Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam (3014 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by divinehand2003(m): 5:53am On Dec 04, 2016
A unidentified Nigerian man has gone viral after images of him backing his baby while his wife sat for an exam at the National Open University of Nigeria, Minna, Niger State emerged…

What do you think, romantic or what??

http://www..ng/2016/12/04/caring-man-backing-baby-wife-sat-exam/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 04, 2016
He's a super man.

Bisola can be rest assured that I will do more than this for her.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by Tallesty1(m): 6:04am On Dec 04, 2016
No be his child? I don't understand some Nigerians sef

16 Likes

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by psucc(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Till tomorrow I do back mine. When I didn't got a bike, and no money for tp, I back my children to and fro church every Sunday.

It is the pride of fatherhood. It is African!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by mployer(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2016
He is a lecturer helping his student back baby while she writes exam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by otipoju(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2016
One day Nigerian men will get sense. Helping your wife take care of your child is not weakness, It is common sense.

if your wife is burned out from household chores and her career , she cannot open up her entire being to you.

Just like your car, if you use it gently and maintain it well, it will last with you...if you dont it will fail you when you need it the most.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by sapien(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
No be his child? I don't understand some Nigerians sef
His child, yes.

It would have been proper if he was backing the baby in their room while the wife is working in the kitchen or handling some other domestic chores.

But doing this in the full glare of the public, most people would just conclude that he has been pussssy-whipped.

Hence, it's never proper.
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by eyinjuege: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2016
sapien:
His child, yes.

It would have been proper if he was backing the baby in their room while the wife is working in the kitchen or handling some other domestic chores.

But doing this in the full glare of the public, most people would just conclude that he has been pussssy-whipped.

Children enjoy being backed. He's doing something nice for his child. It soothes a cranky child most times. A good father will want to make his child comfortable. Those concluding he's pu$sssy-whipped are myopic people who enjoy gossip.
How can anyone fault a man taking physical care of his child?
If you look at the picture, there are no seats there. He can't even seat down comfortably to hold the child in his arms. How long can he stand with a child in his arms?
The only other option would have been getting a buggy for the child, and carrying it everywhere. That can only work in Naija if where they're going isn't far or they have a car to move the buggy around.
If they had a car, he probably would have been in his car with the child laid down sleeping at the backseat.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2016
Its a beautiful thing.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by austine4real(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2016
that's very gud
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by Tallesty1(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2016
sapien:
His child, yes.

Most people? Who the fvck is most people and why does he or she matter?

My dear that is his child and how he decides to carry it is nobody's business after all the wife moved around with evidence that she has had sex for good nine months.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
I wish he could be cloned....
The fact that what he did is viewed as out of the norm shows some of the mindsets that will never make this country great. He has my full respect and those that are going on about it's not proper and he is pu$$ywipped. Says a lot about your views on support in a relationship. It works both ways.

1 Like

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by JoeBlocks(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
My kind of man. True in his own nature. This is how men should behave, show our women that whatever they can do, we can do better. Aside birthing babies and breast feeding them, that is. grin

Lezz, Postmann, thesonofmark, can you guys do this? grin
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by lezz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
My kind of man. True in his own nature. This is how men should behave, show our women that whatever they can do, we can do better. Aside birthing babies and breast feeding them, that is. grin

Le.zz, Post.mann, the.sonofmark, can you guys do this? grin
I like the idea, I mean the improvisation on the assumption they haven't any house help or Nanny.

Although, I think the man over dramatised the situation by backing the baby with that piece of wrapper when he could as well just carry it on his arms and sit somewhere quiet.

1 Like

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by JoeBlocks(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
lezz:
I like the idea, I mean the improvisation on the assumption they haven't any house help or Nanny.

Although, I think the man over dramatised the situation by backing the baby with that piece of wrapper when he could as well just carry it on his arms and sit somewhere quiet.
It's all for the camera and social media. Glad you could spot a badly trained actor. grin
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by SlimmB(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Raine80:
I wish he could be cloned....
The fact that what he did is viewed as out of the norm shows some of the mindsets that will never make this country great. He has my full respect and those that are going on about it's not proper and he is pu$$ywipped. Says a lot about your views on support in a relationship. It works both ways.
lol, almost all men can do such wink! well, no matter how intelligent you are, you're still a woman undecided and that won't makes me blame your thinking faculty though you made some good point which i totally accept with you cheesy but what you need to ask yourself before saying lots of men can't do such for their wife is that 99% of women will always want to take every slightest advantage of their husband feelings, that's why some men decided to become a little bit brutal with women, it isn't easy trust me angry, but men needs to do what needed to be done undecided embarassed
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by kaboninc(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with what he did.

I'll back my baby or any other baby for that matter, anywhere, anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by kaboninc(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ah Ha.. .now I see.. ..

Only fathers or those who have ever bonded with a child would know what it means to back a baby.
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by lezz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
It's all for the camera and social media. Glad you could spot a badly trained actor. grin
Lolz, blog is the new internet poison so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by Imithea(f): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Humff angry angry
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by JoeBlocks(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Imithea:
Humff angry angry
Where did you disappear to? smiley
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by amicable09(f): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
mployer:
He is a lecturer helping his student back baby while she writes exam.
I like your sense of humor grin

A male lecturer in Nigeria will do this for his student writing exam huh? Give me the man's name abeg let me go and marry him! grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by kaboninc(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
amicable09:

I like your sense of humor grin

A male lecturer in Nigeria will do this for his student writing exam huh? Give me the man's name abeg let me go and marry him! grin

You're staring at one here
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by amicable09(f): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
kaboninc:

You're staring at one here
Oh! For real? Let's get down to business right away!
How much is your groom price?
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by kaboninc(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
amicable09:

Oh! For real?
Let's get down to business right away!

How much is your groom price?

Meet me in the ozer room.. .

My in laws are there.. ...
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by amicable09(f): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
kaboninc:

Meet me in the ozer room.. .
My in laws are there.. ...
grin grin grin
Ayam coming over...
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by GoldenJAT(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
i will so back my baby at any slightest opportunity....if e pain any1,they can go and die...Thank God i dont av time 4 foolish folks.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2016
sapien:
His child, yes.

Should he care how people perceive him.
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by postmann: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
JoeBlocks:

Le.zz, Postm.ann, thes.onofmark, can you guys do this? grin

Nothing wrong with a man tending his baby but;

There's something wrong with this celebrity-culture, anything-to-be-in-the-news mentality of this age.

The foolish man lost his masculinity and sanity in his frenzy to hijack the headlines by being dramatic looking after his own child.

Mounting the baby across his back and supporting him wit a piece of wrapper is typically unmanly --- something he knows too well but shrugged off in his irrational desire to have a bite at the popularity pie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by kayzat: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
eyinjuege:

Children enjoy being backed. He's doing something nice for his child. It soothes a cranky child most times. A good father will want to make his child comfortable. Those concluding he's pu$sssy-whipped are myopic people who enjoy gossip.
How can anyone fault a man taking physical care of his child?
If you look at the picture, there are no seats there. He can't even seat down comfortably to hold the child in his arms. How long can he stand with a child in his arms?
The only other option would have been getting a buggy for the child, and carrying it everywhere. That can only work in Naija if where they're going isn't far or they have a car to move the buggy around.
If they had a car, he probably would have been in his car with the child laid down sleeping at the backseat.

Point of correction . the man is not backing his child but a student's child. That man is a lecturer deployed to invigilate the exam but he decided to back the baby so the mother can concentrate on her exam.
Re: Is This Caring Or What? This Man Backing His Baby While His Wife Sat For An Exam by Imithea(f): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Where did you disappear to? smiley
Miss me? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tempted To Check My Husband's Phone. / HUSBANDS ONLY: Do y'all experience this same thing? / Dating Tips And Family Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.