Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) (18692 Views)

Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) / Osinbajo Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by mroop(m): 6:11am On Dec 04, 2016
First lady of Imo state, Nkechinyere Rochas Okorocha, turned a year older on Wednesday, 30th November. A little get together attended by family members and few associates, was held at the government house in Owerri.

Source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/photos-from-birthday-party-of-imo-state.html?m=0

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by dec0four: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2016
HBD...shower mi likes joooh...2day is my day too...

25 Likes

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Happy birthday to her....but why must the governor and some of his associates be wearing this winter scalf?

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Atiku2019: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2016
Cute Family.... Dear Rochas it's time to join our Cartel cool

I Stand With Tinubu smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

#Atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by GoggleB(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2016
Why is Mr okorocha's eyes now closing like he his drunk or something..

1 Like

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2016
Rochas Son Should hit the Gym Asap cool

Happy Birthday Nkechinyere Okorocha

Is Michael Omoboriowo a brother to Bayo Omoboriowo Buhari's personal photographer?

5 Likes

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2016
GoggleB:
[s]Why is Mr okorocha's eyes now closing like he his drunk or something[/s]..

cool
Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

cool

their life their property I hustle so hard cus I hate poverty*****singing vector EMi****

see rich people birthday, the best birthday I ever had was decorated with limca and gold spot with one mysterious looking cake

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2016
Small time dem go sey recession dey
Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Atiku2019: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2016
EastGold:
Small time dem go sey recession dey

That's not a flamboyant birthday bro....... Tho I heard Rochas is owing his state government workers their hard-earned salaries.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Mrrado7: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2016
Cool
Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by NigeriaKitchen: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2016
Where is Nkiru Sylvanus the secret First Lady of Imo State angry

5 Likes

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by HQuadreal: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2016
Our Money Nigeria Politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2016
dec0four:
HBD...shower mi likes joooh...2day is my day too...
You need wishes... prayers not likes. Who likes Don epp?

Oya kneel down make I pray for you.

Lord God, as your son celebrates his birthday today , make you bless him abundantly with wealth, knowledge, good health, many more fruitful years ahead. Amen!!

Happy Birthday to you and Nkechi Okorocha

8 Likes

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by dayleke: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2016
Lol...
Happy Sunday y'all.
See comments already..
Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by afanide: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2016
Okorocha doesnt look happy there....

Want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitterkola/Ginger, Cocoa Powder) etc. Get the training materials and start making some cool dollar. My contact is on my signature below.....
Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:
Cute Family.... Dear Rochas it's time to join our Cartel cool

I Stand With Tinubu smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

#Atiku2019
Bros, just whisper to me, how much?wink I dey suspect you be Oga Se.un oo.grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by pring: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2016
So unfortunate how Okorocha suddenly became a failure in imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2016
Happy Birthday to her
Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by prettyJoy22(f): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2016
I see fat people everywhere undecided

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2016
All I see is fat.

Everywhere cry

4 Likes

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2016
FAT runs in the family
Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Mopolchi: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2016
Where that okoroawusa picture day sef grin?
Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2016
Obese family

Mama - bele dey follow brez compete.I nor know which one big pass lipsrsealed
Papa - that one dey carry permanent 9 months bele. Only God know how irritating and unsexy he'll be if he naked lipsrsealed
pikin- that one too do bele like woman wey get fibroids lipsrsealed

Na fufu them dey chop everyday ni? undecided

By the way I heard those men with big belle their phenese is always as short and small as my thumb tongue

Every offense to abdominally fat men in and out of nl including the men with big belle big yash and small phenese tongue

First of all leave stout alone. Assorted meat and eba undecided

Secondly be a friend of the gym

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Obese family

Mama - bele dey follow brez compete.I nor know which one big pass lipsrsealed
Papa - that one dey carry permanent 9 months bele. Only God know how irritating and unsexy he'll be if he naked lipsrsealed
pikin- that one too do bele like woman wey get fibroids lipsrsealed

Na fufu them dey chop everyday ni? undecided

By the way I heard those men with big belle their phenese is always as short and small as my thumb tongue

Every offense to abdominally fat men in and out of nl including the men with big belle big yash and small phenese tongue

First of all leave stout alone. Assorted meat and eba undecided

Secondly be a friend of the gym
Preach wink lipsrsealed
Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2016
cool
AuroraB:
Preach wink lipsrsealed

Catch the kiss cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Happy birthday to her....but why must the governor and some of his associates be wearing this winter scalf?
They are in the same cult lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No quote me ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2016
dangotesmummy:
cool

Catch the kiss cool

Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by Crixina(f): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
dikeigbo2:
And why are people just fat fat in that pix?
Re: Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) by curvilicious: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bet i don't understand the pix o. Is the background wallpaper? If not then their decorator should b skinned

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja / Lagos Land Use Act: A Declaration Of War Against Lagosians Especially The Poor / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.