Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy (18296 Views)

FG Dumps Cattle Colonies, Asks States To Tackle Herdsmen Themselves- Daily Trust / EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges / Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by nitt: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Old cargoes toying with headlines destinies of Nigerian youths.

It's stupid how these old grandpas use us like remote controls and we follow n do their bidding everytime elections come up like zombies.

Come 2019, any overused old cargo will not have my tome not to talk of a vote.

Fresh face, new ideas and yoith will be who I can support.

Enough of these devils we call rulers
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by sammyj: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Confused Government angry sad
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by HQuadreal: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigeria Politics.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Godprotectigbo2(f): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
I stand with buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by gurunlocker: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Everybody now playing games ahead of 2019.....
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by NairaMaster1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
The only arm independent of the executive. Judiciary? Sorry. The executive even appoint leaders for them
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by awa(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Why can't this FG fight economic recess the same way they are fighting so called corruption
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Obiossy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
just because of the loan.....
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by yedidiah(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
This administration no dey tire with fresh allegations? They will release an accused, only for them to be rearraigned. Let's see what will happen to el- zakzakky when he is eventually released.

But I wonder what the difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Ibrahim Zakzakky is. And why the court should order the release of one; yet term the other unbailable
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by progress69: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Flatrons and Tinubu nightmares cheesy

See them wanking and having cumshots on each other cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by dunkem21(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ehen.. Na now the FG kwom cheesy

I stand with Buhari grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by onatisi(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigerians no dey understand the game early. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Klington: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
obviously, this daura man of a president is fast losing out on countenance with political heavyweights and now that his ship is about going down,he's looking for rescuers..... everything about this pmb is bad news.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Klington: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
obviously, this daura man of a president is fast losing out on countenance with political heavyweights and now that his ship is about going down,he's looking for rescuers..... everything about this pmb is bad news.he sure lacks direction. ;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by happney65: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
freeze001:
I have always stated clearly that the forgery drama against the Senate leadership will come to naught simply because it holds no water and political interests override any spurious claims of integrity.

The same fate awaits that poorly played script of a trial at the CCT, it will get thrown out like the trash it is. Fighting corruption indeed! Zombies need divine intervention to cure their stupidity.

When I told my zommbistic friend this is a case of witch and no body wld be persecuted he was doing like a man that wants to release on a woman..You ain't seen nothing yet...Corruption fight indeed..Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by shankie: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD bless SARAKI..... He fought for the masses and now they want to persecute him....

A MAN WHO TRULY LOVES THE MASSES

modath omenka progressive01 midolian grin

Go to kwara state and see how he has really help the masses, befor u start sayin wat u dont see
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by ephi123(f): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yet, some people mention Anti corruption as an "achievement" of this government.

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by masseratti: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:

Do I get you ? You said Saraki fought for the masses

"Conscience is an open wound only the truth can heal it" uthman Danfodio.

We need to all check our conscience if you can

categorically say that Saraki is with the masses

Then I don't see Nigeria getting out if this mess soon
Adolf Hitler also have some great quotes uno,

Btw i agree with You saraki is fighting for his pocket alone. Buhari could have sent him to prison if he had concrete evidence, but I don't think he is as tough as we think.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by SBG04: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
First of all, the news about the FG not pursuing the case again is hearsay. The fact that the report from the Special investigation panel was submitted a month ago and is yet to be acted on doesn't mean it has reached a dead end. The Buhari I know will never make any phone call or instruct anybody to withdraw a forgery charge against anyone, never! I think the office of the AGF is fine tuning the report from the SIP and National Prosecution council before kickstarting the case afresh.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by liberty3330: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
This administration is a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Ngokafor(f): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
...From the bottom of my heart,i am really sorry for APC Zombies...its not easy supporting an administration while being systematically disgraced,disappointed and run-over by same admin..

..as for wailers,their ranks keeps swelling by the day and have too much 'i -told-you-soss',they do not know what to do with them...They are tired of being proven right,they are beginning to wish to be wrong about this buhari-apc administration for once!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by SBG04: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
yedidiah:
This administration no dey tire with fresh allegations? They will release an accused, only for them to be rearraigned. Let's see what will happen to el- zakzakky when he is eventually released.

But I wonder what the difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Ibrahim Zakzakky is. And why the court should order the release of one; yet term the other unbailable
This is why ignorance is very dangerous. Kanu was arrested by the DSS and charged to court for treason. We all saw the video where he was asking people to take up arms against Nigerians. He smuggled transmitters Into Nigeria illegally and was propagating hate messages, all treasonable offences by law. Treasonable offences are not bailable.
Zakzaky was detained by the DSS for no reason. They didnt charge him to court, they just kept him since 2015 for no reason. His lawyer went to court to compel the DSS to release him. The court agreed that he should be released.
People should stop dragging Buharis name I to everything. Buhari didn't write the constitution. Buhari didnt force Kanu to commit treason. Buhari didnt make treason able offences unbailable. Kanu should just shut his stinking IBO mouth and find a good lawyer to defend himself in court. He's joking if he thinks Buhari will make a phone call to set him free. Those days are over.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Ngokafor(f): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
SBG04:

This is why ignorance is very dangerous. Kanu was arrested by the DSS and charged to court for treason. We all saw the video where he was asking people to take up arms against Nigerians. He smuggled transmitters Into Nigeria illegally and was propagating hate messages, all treasonable offences by law. Treasonable offences are not bailable.
Zakzaky was detained by the DSS for no reason. They didnt charge him to court, they just kept him since 2015 for no reason. His lawyer went to court to compel the DSS to release him. The court agreed that he should be released.
People should stop dragging Buharis name I to everything. Buhari didn't write the constitution. Buhari didnt force Kanu to commit treason. Buhari didnt make treason able offences unbailable. Kanu should just shut his stinking IBO mouth and find a good lawyer to defend himself in court. He's joking if he thinks Buhari will make a phone call to set him free. Those days are over.

...See them!!...instead of commenting on how useless and unserious buhari/apc are with basically everything,including their yeye 'corruption fight'..this one is having seizures about Nnamdi Kanu on a thread that has notning to do with him..smh.

5 Likes

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by truthspeaks: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin Buhari rili disappointed u. Ask urslf if he z still fighting corruption? grin grin
HtwoOw:
They'll find another charge

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Reference(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Corruption has fought back and has won. This is the way Nigeria has been run since independence and the Buhari era is no different. By 2019 everyone will be demystified. They will all understand what Nigeria is really about, a nation that consumes its people.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by tit(f): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Am sorry for tinubu.
Even femi gbajamilla, who he sacrificed so much for, has abandon him.
Now they want to hook the unpopular and rejected increase taxes on his nominee tunde fowler!
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
SBG04:
First of all, the news about the FG not pursuing the case again is hearsay. The fact that the report from the Special investigation panel was submitted a month ago and is yet to be acted on doesn't mean it has reached a dead end. The Buhari I know will never make any phone call or instruct anybody to withdraw a forgery charge against anyone, never! I think the office of the AGF is fine tuning the report from the SIP and National Prosecution council before kickstarting the case afresh.
I can see that you still believe that Buhari is a man of Integrity. You will be highly disappointed as events unfolds. PMB is now desperate to hold on to power and he is ready to compromise and dine with the Devil.

5 Likes

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Duru009(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
2019 .......Loading
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by HARDDON: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Now we know who was truely behind all this!

The APC stand-alone system based in boudilion lagos!

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Asked To Bar Gbajiagbmila From Contesting Reps Speakership / "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku / Ogun Plans Africa Tallest Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.