Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya (33754 Views)

“Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by johnstar(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
baum1:

Guy, as a Christian, note that NO ONE is exempted from issues, but na our faith in God go see us through. Our Lord Jesus no promise us problem-free life, but triumph over problems if we genuinely put our faith in him..So, be aware of this bro.
ok. Cheers
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by prophetfire: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
kenonze:

Kids everywhere
you re the real kid here. Desepration to attract males attention according to you is a sin.
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by samuelUMOH(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Akathriel:
The Legal Team of the Church? I thought Jesus is your advocate who pleads your cause & case? grin

Yes! You paid twice for the land but you have since recovered your investment in multiple folds through tithing, offering, 1st fruit, G.O's birthday seed, Mummy G.O's birthday seed, Building offering, Prayer Bomb's donation with anointed handshake, Partnership with God investment offering starting from 100,000Naira and Emptying your bank account for God, to see if he won't tear the windows of Heaven to reveal the hidden treasures of the Earth buried under the Sea & Mountains. grin grin grin

D.K Olukoya - Your fraudulent antics & tactics can only work on your brain-dead & brainwashed congregants.
I can see your sickness is incurable. Read the profile of Dr Olukoya and keep your trash to your self .Olukoya was blessed before he started ministry .He had over 80 scientific publications and at 29 he had PhD and produce several PhD holders.You are a liar with demonic tongue .When did you hear mfm asking for G.o birthday seed ?Prayer bomb donation? Olukoya is a blessing to this generation and gives scholarship to over 600 students yearly though he does this quietly.

1 Like

Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by samuelUMOH(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Emescot:
Na so diz same MFM drag land for irawo, ajegunle. Every sunday dem enter the land dey pray ''fire'' and ''die'' for the land owner. Thank God they later lost the land and a living faith church was constructed there. I hope they lose this one too
in your dream they won't loose .Go and ask Gbenga Daniel .
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by samuelUMOH(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Let those that want the land go and ask Gbenga Daniel .Years back Gbenga Daniel did the same thing he wanted the land but when God started to deal with him he came to the same prayer city to apologised openly .Today Gbenga Daniel has been silenced forever .

2 Likes

Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by fm4real2k6(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Akathriel:
The Legal Team of the Church? I thought Jesus is your advocate who pleads your cause & case? grin

Yes! You paid twice for the land but you have since recovered your investment in multiple folds through tithing, offering, 1st fruit, G.O's birthday seed, Mummy G.O's birthday seed, Building offering, Prayer Bomb's donation with anointed handshake, Partnership with God investment offering starting from 100,000Naira and Emptying your bank account for God, to see if he won't tear the windows of Heaven to reveal the hidden treasures of the Earth buried under the Sea & Mountains. grin grin grin

D.K Olukoya - Your fraudulent antics & tactics can only work on your brain-dead & brainwashed congregants.

You sha like to display your stupidity with your meagre MB. You'd better get a life.

1 Like

Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by Laka2bor(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] Land Owner's & After Sales Issues Are 5&6. Meanwhile Pipu Av To Be Very Careful In Commenting To Man Of God Matters Overzealous & Oversabi Dey Kill Oh. Every Power Dat S Demanding For Double Payment On Mfm Land, Heaven Will Settle U By Fire.

1 Like

Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by Aremu01(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
I loved it when GO confidently said no power can uproot the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry from Prayer City

2 Likes

Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by tarekamos: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Akathriel:

It is dangerous to mock a man of God. You better be careful and watch what you post about men of God. Pls don't carry curse on your head and your generation. It's better you be silent and keep mum. Remember, there are men of god and there are men of God

2 Likes

Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by Nuelstar(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
oyestephen:

In trying to blast. Church, be specific. Mfm does not have birthday seed, first fruit is biblical, so is tithing. First fruit is not made compulsory for anyone. Partnership starts from 1000, and has been done only once in the church history, which is last year
Nice write up...but have never heard of partnership in mfm,wen was dat?
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by sapele914(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
tarekamos:

It is dangerous to mock a man of God. You better be careful and watch what you post about men of God. Pls don't carry curse on your head and your generation. It's better you be silent and keep mum. Remember, there are men of god and there are men of God
Fear no one but Jehovah,can you prove he is a man of God even the bible says the anti christ will perform great miracles,because he has a c of o doesn't mean he bought it from the right person. A High court of competent jurisdiction has made a ruling after weighing the evidence presented to it. He should go and pay the family their money no short cut or sentiments involved. His lawyers are tricking him to be collecting millions of naira from him for court representation. Sorry to say the church unknowingly may be the land grabbers in this case. Same thing happened to my Fam,in 1991 my dad passed away, in 1999 persons unknown went and sold the lands in gra benin using my fathers name to obtain a c of o from the governor and subsequently transfered the lands in question, we got back from the us in 2013 took the case to a high court holden in Benin city after studying the land use act of 1978 judiciously,the c of o was revoked and the lands returned to us. "Ab initio" void from the start,you can't sell or transfer what was never yours.
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by ojinku(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
toyetade:
Case Settled. Bought from the Government of Ogun State and with a C of O. What other proofs is required. MFM relax. You do not need to fight in this matter. God will fight for you.
U are right. I don't even think this should worry him b/c he has the C of O already. This should be a case b/w the people that issue the C of O and the claimant of the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
samuelUMOH:
I can see your sickness is incurable. Read the profile of Dr Olukoya and keep your trash to your self .Olukoya was blessed before he started ministry .He had over 80 scientific publications and at 29 he had PhD and produce several PhD holders.You are a liar with demonic tongue .When did you hear mfm asking for G.o birthday seed ?Prayer bomb donation? Olukoya is a blessing to this generation and gives scholarship to over 600 students yearly though he does this quietly.
abeg tell am

1 Like

Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by oyestephen(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nuelstar:
Nice write up...but have never heard of partnership in mfm,wen was dat?
well we can't fully call it partnership. More like pledge. Last year for the construction of the University
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by Nuelstar(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
oyestephen:
well we can't fully call it partnership. More like pledge. Last year for the construction of the University
u are indeed updated
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by pamcode(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
I smell Gobe in the Air. Why didn't they tender all this in court abi the family bribe judge ni.
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by ylaa(f): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Your headache grin

quote author=onatisi post=51623909]
This is what is destroying Nigeria,instead of people to reason and ask intelligent questions,they take everything spiritual [/quote]
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by Diiverexii(f): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Akathriel:

I pray you have an encounter with God that will restore your deluded mind!!!
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
spencekat:
I rep MFM too.
i rep MFM too
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by ademide0710: 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Where were you when God was distributing brain?
Guy,You no get sense.There are something's you don't joke with.
Can't blame you your life is complicated already.You are running your mouth,how much is your offering?Shey no be #50.Broke Nigga!!.People like you,can never move forward.Get a life!!
Akathriel:

Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Akathriel:

Your view, your comment, your problem , your curses.
Well done.
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by kikayboss(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Akathriel:

case of wasted sperm...jeez!! What sort of demented and depraved point of view do u have....you need deliverance....

O boy...the "first fruit", "offering" and "tithes" are used to move the ministry and besides the congregation still benefit from it....

Do you know how many less privileged students he helps with school fees?, do you know how many free hostels he has to settle students with accomodation problem?, how many people he helps with funds even without meeting them?, guy you don't know what you are saying, do ur findings and come back with some sensible comment, those funds are still used for many less privileged members, I have ppl in the hostels and when you get there you won't even believe its free cos its beautiful, and comfortable, they don't even pay a dime for a thing, so guy maybe pastor's have scammed you b4, but don't go about talking such about Dr olukoya, odikwa very dangerous...
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by oluwagream: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2016
In lagos and ogun state, paying twice for any piece of land is the norm. Some people even pay more than twice. The judicial system is a joke.
kenonze:
Paying twice for a commodity is Mark of desperation. ... Desperation is a sin
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by bukiboy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Happy Birthday

CodedTobx:
It's my birthday, show me love...

I'm a year older today.

Hallelujah!
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by spencekat(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
OMO1234567:
i rep MFM too
Branch or Zone or Region?.
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
spencekat:
Branch or Zone or Region?.
region
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by spencekat(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
OMO1234567:
region
I rep Ikot Ansa Zone under South South regional 2 headquarters,Calabar,Cross River state.
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
spencekat:
I rep Ikot Ansa Zone under South South regional 2 headquarters,Calabar,Cross River state.
i rep ogida( region 13)headquarter,benin city,Edo state.
Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by calabardick(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
spencekat:

Owo mi, I rep Lekki Region 1 (TMPM)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya by spencekat(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
calabardick:

Owo mi, I rep Lekki Region 1 (TMPM)
Ok Eyeneka mi, we are now a region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.