Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) (6763 Views)

Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari / ‘let’s Chase Out Hunger In 2019’ – Buhari’s Kinsmen Cry Out In Katsina / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by mmb(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2016

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by illmatic101(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Atiku2019: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2016
We Need a healthy President in 2019

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Pylony(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2016
It is indeed every where but not in my house, we had a bumper harvest this Year all glory be to God almighty.

24 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

Continue fooling yourself and playing second fiddle. I am yet to see a northerner promoting any southerner for president. You are a big slave. Atiku, the thief, is going nowhere. Instead let Nigeria crash into pieces.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by mightyhazell: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2016
Fineman87:

Continue fooling yourself and playing second fiddle. I am yet to see a northerner promoting any southerner for president. You are a big slave. Atiku, the thief, is going nowhere. Instead let Nigeria crash into pieces.
never mind the bloke!

As if we dey forbid a forty sth years old presido

18 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by ifex370(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2016
Pylony:
It is indeed every where but not in my house, we had a bumper harvest this Year all glory be to God almighty.

God has never so wondrously blessed me the way He did this year nd am here wondering.. Whr d recession is undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by adonis89(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2016
Fineman87:

me sef I taya .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by olisaEze(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2016
These are campaign pics na, atiku looks well fed because he's been eating "our yams" since, nw PMB n his vice look much better because they have located and are consuming their "yams".

BTW does dis Op really believe that the problem of Nigeria can be solved simply by looking good? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Pylony(m): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2016
ifex370:

God has never so wondrously blessed me the way He did this year nd am here wondering.. Whr d recession is undecided
I wonder too bro.

4 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by joladoyin(m): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2016
This is true
This is serious!

2 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by juman(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2016
Their government is bad. Totally confused.

8 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Abeymills(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku is 1million far better healthier articulated educated civilized than dis Daura President mumudu bubuhari

10 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by TheEastActivist: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2016
Fineman87:

Go to southern Kaduna, taraba, plateau they are yelling for Igbo president...

They are taking it upon themselves as it has passed the interest of the Igbos...

Well, we won't wait for them to support or endorse the Igbos before we support a good northern candidate..

The APC and PDP has zoned presidency to the north, what then do you want the Igbos to do? Fold arms??

Even the Yorubas will vote for a northern candidate in 2019 so why the fuss all about...

Oh I see you are scared of the Igbos cheesy

Don't worry when the major parties zone the presidency to the SE in 2023 we will drum support for an Igbo presidential candidate together with our northern friends. grin

Atiku will always be a perfect tool for a country that tolerated a buhari administration. cheesy
Atiku is just an upgraded version.

10 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by HtwoOw: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2016
olisaEze:
These are campaign pics na, atiku looks well fed because he's been eating "our yams" since, nw PMB n his vice look much better because they have located and are consuming their "yams".

BTW does dis Op really believe that the problem of Nigeria can be solved simply by looking good? undecided

You dey mind the useless people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by dunkem21(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

They are taking it upon themselves as it has passed the interest of the Igbos...

Well, we won't wait for them to support or endorse the Igbos before we support a good northern candidate..

The APC and PDP has zoned presidency to the north, what then do you want the Igbos to do? Fold arms??

Even the Yorubas will vote for a northern candidate in 2019 so why the fuss all about...

Don't worry when the major parties zone the presidency to the SE in 2023 we will drum support for an Igbo presidential candidate together with our northern friends. grin

Atiku will always be a perfect tool for a country that tolerated a buhari administration. cheesy

I agree with you totally grin

5 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by dunkem21(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019, just oil our machines and we're good to go wink

4 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Atiku2019: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Fineman87:

Nigeria will never crash into pieces tongue tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Atiku2019: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

cool

12 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Icecream4U(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

you mean a healthy president that have the strength to eat all our money? undecided
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Atiku2019: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2016
HtwoOw:

You dey mind the useless people?

My Regards to Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Atiku2019: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2016
dunkem21:
Atiku2019, just oil our machines and we're good to go wink

Very Soon Boss smiley

3 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by kettle84(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

Atiku is a man that understands Nigeria's diversity and he has a listening ear.Atiku is educated and healthy mentally and physically.

5 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2016
hahahaha buhari own still better small, but osinbajo wan use laf kil me, osinbajo wife should at least try harder for her husband na, d guy be like gorilla

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by kettle84(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

you are 100% on point.

7 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Doctorfitz: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2016
mmb:

How much them give u...
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by AnodaIT(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2016
How on earth did this people get to power

7 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2016
why is every one mentioning some certain particular politicians suggestively? why couldn't we vote some new, fresh, young and unbiased politicians in, instead of recycling the old and bald headed crooked ones, it's obvious they have disappointed nigerians numerous times and will disappoint again. are our youths this dumb that we are relying on the same old politicians to keep ruining our futures and our childrens future? in these days of online, enternet, facebook twitter, Google, yahoo and digital world, were people can access informations on every thing from their mobile phones. it's obvious that these crooked recycled politicians has nothing to offer nigerians. it's time the youths take control of nigeria. or just devide the whole country and every region go their way and face their fate. it's also obvious that we are not united as nigeria so what's the point of trying too hard to hold us together? even though it doesn't seem to be working.

4 Likes

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by darknetcom: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2016
i tut i would see hungry feeful on the streets..

buhari and osinbanjo are hungry...

nigerians have a bizarr humour...

1 Like

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by rusher14: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2016
Financially best year ever for me.
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by mmb(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:
i tut i would see hungry feeful on the streets..

buhari and osinbanjo are hungry...

nigerians have a bizarr humour...
grin lalasticlala
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by darknetcom: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2016
mmb:
grin lalasticlala

you mean lalastic-seun-scopy. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Provide Enabling Environment For Tech Growth In Lagos - Sanwo-olu / Countries That Have Banned Cryptocurrency / We Will Shut Down Lagos Airport From 12:00am - Airport Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.