Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Beware Of Fake Prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Fake Prophets (533 Views)

How To Identify Fake Prophets / TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money / How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Prophets by Lionize: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2016
BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE
It pains my heart what men do these days in the name of the Lord. I am particluarly pained how even some Christians, who should be standing, are swept off their feet. The impunity with which these fake men profane the name of the Lord, just like APC and PDP do to Nigerians. They have desecrated the place of worship and blatantly told God to His face "nothing dey happen, na business be this", just like Nigerian commedians would tell their president "na joke we dey o".

Just yesterday a colleague, Mgberu, told us his experience when he heard me admonishing another lady on the dangers of spiritual prostitution.

There is this native doctor around where Mgberu lives at rumuekini in Port harcourt - call him Njele. Mgberu's wife, Oluchi, is a master in the art of discovering "where it is happening". Mgberu has never been ok with such. he would warn her to stay at a place every now and then. In fact, Mgberu has declared that if we ever hear he is in any divorce 'wahala', then it means he has decided to send Oluchi packing because of spiritual prostitution.

A prophet, Nnadi, relocated to rumuekini, and coincidentally, he went to 'minister salvation' to Njele. News made the rounds that Njele has given his life to Christ and ready to serve God. Some items were put on public display, and thereafter, set ablaze. No more "dibia-ing", but to live for Christ.

Soon, a church sprang up in a space made available by Njele, ably pastored by Nnadi, with Njele as one of the Elders, or perhaps, assistant pastor.
Not long, news made the rounds that the 'prophet dey see road. he dey even heal deaf and dumb, and even raise dead people'. That was bumper one and as you would trust, the news filtered into Oluchi's ear.

Next, Oluchi began pestering her husband to visit the place with her, and she succeeded in dragging the whole family there. The church was astronomically growing.

Her husband was not born again, he didn't really believe in what was happening there, but he was just looking out for a sign to convince his wife the place was fake.
Truly, he had been 'prophesied to', pastor Nnadi had gone to his village 'in the spirit' while physically standing with him, and also told him a lot about his past, and correctly so.

On one occassion, Nnadi demanded the 'spirit' said he should sow his wrist watch as seed to him. Mgbelu was not ready to take such 'nonsense' but his wife nodded her approval with a promise to replace the watch for him, only he should obey 'the man of God'. Mgbelu relinquished his wrist watch, which he got a replacement from his wife few days later, for peace sake.

next, Nnadi told Mgbelu to come submit his one month salary untouched as 'seed to the man of god'. That Mgbelu knew he would not do, and he never did to this day.

Suddenly, Nnadi relocated the church to another venue.

One sunday, pastor came late to church, very late. He apologised how the spirit sent him on an errand, and church continued.
Not long after that, one holy sunday morning, Mgbelu headed to church. On getting there, he didn't see any living thing in the premises, not even animals. Mgbelu called nnadi, who didn't take his call. He then called the pastor's wife, who picked.

Mgbelu: Hello, service no dey today?
Pastor's wife: Yes!
Mgbelu: Today na sunday o.
Pastor's wife: I know, no service.
Mgbelu: Wetin happen na?
Pastor's wife: Nothing, service no dey today, my husband travel.

She dropped the call.

Mgbelu went back home, wondering. On Tuesday, he repeated his call, this time, for midweek service. But emptiness greeted him again. This time, he knew something was wrong and he wouldn't be swayed; he headed for Njele, the former nativve doctor's house.

When he met Njele and enquired, Njele opened a can of worms. Nnadi is on the run, Njele wants to eliminate him completely.
Njele and Nnadi had gone into spiritual patnership. All the 'signs and wonders' performed had been with powers from his shrine. Simply put, the church was a shrine. The native doctor was angry with the fake pastor for the following reasons among other reasons:
1. Nnadi had cheated him in sharing some seeds/monies realised
2. Njele was so pained that the last crusade they had was advertised without his picture and name on the poster, finish.

now, nnadi is on the run. All the 'pro-seeds' he had collected from people (including a bed from a poor family that now sleeps on the floor) were confiscated by Njele. Njele has gone back to his 'dibia-ing', in the stead of the 'church'.

A call to nnadi's wife or Nnadi himself would reveal that he has relocated to Ghana. He was once hiding in Agip area of Port Harcourt, buit ran away when plans were afoot to go for him.

I know this is a lenghty read, but it is to serve as a lesson to spiritual prostitutes. Have you not read, or heard, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;" (Mark 16.17 kjv)?

Have you not also read or heard "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6.33 kjv).

Don't be a wicked and adulterous generation... (Matthew 16.4b).

My advice:
Don't think the consequences of these acts will only affect the fake men of god, you are not also safe, so long as you go there. You worship the god they worship, and you are led into all manner of covenant with the devil through them.

I now hear there is a soap that makes you to start "seeing" sold in Lagos. That seemingly makes it very cheap to secure this power.

If you think you can just experiment and walk away, beware, you are opening up your self to demons. Your deliverance no go be here.

A word is enough for the wise. Beware! Serve God in spirit and in truth. Stop looking for quick fix, work hard and pray hard to God, your solution will come.

I will, in my next post, point out how you can spot some of this fake 'prophets'.

Peace.

Please feel free to drop your comment

http://obitteleo..com.ng/2016/12/beware-of-these-people.html
Re: Beware Of Fake Prophets by ruffhandu: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Miracle hunters. Ozugbo ozugbo.

(1) (Reply)

The Weightier & Lighter Matters - By Pediakauthor / The Government And You! / Why Do People Regard Clergy Men More Than Other Men? (short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.