Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. (12218 Views)

See What A Kenyan Girl Said About Nigerian Guys on Facebook / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Freeman50(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Isn't she sexy?

Guys What's ya say?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by falconey(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2016
will my say have my face between her boobs?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by nnachukz(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Na lie, no be today. I refuse to touch this cup of Vaseline. Today na Sunday naw. Why op wan help Satan.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by ObioratheBully: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2016
sad

They have to be in underwear before someone thinks they're beautiful?

After when we look now, they'll call us pervert..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by sinaj(f): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2016
nnachukz:
Na lie, no be today. I refuse to touch this cup of Vaseline. Today na Sunday naw. Why op wan help Satan.
pls gimme d vaseline lemme hide it for u.
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2016
Can someone tell me why I wouldn't want to just have sex with this girl, say thank you very much and walk away?undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by absool(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2016
She is sexy but not beautiful
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by absool(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2016
She is sexy but not beautiful undecidedShe is sexy but not beautiful

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by yarimo(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2016
Chai I must save that second picture for my own GOOD grin

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2016
sinaj:
pls gimme d vaseline lemme hide it for u.
You look calabar-aks ish.
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Khd95(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2016
Even on sundays

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by fammo: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2016
Pls harmattan is coming. We must discourage any action that will cause scarcity of Vaseline. The high demand for Vaseline by Vaseline crew is affecting innocent users who need it to protect our skins from this harsh north harmattan.
Epp us Pls

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2016
Nonsense
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by kinggogo: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2016
No go church undecided undecided

Dey post stupiddd pictures dis early sunday morning undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by sinaj(f): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2016
Vessi:

You look calabar-aks ish.
yes am from there any ish?
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by afanide: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2016
She is a Nigerian... Na only Kenya get fine babes cheesy
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Michaelwang(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2016
nnachukz:
I swear grin
nnachukz:
I swear
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2016
No camel-toe,that's a turn off.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Fidelismaria: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2016
binsh

binsh

binsh

abeg make i dey go afternoon mass jare
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by DCONE1(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Ssee frsh boobs...she's definately sexy
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by rottenegg: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2016
Ho.r.ny nigga thread located!
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by ruggedadventure(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Freeman50:
Isn't she sexy?

Guys What's ya say?
No she's not

Omo esu, Laaro Sunday

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by BurningBlade: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Not bad.
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
i bet she will smell so horrible with body and pussi odour embarassed.
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Objects of mere satisfaction to the men.

What else can they offer....?
They call MEN womanizers ,yet parade themselves as whores...?

They have eaten their cakes, yet still want them...
Ever confused people...

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Mikylopez(f): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
no doubt shez sexy
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by ssfWeShss: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
She has French curves.. Dahz all undecided
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
ObioratheBully:
sad

They have to be in underwear before someone thinks they're beautiful?

After when we look now, they'll call us pervert..

My broda! I tire oo undecided

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by Amebo123: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Op please am just coming back from church.
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by DCONE1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
smiley smileyLol then y did click the topic lol grin you and your curious mind lol smiley
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by FreeSpirited: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
It should be ' This picture of a Kenyan girl will make you fantasise sex'
Re: This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. by DCONE1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Amebo123:
Op please am just coming back from church.
then y you come click am naw , curious mind grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe / This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia / Help, Xvideos Has Finished Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.