Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay (58171 Views)

If You Need Suppliers Of Quality Human Hair From China This Is For You / Amazing! See How Hairstylist Transformed Balding Woman's Head (photos) / Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Beesluv: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

She thought the maga will pay this time around but the maga is now wise

Maybe the maga left when he realised she picked the most expensive weavon grin
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by benzems(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
abuayman:
She come fine pass before

Like say u dey my mind.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Chuknovski(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
starbuck:
We women are our own worst enemy

you can say that again
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by chiefojiji(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Whyiz she cwrying naw

is it her hair dey are cutting?
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by mikool007(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
her boyfriend

Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2016

Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by ObioratheBully: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
My hideous picture will break your phone screen...
Don't be shy, you look like someone I saw five years ago. I wanna see something na...

My screen is already broken..

I have nothing to lose, I insist... Ladies first.. kiss
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
You're the one with half his face scratched out on his picture. I don't have any pic on my profile to start with/ besides I asked first. smiley I-jus-wanna-see-something...
ObioratheBully:

My screen is already broken..

I have nothing to lose, I insist... Ladies first.. kiss
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Fourwinds: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
sinaj:
Nice haircut for free grin

Why go to an expensive saloon when u gat no money on u

Serves her tho next time she will be contented with wah she got

With the haircut, she won't bother about saving money for new weaves grin

excellent response
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by habsydiamond(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Which kind dance we go dance to this gbedu nao. Wetin we go call the hair style sef. Gallas/jerry combine.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by ObioratheBully: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
You're the one with half his face scratched out on his picture. I don't have any pic on my profile to start with/ besides I asked first. smiley I-jus-wanna-see-something...

Okay... 5 years ago, where? And what's the name of the person you saw??

That's only when I can upload the pic..
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Fourwinds: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
lol. dats wah happens wen u depend on a Man to foot all ur bills.
if she had had some cash on her, dis wouldn't av happened. See mouth! Cry cry bit*ch
excellent response again
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by crown08(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
I was just playing about the five years ago thing grin But why did you censor your face? I was only curious to see the whole picture... Which you've refused to show me.
ObioratheBully:

Okay... 5 years ago, where? And what's the name of the person you saw??

That's only when I can upload the pic..
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by glossy6(f): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
I don't know whether to laugh or cry
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by FTbomb(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
sinaj:
Nice haircut for free grin

Why go to an expensive saloon when u gat no money on u

Serves her tho next time she will be contented with wah she got

With the haircut, she won't bother about saving money for new weaves grin

serves her right?

is it her fault the stupid boyfriend useless boyfriend couldn't pay for her hairdo?
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by FTbomb(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
this is what i can gladly do for girls ....not paying them to fvck me..
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Ajewealth123(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
jagugu88li:
Agreed! Thunder ft Sango in conjunction with soponna visit this moniker I quoted. cheesy
i didn't ask to be quoted that's why I put that there. And even if you are quoting me, you shouldn't have made your stupidity obvious by saying VISIT THIS MONIKER I QUOTED. Did I know u before? Or initially did I mention you?
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Fourwinds: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
moiaimi:
Why will someone go to a saloon without money?
just like d way girls hate broke guys....this is example of a broke girl who solely depends on bf
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by curvilicious: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Na WA for d stylist o. She is a roughian
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by ufuosman(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
wetin she dey cry for? she want make dem leave her to go, na she dey pay d rent? sharp man don take off
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ajewealth123:
i didn't ask to be quoted that's why I put that there. And even if you are quoting me, you shouldn't have made your stupidity obvious by saying VISIT THIS MONIKER I QUOTED. Did I know u before? Or initially did I mention you?
hey do not insult jagugu88li ....ain't u ashame to fight a girl...pick on ur size.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Ajewealth123(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pascalville:
hey do not insult jagugu88li ....ain't u ashame to fight a girl...pick on ur size.
see as u be like he goat wey knot tie! Do you want to suffocate yourself? Na by force?
Now I stated clearly not to be mentioned,even if she is gonna quote me,she is not suppose to curse me. I quoted a lady who said the same thing I said did you know what I did?
Never mind anyway, we should be mature in our day to day interactions with strangers.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by HaneefahRN(f): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Looks better with the hair cut. See the yeye hair she embarrassed herself for, made her look like a mad woman.
Those hairdressers sha. Mad people plenty for this World
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by ObioratheBully: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
I was just playing about the five years ago thing grin But why did you censor your face? I was only curious to see the whole picture... Which you've refused to show me.
grin

But there's a way I can show you the pic..

Care to come to my pm?
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ajewealth123:
[s]see as u be like he goat wey knot tie! Do you want to suffocate yourself? Na by force?[/s]
Now I stated clearly not to be mentioned,even if she is gonna quote me,she is not suppose to curse me. I quoted a lady who said the same thing I said did you know what I did?
Never mind anyway, we should be mature in our day to day interactions with strangers.
u feel u can insult abi ...am just watching how not matured u re... I dunno what she did..but let it go.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Ajewealth123(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pascalville:
u feel u can insult abi ...am just watching how not matured u re... I dunno what she did..but let it go.
oh no vex, you are certainly looking for a nairaland gf isn't it? U just decided to defend her without knowing her offense! Okay, she said amadioha ft soponna will strike my enemy not me though imagine that!
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ajewealth123:
oh no vex, you are certainly looking for a nairaland gf isn't it? U just decided to defend her without knowing her offense! Okay, she said amadioha ft soponna will strike my enemy not me though imagine that!
she is my gf. angry angry but bout what she said...its Nairaland we re all here to ve fun na
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Mcowubaba: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Stop talking nonsense. undecided
That's d truth... She ain't talking shiit...

At topic -

Some of you ladies will be famzing and forming Feminist online but in reality, you all are part time leeches disturbing the male folks for cash and gifts.

See how that lady embarrassed herself, little cash on her would have saved her such humiliation...

Keep hoping on men for your needs. As usual the call wise guys who don't give in to their frivolities *Broke ass nigggass* grin

I am Proud to be the Assistant Chief Executive manager Broke ass nigggas association South Carolina zone!!!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by MrCork: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:

...ok..so your job is to looooopkat peoples priiiiik on nairaland..abi?..is that why you being ask in to see my big priiiiiik? .
...so you a inspector. ..correct?((YOU NAUGHTY CAT))
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Padded Butt Goes Wrong (pics) / Nigerian Makeup Artists And Their Exorbitant Prices / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.