Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Question For The Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies. (2340 Views)

Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. / I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies / 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Ladies. by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
CorGier:

Must EVERY relationship lead to marriage?
That you're someone's bf/gf doesn't mean he/she owes you anything. It's called a relationship, not an Agreement.
how many relationship do u have before becuz am sure u r married n not yet too
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Oyinkhansolamie:
how many relationship do u have before becuz am sure u r married n not yet too
Why u wan turn me to topic of discussion nah.
Anyway, I'm currently in a relationship, dats all I can say.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by MrCork: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
falconey:
"If it's intimacy, I may like to inform you that a lap dance costs just 1k in most strip clubs"

anyone in Lagos you know of? please do tell

^^^^ thread * clearly* says ladies an once again...the crackhead appears from no we're!! (SHAME) undecided

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies. by lazeal: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
BrandNewIV:

Just assume i don't have a mum or dad.
Now tell us what you learnt from yours.
In the meantime , we are talking about relationships here not marriage.
hypocrite grin grin grin grin you have a sister. oya answer Splinz undecided undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies. by lazeal: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Splinz:

I learnt and still learning a lot of things from dad/mum relationships. I tell you, it's simply an amazing union which serves as a guide to me as their child. I believed you were taught as early as in the primary school, the roles of a father & mother in the family.

Coming down to bf/gf level, I think it is EVEN. I mean, if you think that it's only a guy that provides money, protection etc, then you may as well think again.

The truth is, there're some bf/gf relationships where the girl is the all and all.
I believe the OP is older than you in age but you are much more matured with advance wisdom than he. Your parents have done really well and I can see you are from a home where love is the fountain of existence and cohabitation. God bless your mum and dad for a wonderful job well done! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Ladies. by lazeal: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
CorGier:

Must EVERY relationship lead to marriage?
That you're someone's bf/gf doesn't mean he/she owes you anything. It's called a relationship, not an Agreement.
You are just one hateful specimen and God knows where you dropped up from. It was a simple question and all you could reply is this nonsense. Do you have a sister or were you truly bred in a home where love exist or it was all hate with your dad beating your mum and making snide remarks on her?
Re: Question For The Ladies. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
I believe the OP is older than you in age but you are much more matured with advance wisdom than he. Your parents have done really well and I can see you are from a home where love is the fountain of existence and cohabitation. God bless your mum and dad for a wonderful job well done! cool
you have spoken well...

the attribute you just displayed is the kind every lady should look out for when finding a man, this is extremely important for their well being and the integrity of the community!

and may i add, regrettably, this attribute is in minute supply among the male folks on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies. by lazeal: 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:

you have spoken well...

the attribute you just displayed is the kind every lady should look out for when finding a man, this is extremely important for their well being and the integrity of the community!

and may i add, regrettably, this attribute is in minute supply among the male folks on Nairaland.
smiley Sure it is. They are becoming too much on here. Some have no life nor value and my South African friend has been complaining of their attitude. One even went as far as asking her for money. One before that one requested for video call, which she granted and like sex isn't big deal over there, she freely talked about it on call but idiot started viewing her in same lens as most of them view Nigerian girls who are outspoken on sex talk, which means slutty. He requested for another video which she declined. Dud threatened he will expose the first video because he recorded it.

Can u imagine the kind animals being bred in Nigeria and they have become like cancer.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:
smiley Sure it is. They are becoming too much on here. Some have no life nor value and my South African friend has been complaining of their attitude. One even went as far as asking her for money. One before that one requested for video call, which she granted and like sex isn't big deal over there, she freely talked about it on call but idiot started viewing her in same lens as most of them view Nigerian girls who are outspoken on sex talk, which means slutty. He requested for another video which she declined. Dud threatened he will expose the first video because he recorded it.

Can u imagine the kind animals being bred in Nigeria and they have become like cancer.
totally agree bro, it is really worrisome.
at times the way some of these guys reason eh, is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 05, 2016
BrandNewIV:

Good answer grin

As regards your counter opinion puffy, I won't argue with you anymore since I've noticed that about most African American women being too head strong and less submissive.
grin just maybe
Re: Question For The Ladies. by nwamehn: 4:53am On Dec 05, 2016
BrandNewIV:

Just assume i don't have a mum or dad.
Now tell us what you learnt from yours.
In the meantime , we are talking about relationships here not marriage.

Good response. Anytime somebody says something here they start referring to the person's parents as if they were age mates.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by BrandNewIV(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:

This thread was created to discuss a certain topic and not serve as a basis of comparison between two individuals.
Believe what you may, your beloved discussant has showed that he lacks respect for his own parents by bringing in other peoples parents into a discussion.
More so, he knows little or nothing about me or my parents so he has no justification to bring them in on this topic.
Besides , my question was directed to the ladies in the first place and they are in a better position to provide answers, not him or anybody's parents.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by lazeal: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2016
BrandNewIV:

This thread was created to discuss a certain topic and not serve as a basis of comparison between two individuals.
Believe what you may, your beloved discussant has showed that he lacks respect for his own parents by bringing in other peoples parents into a discussion.
More so, he knows little or nothing about me or my parents so he has no justification to bring them in on this topic.
Besides , my question was directed to the ladies in the first place and they are in a better position to provide answers, not him or anybody's parents.

People can easily see through you thread and the flaws it has.

You are one of those who believe woman have nothing to offer aside sex, you just want to reaffirm your assumptions--hence the thread.

It's your day bro grin
Re: Question For The Ladies. by BrandNewIV(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:

People can easily see through you thread and the flaws it has.

You are one of those who believe woman have nothing to offer aside sex, you just want to reaffirm your assumptions--hence the thread.

It's your day bro grin

What a stewpid assumption.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by lazeal: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
BrandNewIV:

What a stewpid assumption.

so is your thread undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Time Having Sex With An Olosho Sex Tape (video) 19+ / Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. / Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.