Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? (8690 Views)

How To Easily Make $200-$400 Daily, Legally On The Internet / Do You Want To Make Money Legally Online? Then Join To Get Free Access :o / What Do Nigerians Search Most Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by afeez123: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2007
I have been running an affiliate program since april last year and am yet to make a dime.I have a website i created folr this purpose and have tried all means to generate enough traffic.I have also tried other programs like surveys,get paid reading emails and others but to no avail.I want to know if nigerians can make moneyh from internet business or we are excluded.I have spent lots of money on this already. wink
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by kimba(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2007
get paid reading emails? B.S

Yes, there are a whole lot of ways to make money online and make it legally, but the bad fact is that the Nigerian reputation is so physically bad that when you talk online, people run and run fast away from you.

anyway, keep on the good work, Rome was not built in a day.

If I were you, go into Software with a special focus on game programming. If you are good, the money will be too much for your bank account.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by akinalabi(m): 1:35am On Jan 09, 2007
Hi afeez123,

I know what you're talking about. It has
happened to many people I've consulted for.

Yes, Nigerians do make money online!

There are many questions you should ask yourself.

1) Are the products you're promoting hot sellers?

2) Do you do a review of the products before
sending your traffic them to the products you're
promoting?

3) Is your traffic targeted?

4) Do you track your campaigns?

5) Do you build a list?

I need to see your website before I can go into
further specifics.

Don't give up. You've done well to start something.

Forget schemes like paid to read emails . You can't
build a business that way.

Just keep it going.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by jerrymania(m): 2:40am On Jan 09, 2007
I make money online too grin

Loving it.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by zogo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2007
HI JERRYMANIA,
PLS, CAN U TELL ME HW U MAKE MONEY ONLINE?
AM IN PH TOO.

send me info here:

gideonkelvins@yahoo.com
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by Infoseye(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2008
afeez123:

I have been running an affiliate program since april last year and am yet to make a dime.I have a website i created folr this purpose and have tried all means to generate enough traffic.I have also tried other programs like surveys,get paid reading emails and others but to no avail.I want to know if nigerians can make moneyh from internet business or we are excluded.I have spent lots of money on this already. wink

face it, stuff like this does not work for us here in this part of the world
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by MrCrackles(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2008
infact i just made 30000pounds in the last three months, hehe

money sweet ooo
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by Seton(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2008
@MrCrackles

That is nice. can you share how you did with our fellow nairalanders that thinks is not possible.

I just lost an opportunity to make 10000pounds from yes we can of obama acceptance speech, the other days no thanks to bad internet access.

folks, It is posible to make 10000pound with one week as a domainer. goto www.sedo.com and register there fo free, or www.afternic.com if you are in doubt.
Folks there are so much money to be made on the internet.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by netmoney(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2008
To start making money online,choose a free program that does not require you to pay.

Google Adsense is one of such programs.

To start making money thru Adsense,you only need to:

1.Open a free Website like mine at www.blogger.com.

If you want to see my website as an example, go to www.makemoneybanc..com OR My Profile
2.Post free information on the website.

3.Open a google adsense account @www.google.com/adsense.

4.Advertise your site.

That is just one free way to start making money online,and I think Seun can testify to that.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by neksummi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2008
Let me add my voice to this talk. Nigerians do make money online but it's
not as rosy in the beginning as some would make you believe. You really
have to work had and not give up.
You must also be doing the right thing. If you do not get the right training
and support, it's really going to be had.
If you need to try something that gives you enough training that you need,
just reach me on neksfreetips@gmail.com
Success.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by youngever(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2008
nigerians stil doubting if one can really make money from the internet should wake up.check the atachement,you will see one of my recent checks from google with little or no work. infact,this is one of the businesses i do online, go to www.bestonlinebiz.tk

Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by dollarwise(m): 4:41am On Nov 12, 2008
Certainly, Nigerians do make money legally on the Internet and I am happy to inform you that I am one of them. I make my living legitimately from the Internet, and anybody with the same information and motivation that I have can also do the same, and even more. I conduct regular FREE seminars in a cosy environment, where I share information on how Nigerians can make money online, and everyone who has acted upon the information shared has always had the pleasant experience of smiling to the bank afterwards.

I am also surrounded by other Nigerians who also make money legally on the Internet. For example (for the avoidance of doubt) if you click on the link below, you will see the picture and testimony of a Nigerian couple, among those I operate with, who are top earners in this great program from Australia that pays members fantastic rewards every blessed week. The amount stated in that testimony is small compared to what they are making weekly at the moment.

http://holidaysandcash.com/testimonials.php?user=dollarwise

We have daily FREE seminars on the above opportunity, and anybody who is interested can attend. Just call 08052914930 for an invitation and further details. Thereafter, you can easily be among the increasing number of Nigerians that are earning thousands of dollars weekly.

N.B. To be informed is to be transformed, and not to be informed is to be deformed! So GET INFORMED!!!
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by slybase(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2008
The era of difficult money making on the internet is over.

Money making redefined without having to pay anybody anything. Just visit www.savvylink.ws fill the form, watch the movie and see the wonders of money making

Visit www(dot)silverlink(dot)com
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by soki2ng(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2008
slybase:

The era of difficult money making on the internet is over.

Money making redefined without having to pay anybody anything.

Guy, the era of difficult money making is not over oh, Infact it depends on the individual and his'her dedication, and the type of online Biz he/she chooses.
I have done my research and like they say expirience is the best teacher, so i have had my share of Bad expiriences,
See Any thing that has to do with Online payment throught payment sites that do not accept registrations from Nigerians DONT DO IT, I'm talkin about the one and only PAYPAL, any business that offers to pay you online i'm not saying is not good oh, all i'm saying is Payment sites dont trust Nigerians. Make your money no hang oh Like my own for paypal, which i have spent online too because i can't send it to my account here in Naija, E-gold good sha cos some merchants in Niaja can buy your gold. but 419 full that side too,

After a lot of stupid experimenting with many stupid online Businesses, I decided to settle FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE, Because One of my So called "Jobless neighbour" Dey hammer Big with google adsense, I dey always meet him am for cafe, and i know what he does cos we have spoken about it, And He recieves His Cheques Steady, I just dash the man Inernet connection and His grateful every Morning he sees me,
The guy writes about Christainity, and has many subscribers to his blog, And thats the only Problem with Google adsense, Being able to DRAW TRAFFIC with Your site CONTENT, Oh how i wish seun go just take my adsense code paste for Nairaland Header and footer for only one DAY , Only one day, I will make my 1st million, Thank God say you all saw the google adsense cheque posted there, LIVE

Nough said, I also noticed that None of you talked about FOREX, Abi Una no want do business way small risk dey inside?? I plan to go into forex fully when the time is right,

If you are going to start any kind of internet Business, Please don't spend all your money at the cafe, Get you Desktop/Laptop connected to the internet for free, The info on how to get connected to the internet is available at nairaland phone section plenty, If you can't find it, check the Information center www.naijainfo .tk , When you have the internet at your finger tips, The world is yours.(4 ur mind), also contact me make we rub minds about google adsense, Expirienced or newbie
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by sconsort(m): 2:30am On Dec 26, 2008
Earning Money Online as a Nigerian can pose itself as a herculean task with most websites banning Nigerian IP’S and most payment methods like Paypal and Clickbank refusing to sign-up Nigerians. But do u know you can still sign-up legally as a Nigerian and still earn money online? I have prepared a Power-packed and FREE E-book exclusively for Nigerians.

Obtain your free copy at http://www.24hourswealth(dot).com

Wishing you success in your online ventures.  grin
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by sconsort(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
Hi Infoseye,

See, making money online as a Nigerian is real. Although, there are some challenges. As for the surveys and get-paid-to-read e-mail you signed up for, it is one of the money-making opportunities except that as a Nigerian if you want to make maximum use of those, you have to block your IP address so it reads as if you're from the US, and then you can sign up as such. You can do that at www(dot)indirectconnection(dot)com.

I have a Free E-book on Surveys, Get-paid-to-read e-mail programs, Google Adsense and Buying and Selling Blogs and Websites with NO CAPITAL,

Thinking of generating Genuine Credit Cards for payment also, You can get that in my Free E-book at

http://www.24hourswealth(dot).com

Don't Miss out!

Wishing you success in your online ventures. grin
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by teejakes(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2008
Definitely Nigerians do make legal money online. We still have a lot of sites that would accept Nigerians online. There are sites you can join for free and make money online, all they ask for is your time .

Email me teejakes@yahoo.com

You could make $25 and above within 1 hour.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by MassOptin(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2009
Hello,

It is definitely possible to make money online on the internet. If you are a writer, please visit our website and you could be sharing ADSENSE revenues generated through your articles. Many authors are already doing so and making a healthy second income from it. (You will need your own GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT).

To start making money on the internet now - please visit our website http://www.topinternetdollars.com/articles/.

Kind Regards - Mike.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by NaijaEcash(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2009
Yes, some Nigerians make money legally on the internet (I started earning online in 2008). However, it is not a feat that can be achieved overnight by a newbie. That is the sincere truth. If you are new online, you will need as much effort as you need to invest in an offline business. Beware of scammers that promises you Magic Packages. They are only after your money. I highly recommend starting with free programs and learning the rudiments before investing a dime. Cheers.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by ztyle(m): 4:36am On Jan 10, 2009
@Topic Yes, some of them make money from
HYIP,FOREX,MLM,Google ads, and many more and they're sef made millionares
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by InfoExpert: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2009
There are a lot of genuine and stress free ways to make money online.

1. You can create free blogs and make money through it via
adsense and affiliate programs.

2.You can join surveys and make money from them but you
must be sure that they are genuine. How do you know that
they are genuine ones.

Download a manual here that gives you a list you can
make use of.

http://surveyprofitsfornigerians.com

I hope it will help you.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by bluaces: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
huge diversion to the thread,

, anyway threader i happen to spend 12mths last year and some amts of cash on considerable internet business to invest in.started a few and started reaping benefits, yu knw know, ppl tell u invest this and that and they tel u ur ROI would be up by some unreal percent.i want you to know its fake you shld keep travelling, try traffic your affiliate biz thru ad sense mass mailing techniques personal sites and blogs etc,

just a tip and yes my entire income is made online $3000 per month,
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by onax: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2009
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by erniewhez(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2009
@ seton, hello brother my name is viyon whesu hope to talk to you about this internet business, pls my email is: erniewhez@yahoo.com u may send yours or write me. Please I really need you to talk to you. my cell number is 08023038860
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by ztyle(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2009
what do u mean?
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by vezycash(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2009
@ Masterq when you have made at least 10 posts in your site, come back and we'll visit. in the mean time do us a favor and remove the link to the site fromm your post.

Come you be yahoo boy?? this one wey u dey .tk only yahoo boys they use that tk stuff,

Just updated the look to my site. Tell me what you all think.

(1) (2) (3)

Binary Options Live Trading Challenge / Oil Production Cost Per Barrel Down To $20, Says NNPC / How To Produce Air Freshner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.