Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,374 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area (8763 Views)

EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2016
It not a bit doubt that the Internet fraud popularly known as Yahoo yahoo is currently on rampant in Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa and some other countries even in the US.

The more they got busted, the more they keep emerge.

Although,the fraud is not intentionally committed if not for dem selfish government that only cares about their stomach which leads to more unemployment.

HERE IS 7 WAYS TO SPOT DEM BIG BOYZ

1 ).WEB HISTORY >>I use one guy's phone to browse, and I want to search the page I went last, then I stumbled onto his older page history, then here I dey see__dating scam, white women dupe, how can I become yahoo yahoo, Yahoo format, dollar to naira etc.
These are sometimes novice.

2 ).WEIRD CHARGING GADGETS >>These one will go every extent in charging their laptop and phone. Once they hear any generator sound surely they will trace it, even if it their enemies that switch on the things, they'll surely end the beef just to charge their lappy. Remind me of my late guy wey got electrocuted due to him climbing our mango tree to tap electricity from the unclad wire to charge his laptop. Rip tho!

3 ).EXTRAORDINARY LIFESTYLE >>These one will wear latest clothes, rides expensive, latest car, even on working days when everybody dey hustle you will see dem roaming the streets, clubbing in working hours. You'll think which kin work dis one dey do sef

4 ).NOCTURNAL>>This reminds me of one guy in my area, every night till dawn with his laptop, he never sleeps. I come dey think perhaps this guy na one night theif. Vigil they won't go, kúkú sleep nao, rárá!

5 ).CURRENCY RATE >>Reports shows that 90% of Yahoo boys views NAIRA CRASH TO DOLLARS related news on Nairaland. When people are complaining'bout the skyrocketing increase rate, dey will be praising bubu, how he turn dem to billionaire.

OILISITIC won't lie about dat (lol)

YOU will see dem bragging about the rate in UR area, even you will see it in their page history, smh!

6 ).MONEY TRANSFER GOER>>They no have any place to go than western union, money gram etc until dem money transfer awards dem with Der VEST. God provides more MTCN is their prayer points (lol)

7 ).DIE HARD SUPPORTERS >>When they got busted you'll see them shouting why EFCC never arrest those money eater, and selfish government that keeps embezzling billions of naira and they keep chase their fellow. They full Nairaland yahoo yahoo jailed related news.

Extra>>Any body includes UR brother that choose LAUTECH as a higher institution then your conscience must tell you this one na wan join bad boys.

NOTE==I don try to expose my hustle brothers but just to have some fun.

Final word, pounds is now 508)) 508 multiply by 100 pounds =.......

Abeg add urs

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2016
CC: seun, LALASTICLALA . Needful thingz
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by Adebash01(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2016
Noted
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by Birniwa(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2016
Lol, you killed it.
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by Ribajae(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2016
Trust me u need to c dose guys in my area, even with microscope, u no go know
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2016
Ribajae:

Once in a while u spot dem
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2016
Atleast they are far better than:

Our useless politician stealing our money to foreign land to develop their land and leave us in abject poverty with no infrastructure and development.

The bad omen among our doctor/nurse that allow innocent accident victims to die just because there is no relative around to Roger them.

They are also far better than the evil among the Nigeria Police force that derived joy from killing innocent motorist because of #100.00 and their bad Oga's at the top that always cover their evil act.

Before I forget, what will you say about our Imams/Pastors that are living in luxury and followers cannot even afford a cup of Garri, na so both Jesus/Prophet Mohammed ( PBUh) teach us? grin

Make I add one more, yahuu yahuu boys are far better than our university lectures that specialize in sleeping with girls all the name pass mark.

Yahoo boys in thy house too, repent and seek for God forgiveness cos one day we all will stand and give account to the Supreme God.

In Senator Bruce voice: I just want to make common sense. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
tongue

Spotted
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hope you know there are some people rendering services online. So when you see and my guys eating nkwobi you will just conclude we are yahoo. Receive sense
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by yomi007k(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
Atleast they are far better than:

Our useless politician stealing our money to foreign land to develop their land and leave us in abject poverty with no infrastructure and development.

The bad omen among our doctor/nurse that allow innocent accident victims to die just because there is no relative around to Roger them.

They are also far better than the evil among the Nigeria Police force that derived joy from killing innocent motorist because of #100.00 and their bad Oga's at the top that always cover their evil act.

Before I forget, what will you say about our Imams/Pastors that are living in luxury and followers cannot even afford a cup of Garri, na so both Jesus/Prophet Mohammed ( PBUh) teach us? grin

Make I add one more, yahuu yahuu boys are far better than our university lectures that specialize in sleeping with girls all the name pass mark.

Yahoo boys in thy house too, repent and seek for God forgiveness cos one day we all will stand and give account to the Supreme God.

In Senator Bruce voice: I just want to make common sense. tongue

Yahoo boy spoted (according to op)

No be me talk am oo
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by Mikylopez(f): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ribajae:
really i didn't know until my friend bought a car then he told me himself... he doesn't lock his phone dosent wear a chain looks so innocent
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by loadedvibes: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jobless OP.. this your post not make sense.
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by buharimustlive: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
They are casanovas.
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by ultimateyankee: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
We go hustle till the pay day
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by igho003(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
mumu go die am just 19 I dey use RX330 I no dey disturb mama or papa for money
u tink say na ur broke life style go carry u go heaven wise up bro and do something good with ur fingers

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by Ribajae(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
really i didn't know until my friend bought a car then he told me himself... he doesn't lock his phone dosent wear a chain looks so innocent

People in my skill are meant to spot this guys, but this my guy as thin as he was had a 89k wrist watch, an apple laptop and the latest hp laptop! undecided

Hes so cute and innocent..
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by HoodBillionaire: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2018
i juat got paid .
4m today
no buying of any car
no big phone
no tatoo
im so free
those rushing to buy motor
start biz cant feed themselves
cone gra
u go tire.
broke asses riding venza
but shishi dem no get
Re: 7 Ways To Spot Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Your Area by DESTROTECH(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2020
Hello Bosses trade with a trusted vendor..

I buy bulk and unit Bitcoin and Giftcards.

WhatsApp me : 0 9 0 9 1 8 7 0 1 3 2

(1) (Reply)

Age Of Consent For Sex : Is This What We Want? / Police Rescue 7 Abducted Travelers In Osun / Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.