Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78287 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Youngpo413:
you just described your state right now, I don't blame you, foolish thing, u think you are tough, but I have shown you that man pass man, useless thing, you will never ever forget me, and will continue to cringe when you see me here... Copy and paste graduate.

What's up mo.ron? have you eaten today? How can i make your life better? All you need is ask. Meanwhile change that phucking profile. It is an embarrassment.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Yuneehk:
You keep malice with me for two weeks and in my mind, we're done. I only wait for you to call/see me after you're tired of keeping malice to tell you officially.

Isi odikwa gi mma
hahaha..laughing in swahili
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2016
fkdmods:

What's up mo.ron? have you eaten today? How can i make your life better? All you need is ask. Meanwhile change that phucking profile. It is an embarrassment.
foolish rat claiming high IQ yet nothing reasonable ever comes from you, everything about you are all fake, I won't even ask for a Dp cos you will upload someone's else you also claim to be a graduate yet you are not different from a tout, why should I take you serious? I smh when you wanted to upload a video, a video of what in particular? You are not even smart as you think, useless thing,,still waiting for you to change my mindset, if you are a man enough.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2016
fkdmods:

Awww. He's awake. You sound hungry. It will be well. I hope say mosquito no ki you for night. grin
Useless as usual, bring something reasonable.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2016
fkdmods:

Awww. He's awake. You sound hungry. It will be well. I hope say mosquito no ki you for night. grin
I will make sure that when next you see my moniker you will surely run for cover, you won't forget me in a haste.
I really don't blame you cos you are such a looser, I see how people are treating you around here, you surely deserves it.... Foolish boy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Youngpo413:
I will make sure that when next you see my moniker you will surely run for cover, you won't forget me in a haste.
I really don't blame you cos you are such a looser, I see how people are treating you around here, you surely deserves it.... Foolish boy.

You don chop today? You obviously sound hungry. Send me your info. I think i can help you? I hope say mosquito no bite you die for night? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2016
fkdmods:

You don chop today? You obviously sound hungry. Send me your info. I think i can help you? I hope say mosquito no bite you die for night? grin
you are indeed a looser, you don't have anything to say anymore,, you will never forget me in a haste.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are indeed a looser, you don't have anything to say anymore,, you will never forget me in a haste.

This guy, you too mumu i swear. Dem born you s.tupid or did you have to get surgery? You be like somebody wey dem de slap and e still de get mouth de talk say, "if i catch you, i go wound you". Meanwhile e still de collect slap. It is so easy for you to be st.upid i swear. You need to get paid for it. Another thing, are physically disabled? I just notice am sha. Why your shoulders de uneven?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2016
fkdmods:

This guy, you too mumu i swear. Dem born you s.tupid or did you have to get surgery? You be like somebody wey dem de slap and e still de get mouth de talk say, "if i catch you, i go wound you". Meanwhile e still de collect slap. It is so easy for you to be st.upid i swear. You need to get paid for it. Another thing, are physically disabled? I just notice am sha. Why your shoulders de uneven?
you are the stupid nairalander, just go through your post and see how people are treating you, you are so myopic, a looser and will continue to be so, useless church rat feeling funky.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are the stupid nairalander, just go through your post and see how people are treating you, you are so myopic, a looser and will continue to be so, useless church rat feeling funky.

Smh. I am glad you went and are going through my posts. I am glad you want to advance yourself in life and have taken my recomendation to start reading my comments. Good job. Now, remember what i said about you and a lot of mentally challenged nairalanders who exist on this forum? There is no way a normal person can exist with an abnormal one. Now, i want you to quote any of my post where i was not making sense? You will never find one. I guarantee it. What you will find is me putting down id.iots like you who say things like all women are whor.es. Sorry, i am always going to have issues with moronic people like you. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by DandyWalker(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2016
AuroraB:
Perhaps she wasn't hoeing. She found a shoulder to lean on quite fast grin grin lipsrsealed
mtchew. ladies with this their "shoulder" excuse. it shows she doesn't have a life outside men.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2016
fkdmods:

Smh. I am glad you went and are going through my posts. I am glad you want to advance yourself in life and have taken my recomendation to start reading my comments. Good job. Now, remember what i said about you and a lot of mentally challenged nairalanders who exist on this forum? There is no way a normal person can exist with an abnormal one. Now, i want you to quote any of my post where i was not making sense? You will never find one. I guarantee it. What you will find is me putting down id.iots like you who say things like all women are whor.es. Sorry, i am always going to have issues with moronic people like you. grin
a fool will always claim to be right, the truth is that you are not smart at all, only senseless rants, no sane human being will like to learn from a fool like you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by AuroraB(f): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2016
DandyWalker:
mtchew. ladies with this their "shoulder" excuse. it shows she doesn't have a life outside men.
Exactly what I meant. Some peeps are afraid o being "alone"
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
a fool will always claim to be right, the truth is that you are not smart at all, only senseless rants, no sane human being will like to learn from a fool like you.

It is simple for a m.or on to disagree with. Pick a quote out of any of my comments you have claimed makes no sense. Even your moronic brain will be shocked that you won't find any.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by EmmyDe25(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Lol, and we don't even do it intentionally, it's just inbuilt. Just bear with us, you hear cheesy
"In built"...I hear. We shall try to bear with you peoplesmiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
fkdmods:

It is simple for a m.or on to disagree with. Pick a quote out of any of my comments you have claimed makes no sense. Even your moronic brain will be shocked that you won't find any.
why should I bother to do that, when I know fully well that nothing food will ever come out of your senseless comments, you are still a fool no matter how you slice it and will forever remain that way, shameless tout claiming to be a graduate, MSU graduate my foot.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
why should I bother to do that, when I know fully well that nothing food will ever come out of your senseless comments, you are still a fool no matter how you slice it and will forever remain that way, shameless tout claiming to be a graduate, MSU graduate my foot.

Phuck you talking about? Have you eaten today? You sound hungry as usual. And take down that profile picture. It makes you like someone with down syndrome.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
fkdmods:

Phuck you talking about? Have you eaten today? You sound hungry as usual. And take down that profile picture. It makes you like someone with down syndrome.
is that all you got? Your IQ is indeed low, useless rat, u don't even have a dp, why should you,I can imagine how malnourished you will look, useless rat feeling funky in reality you are just a nobody, hiding under a moniker making noises up and down, log in with your real account if you are man enough, at least I'm real not some fake MSU graduate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
fkdmods:

is that all you got? Your IQ is indeed low, useless rat, u don't even have a dp, why should you,I can imagine how malnourished you will look, useless rat feeling funky in reality you are just a nobody, hiding under a moniker making noises up and down, log in with your real account if you are man enough, at least I'm real not some fake MSU graduate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Youngpo413:

Tut....tut....tut....tut...hunger is a terrible thing. Sex frustration. grin. Send me contact info you no gree. Hunger go kill you ooo. wink.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 6:01am On Dec 08, 2016
fkdmods:

Tut....tut....tut....tut...hunger is a terrible thing. Sex frustration. grin. Send me contact info you no gree. Hunger go kill you ooo. wink.
I don finish you and you don't have anything reasonable to say anymore, when next you see my moniker, you will have a second thought before quoting, foolish man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2016
Youngpo413:
I don finish you and you don't have anything reasonable to say anymore, when next you see my moniker, you will have a second thought before quoting, foolish man.

You this boy you no de hear? Change that profile pishure. See as e be like handicapped. E de carry phone pose. Lol. No one suppose tell me before i know say dis one na apprentice spare part dealer. grin Lol. The guy who says every woman is a LovePeddler is claiming argumentative superiority over a rational point of view. Can anyone say delusional? Smh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
fkdmods:

You this boy you no de hear? Change that profile pishure. See as e be like handicapped. E de carry phone pose. Lol. No one suppose tell me before i know say dis one na apprentice spare part dealer. grin Lol. The guy who says every woman is a LovePeddler is claiming argumentative superiority over a rational point of view. Can anyone say delusional? Smh.
rational point of view from a foolish man like you? how absurd, I told you earlier to log in with your main account, then upload your Dp if you are a man enough, not hiding under a new moniker, you are supposed to cover your face in shame, useless coward, I'm operating with my main not hiding and claiming an MSU graduate with the brain smaller than a mustard seed, you are such a fool mister, I don't know if you were cursed in your former life.... Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Youngpo413:
rational point of view from a foolish man like you? how absurd, I told you earlier to log in with your main account, then upload your Dp if you are a man enough, not hiding under a new moniker, you are supposed to cover your face in shame, useless coward, I'm operating with my main not hiding and claiming an MSU graduate with the brain smaller than a mustard seed, you are such a fool mister, I don't know if you were cursed in your former life.... Nonsense.

Were you born retar.ded or did you have an operation ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
fkdmods:

remember I warned you from the start, what should you expect,one thing is certain, I must make sure you cringe when you see my moniker and I must achieve that even if it will take me 5 years, there is no other retard here but you!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
fkdmods:

yakuzas don't give up unlike the ronins, that will be a great shame to the Tanaka clan. Coward.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Youngpo413:
yakuzas don't give up unlike the ronins, that will be a great shame to the Tanaka clan. Coward.

This is why i said to go to school. You cannot live by google alone. What has the yakuza got to do with Ronin? Remember why i said half the things i say you have no clue? I am pretty sure you heard the word "Ronin" from me for the very first time in your life. What you meant to say was "Samurai" grin. Jesus. Well, at least you are learning from me. unfreakingbelievable. Smh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
fkdmods:

This is why i said to go to school. You cannot live by google alone. What has the yakuza got to do with Ronin? Remember why i said half the things i say you have no clue? I am pretty sure you heard the word "Ronin" from me for the very first time in your life. What you meant to say was "Samurai". Jesus. Well, at least you are learning from me. unfreakingbelievable. Smh.
I can never learn from fake people, log in to your real account, then upload your Dp lets start from there, as for your fake MSU brouhaha, I'll still come back for that one, even if you were banned, tell me your real moniker, there is no tout I don't know here, stop hiding, I just want to prove my self wrong cos you are beginning to sound too familiar.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Youngpo413:
I can never learn from fake people, log in to your real account, then upload your Dp lets start from there, as for your fake MSU brouhaha, I'll still come back for that one, even if you were banned, tell me your real moniker, there is no tout I don't know here, stop hiding, I just want to prove my self wrong cos you are beginning to sound too familiar.

Anyone notice how the unintelligent relic quietly ignored the jab about googling and not knowing what Ronin meant? Lol. It's like i'm phucking with a 5 year old. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
fkdmods:

Anyone notice how the unintelligent relic quietly ignored the jab about googling and not knowing what Ronin meant? Lol. It's like i'm phucking with a 5 year old. grin
same way you were ignoring when I told you to use you real account, same way about your fake MSU brouhaha, even uploading your Dp, fake ass, I always smh when you foolishly threatened to upload your video, a video of what in particular? An agbero living in the ghetto claiming to be living abroad, a nursery school pupil claiming graduate, not just a graduate but an MSU,.... You are a shame to the men folk, coward and a retard, foolish rat, I'm still waiting for you to log in with your main account and then upload a Dp, let me just see what this myopic mind looks like. By the time I'm done with you, you will regret ever looking for my troubles, I promise you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Youngpo413:
same way you were ignoring when I told you to use you real account, same way about your fake MSU brouhaha, even uploading your Dp, fake ass, I always smh when you foolishly threatened to upload your video, a video of what in particular? An agbero living in the ghetto claiming to be living abroad, a nursery school pupil claiming graduate, not just a graduate but an MSU,.... You are a shame to the men folk, coward and a retard, foolish rat, I'm still waiting for you to log in with your main account and then upload a Dp, let me just see what this myopic mind looks like. By the time I'm done with you, you will regret ever looking for my troubles, I promise you.

Mo.ron...there is no stipulations saying anyone should put up a profile picture. You chose to not realizing that it depicts you like a handicapped fool. I relish my privacy. And for the video, I didn't see the need but I guess I have to now. Give me till this weekend. But I will give you a snippet today. Google the word. And why do you keep making idiotic threats? I have fingers....unlimited data...multiple computers...and plenty of time. You are just too s.tupid for words.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
fkdmods:

Mo.ron...there is no stipulations saying anyone should put up a profile picture. You chose to not realizing that it depicts you like a handicapped fool. I relish my privacy. And for the video, I didn't see the need but I guess I have to now. Give me till this weekend. But I will give you a snippet today. Google the word. And why do you keep making idiotic threats? I have fingers....unlimited data...multiple computers...and plenty of time. You are just too s.tupid for words.
till weekend,? Exactly what I expected, you are so fake, upload your Dp and log in with your main account if you are a ma enough, stupid thing saying something about privacy, who give a shyt about slowpoke like you, a church rat a tout, you stopped ranting about MSU cos you realized that is not true,you need to cover your face in shame, for your info, I don't give a fucccck if you have a million computers, it won't add anything positive to your myopic mind,you are a fool and will forever remain so, useless coward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.