Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine (70425 Views)

Nigeria Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Per Show, 2019 / Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by suny247: 5:58am On Dec 05, 2016
anyway you might be right, but the inclusion of d bang looks some how.
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by suny247: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2016
anyway you might be right, but the inclusion of d bang in that position looks some how.
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Jostico: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2016
capatainrambo:
I made £257000
this year

from skybets

please if you have good games share with me
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Xpol: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Pure craps,Tekno? Someone his younger(blood)brother who sells phone accessories on a table in circle market(Ghana) use to send money to.Believe all this yeye info about 9ja artist at ur own peril.na fake life most of them dey live.I was shocked when Tekno complained abt next rated nomination....as if he has ever bought such suv(gift price) in his life.not all of them though some are very rich.major problem is their extravagant system of living
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by bakynes(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2016
lizzlix:
First, nobody is killing anybody. I'm just trying not to be gullible here and call out a bad lie when i see one. Secondly, which tours are you talking about? Have you been to one of his? Just imagine Peter beeing on the list and Paul is not, Flavour who is one of Nigeria most marketable artist is absent also. Oh c'mon!
The list is crap. I doubt if Peter can be the highest earner this year. Aside Glo endorsement he had If it's P-square as a duo I can believe that. No doubt Wizkid should be the highest earner of the year so many collaborations internationally. He was also the artiste of the year in MAMA. Flavour also excluded on the list made the list a crap.
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by mikool007(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2016
cookd up rubish, you just guessed the whole article
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by shotster50(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2016
So, ''Guesstimation'' is now taken as fact?!
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by lizzlix(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2016
bakynes:

The list is crap. I doubt if Peter can be the highest earner this year. Aside Glo endorsement he had If it's P-square as a duo I can believe that. No doubt Wizkid should be the highest earner of the year so many collaborations internationally. He was also the artiste of the year in MAMA. Flavour also excluded on the list made the list a crap.
Broda, i just tire for the whole thing
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by toprealman: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Codedrock:
Reasons??
2Baba na "upcoming" and worse than all those on your list abi?
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Koboland(f): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
CRAP

none of them except whizkid see 40 Million sef not to talk 100 million
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Codedrock(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
bakynes:

Lmao.. Did you even read the post? Go and read what was written about Peter there.
And what makes you think winning MAMA gives you money?
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Xpol: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2016
suny247:
anyway you might be right, but the inclusion of d bang in that position looks some how.
he's not even right at all.tekno younger bro is my customer i was with in recently when Tekno called to pls send some money to him,the guy was like ohhh this bro again.i asked him who ws that and i ws so shocked when he said it's tekno i couldn't bliv him until i asked the guys around there.The guy told me i shouldn't mind his swag oo him own blow no come with money oh
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2016
DuchessD:

No darling not true,rihanna is worth 150-180 million dollars and D banj mayb around 10-15 million jst mayb

Happy birthday beautiful, even tho i don't know you but i wish u many happy returns. May the lord continue to bless you and grant your heart desires as you live on to fulfil your potentials. Enjoy
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Chikelue2000(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
justwise:
We see all these huge figures but the moment they are hospitalised we will be asked to donate money for their hospital bills
hello bro, good evening

Pls I wanted asking u about travelling to Canada to work
Can I go ahead sir?
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by justwise(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chikelue2000:
hello bro, good evening

Pls I wanted asking u about travelling to Canada to work
Can I go ahead sir?

Look for appropriate thread in travel section and ask your question. This is the wrong place to do that
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Chikelue2000(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
justwise:

Look for appropriate thread in travel section and ask your question. This is the wrong place to do that
I know bt frm most of ur threads, I hv come to understand dat I am asking d ryt person
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by DuchessD(f): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2016
Candycrusher:

Happy birthday beautiful, even tho i don't know you but i wish u many happy returns. May the lord continue to bless you and grant your heart desires as you live on to fulfil your potentials. Enjoy

wow tnx alot ur such a swthrt,God bless u dear
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2016
DuchessD:

wow tnx alot ur such a swthrt,God bless u dear

Where have you been
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by DuchessD(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Candycrusher:

Where have you been
Super busy,just got d notification today
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
DuchessD:

Super busy,just got d notification today

I see. Care to chat sometimes?
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by kkkashanw: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
all these rubbish post......nonsense

all these guys are nothing to be compared to the likes of sunny ade, ebenezer obey e.t.c

do you know how much these men make, because they dont flaunt it on social media abi?

these legends did good music and are well known all over the world. How many of these small small artiste that you mentioned above have smelt grammy. Mstheew. Oga go and sidown
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by DuchessD(f): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Candycrusher:

I see. Care to chat sometimes?
Aiite
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
DuchessD:

Aiite

Are u on Bbm?
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2016
DuchessD:

Aiite

It's unfair. U just ignored me ever since i tried to invite you for a chat
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by DuchessD(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Candycrusher:

It's unfair. U just ignored me ever since i tried to invite you for a chat
Sorry dear am not on bbm
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2016
DuchessD:

Sorry dear am not on bbm

Can i have your WhatsApp number? If yes, i would give u my email address where you'll send the number
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by QDSG(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2016
Nice one
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by DuchessD(f): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Candycrusher:

Can i have your WhatsApp number? If yes, i would give u my email address where you'll send the number
Aiite
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by DCONE1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:
That's the Anambra born Peter Okoye of Psquare colony. Rich forever..LOL!
This guy you are sufferng from indeginal inferiority...:he maybe maybe anambra born but he doesnt not represent anambra...he represents JOS
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Call07034780891: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Shut up your mouth. They are from Anambra and equally represent Anambra inside out. Go figure..

Boko Haram is already represent Job cool

DCONE1:
This guy you are sufferng from indeginal inferiority...:he maybe maybe anambra born but he doesnt not represent anambra...he represents JOS
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2016
DuchessD:

Aiite

Hi dear, please send your WhatsApp number to ituneskarun@gmail.com

I hope you send it soon
Re: Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2016
DuchessD:

Aiite

I did not recieve any email from you yet despite giving you my email address. Pls find a way to send me your WhatsApp number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association / Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.