Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Infinix Note 4 Specs, Price, Release Date And Rumors - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4 Specs, Price, Release Date And Rumors (3948 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S10 Price, Release Date And Specs / Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ / Infinix Note 4 Specs, Price And Review In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 4 Specs, Price, Release Date And Rumors by Tholluwallashe: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2016
Infinix Note 3 was launched in Nigeria earlier in August at about N60,000 for large 6” display , 4500mAh battery , latest Android 6. Marshmallow based on XOS , a fingerprint sensor and lots more , and now early specs of what appears to be its successor – the Infinix Note 4 has just emanated out of the blues .

The Infinix Note 4 is expected to launch by Q4 of 2017 and will come off the factory with a refined design ,advanced internal configuration and probably with a higher price tag .
If rumors turns out to be true , the Infinix Note 4 is expected to come with a 6.0-inch full HD dual curved display and protected with Gorilla Glass 4, is backed by MediaTek Helio X10 with 3GB RAM/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage. The device will run Android 7.0 Nougat with Infinix XOS .
Read Also – List of All Infinix Phones -Specs & Price in Nigeria,Ghana & Kenya

On the Camera front , the Infinix Note 4 is expected to come with a 13MP camera on both sides with LED flash , Phase Detection Autofocus and HD Video recording .A 5050mAh battery with fast charge is expected to power the Infinix Note 4 .

Infinix Note 4 Specifications (Expected )

Model Infinix Note 4
Security Fingerprint sensor
Operating System Android 7.0 Nougat with Infinix XOS
Color
Internal Memory‎ 32/64 GB
RAM 3GB ,/4 GB RAM
Processor MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-Core
Display Size 6.0-inch full HD dual curved display and protected with Gorilla Glass 4
Rear Camera 13 MP rear camera withLED Flash, AF and HD recording
Front Camera 13MP with f/2.0 aperture
Connectivity Dual SIM ,4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
Battery 5050mAh battery with fast charging

The Infinix Note 4 is expected to arrive in the Q4 of 2017 .While we wait for the official specs , photos and release date of the Infinix Note 4 , we advise you take the leaks/rumors contained here with a pinch of salt or two.

Source :>> http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/12/infinix-note-4-specs-price-and-release.html?m=1

Re: Infinix Note 4 Specs, Price, Release Date And Rumors by johnstar(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
My money never complete to buy infinix note 3, dm don dey plan to release note 4

It is well
Re: Infinix Note 4 Specs, Price, Release Date And Rumors by zinachidi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
johnstar:
My money never complete to buy infinix note 3, dm don dey plan to release note 4

It is well
u dey talk note 3, me i dey find note 2
Re: Infinix Note 4 Specs, Price, Release Date And Rumors by Tholluwallashe: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
zinachidi:
u dey talk note 3, me i dey find note 2

Lol, God will provide
Re: Infinix Note 4 Specs, Price, Release Date And Rumors by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Why not give credit to the right source? this is the right source http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/12/infinix-note-4-price-release-date-specifications-rumors.html

Tholluwallashe:
Infinix Note 3 was launched in Nigeria earlier in August at about N60,000 for large 6” display , 4500mAh battery , latest Android 6. Marshmallow based on XOS , a fingerprint sensor and lots more , and now early specs of what appears to be its successor – the Infinix Note 4 has just emanated out of the blues .

The Infinix Note 4 is expected to launch by Q4 of 2017 and will come off the factory with a refined design ,advanced internal configuration and probably with a higher price tag .
If rumors turns out to be true , the Infinix Note 4 is expected to come with a 6.0-inch full HD dual curved display and protected with Gorilla Glass 4, is backed by MediaTek Helio X10 with 3GB RAM/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage. The device will run Android 7.0 Nougat with Infinix XOS .
Read Also – List of All Infinix Phones -Specs & Price in Nigeria,Ghana & Kenya

On the Camera front , the Infinix Note 4 is expected to come with a 13MP camera on both sides with LED flash , Phase Detection Autofocus and HD Video recording .A 5050mAh battery with fast charge is expected to power the Infinix Note 4 .

Infinix Note 4 Specifications (Expected )

Model Infinix Note 4
Security Fingerprint sensor
Operating System Android 7.0 Nougat with Infinix XOS
Color
Internal Memory‎ 32/64 GB
RAM 3GB ,/4 GB RAM
Processor MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-Core
Display Size 6.0-inch full HD dual curved display and protected with Gorilla Glass 4
Rear Camera 13 MP rear camera withLED Flash, AF and HD recording
Front Camera 13MP with f/2.0 aperture
Connectivity Dual SIM ,4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
Battery 5050mAh battery with fast charging

The Infinix Note 4 is expected to arrive in the Q4 of 2017 .While we wait for the official specs , photos and release date of the Infinix Note 4 , we advise you take the leaks/rumors contained here with a pinch of salt or two.

Source :>> http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/12/infinix-note-4-specs-price-and-release.html?m=1
Re: Infinix Note 4 Specs, Price, Release Date And Rumors by Dailyschoolnews: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Infinix NOTE4 is pretty badass! But what about the Note 4 pro? Saw Techopera reviewed it and I was like shocked

I saw a review on Techopera, where the Admin says the Infinix Note 4 Pro will be coming with a X-pen! What do you think?
IF this smartphone comes out with this pen, please I will be getting the Infinix note 4 pro and ditching my phone shocked

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About The New Infinix Tv / Nokia 2 Emerged As Tecno And Infinix Are Dying Slowly. / Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.