Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate (4476 Views)

10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State / Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by Okanokan(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
IykeChukz:
Daydreams please free me!

Real daydreamers!
How can a lily-livered man, who abandoned ship and left both crew members and passengers marooned in the middle of nowhere come back to say he wants to captain a ship? For the information of these dreamer the day jonathan is returned as Pdp Presidential Candidate then it will be to your tent o israel. Weakling posturing as a Statesman.
Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by ChimaAdeoye: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lamido, Yes.

GEJ No!

GEJ should not taint his name again. Contesting will make him a power hungry entity as Buhari.

However,as for me and my family, it is #Atiku2019
Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by frugal(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jonathan is not coming back. He'd be foolish to.

But Jonathan/Tinubu ticket might just fly. grin
Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by kettle84(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:

A Yoruba is presently the Vice President. A Yoruba has been President under the banner of PDP.

What he is asking hypocrites like you is why the new PDP still has no regard for the miserable and emotional South despite all your love for an equally miserable PDP?

Are you guys going to be a broken backbone forever, serving as the pedestal for others to rule since the Tafawa Balewa / Azikiwe master-slave relationship?

Why didn't a presently South dominated PDP zone its presidency to the South, especially the emotional SouthEast that will still lament miserably about being marginalised in Nigeria?
why do some people speak out of the box.

the north is doing their 8years. Buhari is doing 4yrs and 2019 will be the beginning of another 4yrs that is why all parties are fielding a northern candidate.

you like lamenting. haba!

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by phemmyutd(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Lol... Yet buhari is trying to romance with us... Tell him we don't want... Atiku is pacifying us... Nawaoh... Didn't we have no say again or we do have say now?
Hahahaha grin Jealous goons
Buhari romancing with you? Really?
Pls remind me what comes out from your Jonathan/Igbo Romance....lol

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by TheEastActivist: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
phemmyutd:

Buhari romancing with you? Really?

Pls remind me what comes out from your Jonathan/Igbo Romance....lol

Enabling environment for business
Started the construction of the second Niger bridge
Started the zik mouseleum
Made Enugu airport an international one
Included Anambra as an oil producing state.
Inclusive government and others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by CSTR13: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
frugal:
Jonathan is not coming back. He'd be foolish to.

But Jonathan/Tinubu ticket might just fly. grin
Tinubu can never smell aso-rock.
If that is your best aspirant from the SW, then you don't have anybody.
Besides, a yoruba vice presidential ticket is politically untenable right now. Others want to have their turn.
You are not the only the ones in the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by orisa37: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Let it be GEJ/D. MARK or Lamido/Ekweremadu and make OBJ/IBB party joint Chairmen. Life is Reconciliation.
Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

What of Yoruba?
You leave Yoruba your own people come to dey ask foolish question about Igbo...

Didn't you hear that PDP zoned presidency to the north or are Igbos now in the north...

And for this report it is fake BC Gej is a southerner so disqualified...

You are the most shameless Ibo man on nairaland. You preach Biafrad today, Atiku 2019 tomorrow. You are unstable and dont even know what you want, effect of being a 5th class citizen of the country. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

OBJ wasn't the choice of yorubas mind you...
Or what impact did he make in your region when he was the President and a military head...

We don't need any ones pity let them go and pity their demystified old opolo eyes leader tinubu cheesy

Always shifting goal when exposed. Is Obasanjo an Ibo man? What did you benefit from GEJ will all your asslicking and insult to other region cos of same GEJ. You are a confused kid. What a shame

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by TheEastActivist: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

You are the most shameless Ibo man on nairaland. You preach Biafrad today, Atiku 2019 tomorrow. You are unstable and dont even know what you want, effect of being a 5th class citizen of the country. Pathetic

Let me categorically state to you that
Am a Biafran sire...
When you see me know am a Biafran..
I don't hide it..
I don't also hide the fact that am a Nigerian and so will partake in the politics of Nigeria... *remembers my voters card and my polling unit at my backyard*

So why the fuss all about...
Do I look unstable to you cos I can only see the unstable one with confusion ridden afonja in you.
Maybe next time you do your researches well or don't go quoting wrong people next time.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by SharkTank(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
CSTR13:
Tinubu can never smell aso-rock.
If that is your best aspirant from the SW, then you don't have anybody.
Besides, a yoruba vice presidential ticket is politically untenable right now. Others want to have their turn.
You are not the only the ones in the country.

Im telling you. Yoruba no dey beleful
Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by TheEastActivist: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

Always shifting goal when exposed. Is Obasanjo an Ibo man? What did you benefit from GEJ will all your asslicking and insult to other region cos of same GEJ. You are a confused kid. What a shame

Lol...
Now I know that you are indeed frustrated...
Wail on confused troll grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by SharkTank(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

Afonja always pulling that "I thought you said you are a Biafran" crap as a gimmick to sideline Igbos in Nigerian politics. Baba, as long as I still carry a Nigerian passport, i can participate in Nigerian politics anyhow i like

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by izicooo(f): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jonathan is an old stock he is not marketable, we need someone like Peter Obi to represent the Interest of the Southeast.
Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by Godprotectigbo2(f): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Who is the maga that said Igbo's have not produced president?

Now let ask who is d first president of Nigeria ..ans Dr nnamdi azikiwe

Who is d first military head of state ans.. Agui ironsi

Who is d first vice President of Nigeria ans ...Alex ekwueme

One thing about Nigeria is Igbo's first then other people follow grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
SharkTank:

Afonja always pulling that "I thought you said you are a Biafran" crap as a gimmick to sideline Igbos in Nigerian politics. Baba, as long as I still carry a Nigerian passport, i can participate in Nigerian politics anyhow i like
[/s]

Flat.head, no one is holding you from doint whatever that suits you, just face one and stop making noise everywhere. You cant be accusing others of not letting you go and still talking about Nigeria politics. Thats total madness.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Lol...
Now I know that you are indeed frustrated...
Wail on confused troll grin

You are the frustrated one without shame. Just today, you have posted about going for biafra and still making noise about 2019. Very unstable human being

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by SharkTank(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:
[s][/s]
[s]
Flat.head, no one is holding you from doint whatever that suits you, just face one and stop making noise everywhere. You cant be accusing others of not letting you go and still talking about Nigeria politics. Thats total madness. [/s]
An old saying goes, when in Rome behave like the Romans
Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
TheEastActivist:

Let me categorically state to you that
Am a Biafran sire...
When you see me know am a Biafran..
I don't hide it..
I don't also hide the fact that am a Nigerian and so will partake in the politics of Nigeria... *remembers my voters card and my polling unit at my backyard*

So why the fuss all about...
Do I look unstable to you cos I can only see the unstable one with confusion ridden afonja in you.
Maybe next time you do your researches well or don't go quoting wrong people next time.
[/s]

Flat.head and confusion. You cry about biafra and how you want to leave, you insult everyone saying they are holding you but still talking about same country you miserable lots have so much. I know fl.atheads have no shame and you just proves me right.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by TheEastActivist: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

You are the frustrated one without shame. Just today, you have posted about going for biafra and still making noise about 2019. Very unstable human being

Lol... continue trolling me.
I really had a good catch today...

Read up more comments...
Maybe by the time you are done you might find yourself in a hospital bed battling life BC of cardiac arrest... thread softly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

An old saying goes, when in Rome behave like the Romans

Nah its all because you backes the wrong horse last year, reaaon you were all crying biafra everywhere. Its now Atiku 2019, when you fail again you resort to throwing tantrums everywhere. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Lol... continue trolling me.
I really had a good catch today...

Read up more comments...
Maybe by the time you are done you might find yourself in a hospital bed battling life BC of cardiac arrest... thread softly cheesy

Cardiac arrest over what exactly? For exposing your 2faced person, wicked lies and hypocrisy. You are a certified joker.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by SharkTank(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

Nah its all because you backes the wrong horse last year, reaaon you were all crying biafra everywhere. Its now Atiku 2019, when you fail again you resort to throwing tantrums everywhere. Pathetic

Lmfao. I wont argue with you., not cause you are smarter but because your ignorance is an advantage for me

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

Lmfao. I wont argue with you., not cause you are smarter but because your ignorance is an advantage for me

Typical flat.head, doing the ojukwu style when exposed. Gerrahere jor.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by TheEastActivist: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:
[s][/s]

Flat.head and confusion. You cry about biafra and how you want to leave, you insult everyone saying they are holding you but still talking about same country you miserable lots have so much. I know fl.atheads have no shame and you just proves me right.

Have I ever accused you of holding me or what?
Are you really okay?
I like the way Biafra is driving you crazy and will love it to increase the tempo...
And please get your frustrated low life outta my mentions abeg or prove you are a clown once again... afonja coned head grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by TheEastActivist: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

Cardiac arrest over what exactly? For exposing your 2faced person, wicked lies and hypocrisy. You are a certified joker.

Look at your life and tell me how miserable your life have been since the day you now think eat and breath Biafra...

I love the way you go crazy about Biafra it adds flesh to my skin and brightens my appearance... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by SharkTank(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

[s] Typical flat.head, doing the ojukwu style when exposed. Gerrahere jor. [/s]

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
TheEastActivist:

Have I ever accused you of holding me or what?
Are you really okay?
I like the way Biafra is driving you crazy and will love it to increase the tempo...
And please get your frustrated low life outta my mentions abeg or prove you are a clown once again... afonja coned head grin
[/s]

Akpu eating flat.head, biashit is driving no one crazy. Have you ever seen me on your biashit thread, we have told you loudmouthed miscreants to go but you just cant. The election loss is the reason you all screaming biashit but you lots have no shame. You all cried to the UN when you were deported from the SW, but we just hate how you lowlife kids throw insult around and scream everywhere that they are holding you. Anyway, a flathea.d will always be a flat.head.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by TheEastActivist: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

Ignore the guy... that's the best way to punish his type... let him wail uncontrollably cheesy

The guy is even following me now
A certified troll grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by TheEastActivist: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
madcollynzo:

Akpu eating flat.head, biashit is driving no one crazy. Have you ever seen me on your biashit thread, we have told you loudmouthed miscreants to go but you just cant. The election loss is the reason you all screaming biashit but you lots have no shame. You all cried to the UN when you were deported from the SW, but we just hate how you lowlife kids throw insult around and scream everywhere that they are holding you. Anyway, a flathea.d will always be a flat.head.
[/s]

grin
Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Look at your life and tell me how miserable you life have been since the day you now think eat and breath Biafra...

I love the way you go crazy about Biafra it adds flesh to my skin and brightens my appearance... cheesy

This malnourished kid is running mad. How can i be mad at an online country when you criminals are the one trooping to my region and not the other way round. Were you not the jobless misceeant that roam this forum with your biashit till we die and later switched to Atiku2019. Lmaoooo. Very unstable mofo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun / Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli / Picture: Imagine Thinking Of Bringing This Couple In Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.