Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! (2070 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / I Dont Want To Go For Nysc Now. Please Advice Me / Senate Reacts To The Death Of 3 Corpers, Calls For NYSC Overhaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nairalanders,as at a month ago, going for service was appealing to me,the outfit,the respect and the new experiences u get but recently I just don't love the whole thing again.Coming on nairaland and seeing the death of corpers here and there is making me afraid.How will I go about it if I really want to escape serving?pls help me out!
Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by afanide: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:
Nairalanders,as at a month ago, going for service was appealing to me,the outfit,the respect and the new experiences u get but recently I just don't love the whole thing again.Coming on nairaland and seeing the death of corpers here and there is making me afraid.How will I go about it if I really want to escape serving?pls help me out!

Hello Sexy, there are people you can pay to serve on ur behalf. Ask your colleagues in school.

But i suggest u serve ur father's Land cheesy
Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by Elchappo: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:
Nairalanders,as at a month ago, going for service was appealing to me,the outfit,the respect and the new experiences u get but recently I just don't love the whole thing again.Coming on nairaland and seeing the death of corpers here and there is making me afraid. How will I go about it if I really want to escape serving? pls help me out!

Yahoo yahoo

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:

Sweet Sis, death will not b ur portion. go n serve ur Father's Land.
#Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by opethom(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
even if you stay indoor and it's your time to die nothing can change that
... Live your life and forget about all the Shit, death is normal but I pray we all live long

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
I don't blame you, go there the first day, speak with your supervisor and tell them u don't want the allowance and they can keep it and cover up for you.
Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by Alexk2(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Why judging your case based on few unfortunate occurrence?....it happened every year and not just this year alone if you must know.

I personally believe the whole scheme had outlived her initial purpose and government should just scrap it already and replace it with what look better than NPOWER program but I'll advice you to focus on the good side of it....most especially, don't do what you'll later regret.
Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by xamuelotu(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
My sis wat will be will be, weda u go nysc or not wen tym reach u go die. Dnt let fear eat u up maybe na 4 nysc u go make am or meet ur future husband
Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
xamuelotu:
My sis wat will be will be, weda u go nysc or not wen tym reach u go die. Dnt let fear eat u up maybe na 4 nysc u go make am or meet ur future husband

Hmm
Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:

Hmm
I guess the fear of missing your future husband is the beginning of patriotism to your father land grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
I guess the fear of missing your future husband is the beginning of patriotism to your father land grin

Before nko?
Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:

Before nko?
My dear no mind dem! Anybody wey say ur water no go boil, dem no go sell kerosene for hin village cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2016
"The outfit, the respect"

Imagine someone's motivation.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by jgbemson1: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2016
since u decide not to go ,its better u seek for exemption letter..

ur fatherland doesnt care about you ...

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Go For NYSC!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2016
jgbemson1:
since u decide not to go ,its better u seek for exemption letter..

ur fatherland doesnt care about you ...

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

NOT AGAIN! Another Corp Member Passes On / Nysc At 40: Success Or Failure / 2012 Batch C Passing Out Time Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.