Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? (3860 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2016
You can't soften me, I have a strong heart and a strong mind, ya dig! wink kiss tongue
iChar:

Huh... Ama soften you winktongue
Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You can't soften me, I have a strong heart and a strong mind, ya dig! wink kiss tongue

Already strategizing on how to soften ya wink
Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2016
cheesy wow I'm so curious now.....please tell me, what is your strategy? wink embarassed
iChar:

Already strategizing on how to soften ya wink
Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
cheesy wow I'm so curious now.....please tell me, what is your strategy? wink embarassed

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2016
I don't like suprises embarassed
iChar:

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Please ladies, always make us work for it.
Put up a show, give us a challenge.
That way, we be sure dat as our gf, any guy coming around to woo your āss away won't have it easy too.
But remember, our own game starts once yours ends.
We stress to you get y'all, y'all work to keep us.
Now on you go, don't go giving out dat pūssy cheaply now.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I don't like suprises embarassed
Learn to like surprises grinlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Rone16(f): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2016
So it won't be hard to leave you
Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by nichoblaze(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Genea:
wen u meet a gal u love, u will wait more than a year sef and u won't notice
sist I totally disagree wit dat is you can't love someone for a year without any good result....is either d guy is a total dummy or the girl jazz am...speaking from xperience..

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Genea(f): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2016
nichoblaze:
sist I totally disagree wit dat is you can't love someone for a year without any good result....is either d guy is a total dummy or the girl jazz am...speaking from xperience..
mmmmmmm, I'm so speaking from ppls experience too..
Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Genea:
mmmmmmm, I'm so speaking from ppls experience too..
kiss

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Genea(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Fidelismaria: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2016
HMMMM issorait lemme kip reading d comments
Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
**clears throat**
well, I think a lady play hard to get if she want to know whether the guy truly wants her for a real commitment and not just a fling

and besides, men were designed to"hunt"..so trying to get a lady is like and adventure to them
#myopiniontho

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by zinny377(f): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

Im not afraid to hustle and I don't give up easy.. So I don't really mind a girl who plays hard to get, the best things in life aren't free or easy to come by..

However, I know where to draw the line..
Weldone Obi. U jus stated facts.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? by meobizy(f): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Playing hard to get means she’s not fully interested or mature enough to handle someone’s interest. It’s best to move on and not bother yourself. In a world of seven billion people consisting of at least eight hundred in your present locale you will find as good and most times better than your current choice. After dating around for a while you can decide to go back and finish things with her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Drive An Unwanted Guest From Your House (pls Help) / Too Bad!! Boy Puts His Head Inside Girlfriend P.U$$Y In Swimming Poo / Guys,get In Here,what Would You Do,continue Or Run(Graphics pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.