Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Man Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Tb Joshua (3164 Views)

The Man TB Joshua / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Tb Joshua by Boss13: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXmDF4k7nE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLbqgGDwSgo

I came across the videos on YouTube. The first video was confessions by a former workers/disciples of TB Joshua. It was amusing and equally annoying because these are the people that promote the work of con artistes and scammers posing as prophets. I concluded on disregarding the video until I saw the second video where the synagogue church took conscious effort to disregard one of the workers confession - now that got my attention and I concluded that the lady must be really important to TB Joshua.

These scammers do actually go at length to protect their falsehood. I wish them and their workers well. I only feel pity for the gullible ones there.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by mployer(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
So what is ur point. They shouldnt tell their own side of the story?
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by opethom(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
i respect this man tho. But I no fit bow for any man! I will rather bow for oni of Ife than any so called man of god

1 Like

Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Omudia11: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
It may interest you to know that Bisola Johnson (the lady in the second video you posted later came to ask for forgiveness for all her lies against the ministry.

1 Like

Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Pharaoh9(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Omudia11:
It may interest you to know that Bisola Johnson (the lady in the second video you posted later came to ask for forgiveness for all her lies against the ministry.

Show us the video of her confessing

1 Like

Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Omudia11: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
It is on YouTube. You were so quick to find this video, do same for her confession video.

Pharaoh9:

Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Pharaoh9(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Omudia11:
It is on YouTube. You were so quick to find this video, do same for her confession video.

Bring the video here, I'm not the OP that posted the videos here
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Boss13: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
I didn't want to analyze the video, but allow discerning minds to form their own independent and objective opinion. However, I think the response of Synagogue church was carried out in bad fate because if you watch the second video clearly, you would notice a younger Bisola who was continuously used over time to grow the church and also the inconsistencies in her testimonies about her being in Eko Hotel for 3 years, which is a huge outright lie and one could easily see the smirk on her face as she confesses smoking cannabis with a purported boy friend.

Another area of concern is why utilize video tape testimonies, which I think should be confidential information. Though these testimonies/confessions are fake, however, one can ascertain how vindictive and manipulative TB Joshua is and the length he would go to protect his business empire.

I don't need anybody to convince me otherwise that Fatai Balogun a.k.a TB Joshua is a true prophet because I have known him to be deceitful along with other prominent god of men. However, my huge disappointment is with his workers, who I know are on Nairaland, that can see through his deceit but choose not to warn others or excuse themselves because their rely on him for their source of income - Shame on you all I say, Shame.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Ranchhoddas: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
E get who no know say TBJ na fraud? Ordinary election e no fit predict.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Ranchhoddas: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Omudia11:

Please tell me you don't attend that fraudster's church.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by ScienceWatch: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pharaoh9:

I know what video you are referring to. I can only say that too many[b] lies [/b] are fabricated to try and destroy the work done and the awesome benefits flowing into the lives of thousands of suffering people. For the benefit of sincere people that are courageous enough to ignore all the false critics on Niaraland I will post this here;

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Pharaoh9(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
ScienceWatch:
I know what video you are referring to. I can only say that too many[b] lies [/b] are fabricated to try and destroy the work done and the awesome benefits flowing into the lives of thousands of suffering people. For the benefit of sincere people that are courageous enough to ignore all the false critics on Niaraland I will post this here;

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

Common to copy the video link and paste here you are writing rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Man Tb Joshua by ScienceWatch: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pharaoh9:

Common to copy the video link and paste here you are writing rubbish
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT MADE BY PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE holy SCOAN CHURCH, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUt TB JOSHUA.
Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;

I was a bit reluctant to go to Nigeria, but my daughter went there several times and she gave me the message that T.B. Joshua was interested in seeing me, although she had not told him anything about me. So I went there twice.

Professor Ouweneel says,”I was very much impressed by what I saw, heard and experienced there. Not so much only in seeing the miracles that happened and the sermons that were given, but particularly the spiritual experience in my own soul when I was there. That is something that everyone who doesn't go there in person will miss.

You will not experience personally what it is to be at such a sacred place, where I felt the Lord's presence in a particular way and where He spoke to me on things that He had not spoken on to me previously in such a powerful way.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Pharaoh9(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
ScienceWatch:
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT MADE BY PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE holy SCOAN CHURCH, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUt TB JOSHUA.
Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;

I was a bit reluctant to go to Nigeria, but my daughter went there several times and she gave me the message that T.B. Joshua was interested in seeing me, although she had not told him anything about me. So I went there twice.

Professor Ouweneel says,”I was very much impressed by what I saw, heard and experienced there. Not so much only in seeing the miracles that happened and the sermons that were given, but particularly the spiritual experience in my own soul when I was there. That is something that everyone who doesn't go there in person will miss.

You will not experience personally what it is to be at such a sacred place, where I felt the Lord's presence in a particular way and where He spoke to me on things that He had not spoken on to me previously in such a powerful way.

Mr. Man copy the link of the video where the lady is apologizing to TB Joshua here, simple

I don't even believe in God, to me anyone calling himself theologian is a criminal
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by florencepoko2: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
You are not tired of lying about the man of God. Really look for a more profitable business, otherwise God will come down his anger on you.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by ScienceWatch: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pharaoh9:

Mr. Man copy the link of the video where the lady is apologizing to TB Joshua here, simple

I don't even believe in God, to me anyone calling himself theologian is a criminal
Pharaoh9, so you also have something that is common to athiest ? It is called chronic lazyness. Go on youtube.com and find it yourself.
That way your atheist buddies will "big up" for you.

1 Like

Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Pharaoh9(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Pharaoh9, so you also have something that is common to athiest ? It is called chronic lazyness. Go on youtube.com and find it yourself.
That way your atheist buddies will "big up" for you.

What what?
I have searched but couldn't fine the lady confessing to TB Joshua
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by ScienceWatch: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pharaoh9:

What what?
I have searched but couldn't fine the lady confessing to TB Joshua
This is the common problem that atheists have, they give up too quick. They give up just before the finish line.

Do not do that Pharaoh9, Check properly this time.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Pharaoh9(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
ScienceWatch:
This is the common problem that atheists have, they give up too quick. They give up just before the finish line.

Do not do that Pharaoh9, Check properly this time.
In fact I'm out, I no dey reply again
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Omudia11: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
How do you define a fraudster and what makes him one?
Ranchhoddas:
Please tell me you don't attend that fraudster's church.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Ranchhoddas: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Omudia11:
How do you define a fraudster and what makes him one?
Someone who makes inaccurate prophecies.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Omudia11: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Doesnt make him a fraudster. He has given over 100 prophecies which i know were accurate. This is the first one I've seen to be inaccurate. And moreover God changed his mind on few occasions in the bible. That isn't new.

Call him a fraudster when he continually gives false prophecies, not 1. 99/100 is an excellent score.

Ranchhoddas:
Someone who makes inaccurate prophecies.

1 Like

Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Ranchhoddas: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Omudia11:
Doesnt make him a fraudster. He has given over 100 prophecies which i know were accurate. This is the first one I've seen to be inaccurate. And moreover God changed his mind on few occasions in the bible. That isn't new.

Call him a fraudster when he continually gives false prophecies, not 1. 99/100 is an excellent score.

Do you attend his church? Please answer.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by ScienceWatch: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pharaoh9:
In fact I'm out, I no dey reply again
Ok. All the best
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Omudia11: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
No, but I have attended a few times. Do you know how to know a fraudster and a fake pastor?
Ranchhoddas:
Do you attend his church? Please answer.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Ranchhoddas: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Omudia11:
No, but I have attended a few times. Do you know how to know a fraudster and a fake pastor?
Yes. To a certain degree. I am quite sure that guy is not of God though.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Omudia11: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lol...I thought God doesn't exist to you. No?, sorry for the late replies too.
Ranchhoddas:
Yes. To a certain degree. I am quite sure that guy is not of God though.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Ranchhoddas: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Omudia11:
Lol...I thought God doesn't exist to you. No?, sorry for the late replies too.
I am a mystery. I like it that way.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Omudia11: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Really? One would think you're double minded. By the way why do you think TB J isn't of God?
Ranchhoddas:
I am a mystery. I like it that way.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Ranchhoddas: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Omudia11:
Really? One would think you're double minded. By the way why do you think TB J isn't of God?
Observation, Authority, Discernment , Instinct.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Omudia11: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Wrong... You cancelled out the correct answer.

Another factor that should come into play is the message he preaches. Anyone who preaches anything contrary to Christ's messages isn't of God.
Ranchhoddas:
Observation, Authority, Discernment , Instinct.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Ranchhoddas: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Omudia11:
Wrong... You cancelled out the correct answer.

Another factor that should come into play is the message he preaches. Anyone who preaches anything contrary to Christ's messages isn't of God.
I cancelled it because practically every Christian claims to have it, though what I see them do looks more like psychoanalytical guesswork to me. Anybody can preach anything. TBJ is fake. I'm sure of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

why Are Women So Useless? / Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? / Atheists: We Need To Know Your Guiding Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.