Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) (47740 Views)

Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham / Nigerian University Dump Hundreds Of Final Year Students Thesis/project In Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by persius555(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
This is why all institutions in Nigeria need to have a database for storing e-formats of all university projects.
This is the 21st century, hard copies ought not to be a burden.
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol no space grin
Best comment grin
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by muredo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Can only happen in Nigeria
Useless country
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by eodavids(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
I like this thread-topic.

Currently I am researching on the problem of intellectual theft.

Nigerians needs to know that all intellectual products which are the product of the human brain are protectected by the law of intellectual property under the titles of copyright, patent, trademarks, industrial designs, passing off, trade secrets, confidential information and plagiarism.

The last and the first being the ones affecting this thread.

I love the law and particularly, in this case, the law of intellectual property.
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by airlord2020: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
In this electronic age projects are supoposed to be kept in electronic form. What space will be required to keep projects of who knows how many students?
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
My project supervisor cancel my work sotey I go buy long 80leaves note book & one packet of pen, I dey always write anywhere I feel comfortable. But, at d end of the day I scaled through
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by Femiali: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
hmmmm

Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by Bgorgeous: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
That is exactly why we will continue in this circle. When a country cannot carry out research but consumes other countries research
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by Temibabie(f): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Same thing in EKSU
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by Triniti(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
dingbang:
grin acada Don cast
I Swear down, acada has gone to the dogs
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by Adesiji77: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Teedawg:
you're even talking just yesterday I went to by akara guess wer the woman tore paper from? some ones project undecided

Isn't it better for the school to donate the projects to the akara seller instead of throwing them into the bin? angry
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Haa!
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by Divnyfavy57: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
All those frustrating supervisor's approval for topic then capters going down to the waste been. Hmmmmmm
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by sparkhalifaSpk(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
A department in The digital library of the great citadel of learn NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA called "institutional repository department" is where all academic works such as the subject matter and research works done by any Bonafide student of Unizik is deposited so this don't happen in unizik....
its unizik and others
proudly ZIKITE
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by ezybaba(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
My supervisor advice me to publish my project so that other will learn from it. So it will not just end up in d shelf. I thank God I finally publish it
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by temi2008: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Why not kept in either Departmental or University Library..very bad
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by kinguwem: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Which University did that? Very appalling. This incident should be investigated. Is it that the library is full or the books are not worth keeping in the achives. The educational system needs a review from top to bottom.
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by GoldEnyong(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
..and this same project is what they use to keep you back from graduating.
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by MsFaith: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Before, wetin dey wan use am do?
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
fav444:
Many (not all) useful research gone down the drain. One of the many reasons our country continues to be backward.

Imagine the effort, time, money and stress we underwent to get our projects done.

They 4 just make us learn handwork with that time, effort and money.
Please is it the University's fault that you did not learn handwork? If you want to learn handwork, GO and learn handwork.
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by queenDD(f): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
So after all the stress, time, and money wasted.
And some supervisors will make you feel like your entire future depends on the project.
It is well.
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by riczy(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Perhaps the d ones relaxing on the trash bin ar extral copies which automatically is a surplusage! Hit like if ur undergraduate research work was/is experimental n share if descriptive!
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by BaWoahGDP: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2016
universities should publish people's literature in websites and the likes. we are in 2016 for petes sake.
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by Codes151(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wasted ideas!!!

Wasted cash!!! I remember how much I spent to print mine !! 5 copies!! Smh
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jointhemiltons2:

Lol buh on a serious note lecturers use d knowledge n research d students made to write dia own books n sell.

Yes. I agree with you. But those work should be well documented.
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
IPOB123london:

and why then afonjas get mad when we talk about Biafra

But the topic is not about the BIAFRA?
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tolexander:
My supervisor told me during my final year project that "there is just a little difference between the usefulness of the undergraduate projects and uselessness".

why and how do you always get lots of likes for your posts?
Re: University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) by AbuMikey(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mzsolmi:
Hian! This one is small nah compared to what they do in our department (architecture).after sweating,making researches, staying up all night,starving,wasting money,looking like a mad sombori,sleeping & living in the studio,contributing everyday money for fuel for generator once school off their gen,they'll just park everything in a room n later burn em or even lecturers will choose d best there n burn d rest

I understand this feeling very perfectly. grin

But non of My work have been burnt sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of Cultism/confraternities In Nigeria / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) / University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.