Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

1st Sunday Of The Month Of December.if Life Was Bought With Recharge Card Eh!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1st Sunday Of The Month Of December.if Life Was Bought With Recharge Card Eh!! (261 Views)

Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland) / Homily Recipe For The 1st Sunday Of Lent, Yr A 2017 / What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1st Sunday Of The Month Of December.if Life Was Bought With Recharge Card Eh!! by princedmiayer(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
This sunday was my church end of year thanks given. Am xo happy and gratefull to God for the gift of life. It down to me tha most people didnt make it this far, but u and i did. Its not of our righteousness but Christ mercy. Maybe if u cant remember what God did for you,or you think you did not achieve much this year. "Now think bout the air you breath freely and ask yourself, if God had asked us to pay for the air like the recharge card and data you pay for. How would you cope"
Re: 1st Sunday Of The Month Of December.if Life Was Bought With Recharge Card Eh!! by princedmiayer(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
princedmiayer:
This sunday was my church end of year thanks given. Am xo happy and gratefull to God for the gift of life. It down to me tha most people didnt make it this far, but u and i did. Its not of our righteousness but Christ mercy. Maybe if u cant remember what God did for you,or you think you did not achieve much this year. "Now think bout the air you breath freely and ask yourself, if God had asked us to pay for the air like the recharge card and data you pay for. How would you cope"

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 5th Dec, 2016 / Parents! Lead The Way / The Reason For The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.