Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Murica: My River Wife - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Murica: My River Wife (38457 Views)

D.O. Fagunwa: The Great Nigerian Author Who Tragically Drowned In A River / Story Of Oyun River, In Ilorin (kwara State) / The River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murica: My River Wife by missrock(f): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2017
update
Re: Murica: My River Wife by KaBabs1: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
Am writing a paranormal romance book about 2 vampires but I'm having problem with the sex scene. I was wondering if you can help me with it. The sex scene has been a long time coming and has built up over the course of the book. I need the sex scene to be hot and sweet at the same time. The hero didn't believe he could eve find love and the heroine has always wanted to be with the hero.

If you can do this, please contact me
Re: Murica: My River Wife by ozila(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2017

fifteen

She was telling them something pointing at different direction, I think she's telling them to search the bush for me, I came out of the bush and then the guys point their arrow at me, but Murica told them to drop their bow while Murica came to me and hug me.
“Who are they?”
Murica: they are the people I told you about, my friends.
I look them very well and then shook hands with them, they look rough like an outcast, then the biggest among them came to me and introduce himself as George, he introduce the others they are eight, six guys and two ladies.
Me: I thought you guys are much?
Murica: we are, when we get to the forest you will see them.
George: yeah but as for you, you don't look like someone that can save us.
Me: yeah even me I don't think I can.
George: oh well we will see about that, for now let's return to base and regroup.
Me: okay, is your base still far?
George: no, we are close.
Me: okay.
We followed them to their base that look like a forest but its a hut, they build hut in the bush even on tall trees, they are like hundred or more but I still believe we can't match the mountain men,.
That night we all gather around a burning fire as we plan how to get the village back and kill the evil Queen and the mountain men, we all agreed to go into different village and recruit more fighters the following morning, and they said we should remain here so that they teach me how to fight and use the sword but Murica won't agree, she insist I follow her home today that she can teach me herself, she said in the morning me and her will go into the village and check if anybody else is interested in joining us, they don't have any other option she's the leader anyway,.
So me and Murica will go home today and then in the morning we will go inside town while the others will reach to other village, they continue talking while my focus remain on the rabbit been roasted by one of them on the burning fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murica: My River Wife by Lolsd: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
dis fake story dat takes forever to get updated nd d story even as part two.
Re: Murica: My River Wife by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lolsd:
dis fake story dat takes forever to get updated nd d story even as part two.

That's d same wit d musicians we av 2day, 80% of what they sing nd give 2 d public re jst their imagination notin more.
U jst have 2 give d op sum credit 4 tinking outside d box and write such story dat could catch sum1 attention. Is not easy bro.

Ozila abeg ride_on, i dey ur back lyk ur body guard

2 Likes

Re: Murica: My River Wife by ozila(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2017

Sixteen
Me and Murica continue our journey home, while walking we eat our rabbit.
Me: I thought they are like ten not knowing they are much.
Murica: oh well we still no match to the other people.
Me: who are they and why are they living in the forest?
Murica: they are people that are loyal to my father the King, but when he died the Queen killed them all, the ones there are the one that manage to escape, they are now outlaws.
Me: so why have they not attach the Queen?
Murica: hahaha even without guards the Queen is untouchable not to talk of the hundred of men following her and ready to die for her.
Me: okay, when we start attacking her men they will reduce drastically.
Murica: yeah we will surprise them.
We gist along the way till we get to her grandma's hut by night, she didn't want to disturb her grandma so she opened the door gently, we entered inside and then she walk to the room and look inside, the mood of her face change at once.
Me: what's wrong?
Murica: my grandma is not here.
I went to the room and check myself and yes she's right her grandma is not there, she ran out to the back while I sat on the chair because am weak, while sitting I saw something on top table, I went there and saw a little writing on a leaf, I read it and at once I know the Queen took her, Murica came back and saw the leaf on my hand, she took and read it.
“If you want your grandma back give us the traveler.”

1 Like

Re: Murica: My River Wife by ozila(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2017

Seventeen.

The next day I was outside fighting with Murica seriously, she taught me how to handle sword earlier now am showing her how I have improve so far, she wore white gown while I wear my trouser with singlet I use another cloth to cover my body like a cardigan, I kept the magic sword on the table while I use ordinary sword in other not to cause commotion like last time, Murica has defeated me two times and now we are unto the next round, she was using her anger to beat me mercilessly, I like it though it will make me buckle up.
Unto the next round she came with me with force, I ran back and as she want to use the sword on me I climb the tree in front of the house and then summersault back, landing at her back and before she turn, I jump up and gave her a back kick, she fell down and before I rush her she stood up like Shawn Micheal, we fight for hours but I won't give up this time.
She threw my sword on the sword ground and as I rush to get it she ran to me but I stop and bend down making her to fall in front of me, I took her sword and hold straight to her neck,
“Are you done now?”
Murica: yes.
Me: good then let's go hunt because am hungry.
I help her up and then we took our sword and vanish inside the bush, we lay down on the ground looking at one antelope eating grass, we lay on the ground thinking how to kill it, we don't even have arrow self.
Murica: I will go right and you go left.
Me: okay.
Murica: don't miss it.
As we stood up wanted to go different direction, from nowhere somehow shoot the antelope with an arrow, we quickly bend down again to see who shoot the arrow, after some minutes a lady came out with bow and arrow, she walk round the antelope before she took it on her shoulder, as she turn to go she saw us coming, she quickly drop the antelope and aim at us with her bow,.
Murica: hey take it easy we are not here to fight, am Murica and he is Ozila, we just wanna talk.
Girl: am shalom so start talking.

1 Like

Re: Murica: My River Wife by GodShowmemercy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kudos guy
Re: Murica: My River Wife by UnlimitedIfex(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2017
9ice one Oz
Re: Murica: My River Wife by 4ckyou: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
am enjoying this story
Re: Murica: My River Wife by ozila(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2017

Eighteen
With the way she dress she will be a good fighter and a worthy warrior to have among us, i just hope she will agree to join us oh, she shoot arrow like robinhood. Murica: am Murica and am a princess, am putting together good fighters to help reclaim our kingdom from the evil Queen. Shalom: you are the barnish princess. Mur: yes i am and i believe you saw how the Queen is running the town now,. Shalom: yes, she dont deserve to be Queen, but what makes you think you deserve the crown? Mur: i dont know but i believe when we claim it back we will return it the way it was, we dont have to go out and look for food, we dont have to fight over anything. Shalom: see i dont know who you really are but i will join anybody that want to bring that Queen down by all means. Mur: so you will join our squad? Shalom: sure, but who is the quiet boy. Mur: he is Ozila, he is part of us. Shalom: okay but i have to go home to deliver this meat to my mama. Mur: okay we will follow you home and then we return together. Shalom: alright lets go then.
She lead the way while we followed from behind, am glad she agreed to join us because she must be a good fighter, she can even match Murica self. "what are you thinking?" Murica asked. Me: nothing, just wondering what you will do with your grandma. Shalom: what happened to her grandma? Mur: the Queen took her telling me to summit Ozila if i want her back. Shalom: oh sorry, what does she want with Ozila? Mur: i dont know but am not giving in to her demands. Me: what if she hurt her?

2 Likes

Re: Murica: My River Wife by ozila(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2017

Nineteen
Mur: my grandma is old, there is nothing she can do to an old woman.
Shalom: don't be so sure, the Queen is an evil woman, she can do and
undo without conscience.
Me: i think you should give me to her.
Mur: oh come on Ozila, do you really think my grandma will allow me
risk the only person that can save our world for her?
Me: shes your grandma.
Mur: and she will understand, our focus now is to gather more men and
thats what we gonna do.
Me: okay oh, what ever you say.
:
Shalom look lost cause she dont understand anything we are saying, i
dont know why Murica dont want to tell her about me, or maybe she dont
trust her just yet, well anyway am following her lead.
We get to her house, she live in a hut outside the town just like
Murica's own but bigger.
Me: you and yout mum live here alone?
Shalom: no, this is family house, dont be confuse with the size there
is nothing inside.
Me: oh well at least it has a beautiful sight.
:
we enter inside and saw everywhere quiet and dirty.
Mur: where is your mum?
Shalom: i guess she went to farm.
Mur: so are we waiting?
Shalom: no i will leave her note if she return she will see it.
:
she left a note for her and the antelope before we leave.

but for as
for me i think something is not right, how can people living in big
house like this dont have anything to eat?
We enter inside the village went straight to the barn cavern were some
youths fight for some money, this is how some youths pay their tax
according to Murica, i stayed inside the cavern drinking while Murica
and Shalom watch the fighters, anyone that win they will take the
person were i am and buy drink for them, some agreed while others
refuse and by the end of the day we were able to gather twelve strong
guys that hate the Queen and that will do anything to over thrown
her, though some wont join unless Murica promise them piece of land for
farming when she becomes Queen,.
After everything we told them were to meet us the next day so that we
will meet the other people that the outcast were able to put together, it was a well execute
plan and it went well, i was even surprise many join us self to tell
you how bad the Queen is,.
Me Shalom and Murica return home and eat beans, then i went to bed to
sleep while Murica and Shalom stay outside to continue training.

1 Like

Re: Murica: My River Wife by GodShowmemercy(f): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
ozila:

Nineteen
Mur: my grandma is old, there is nothing she can do to an old woman.
Shalom: don't be so sure, the Queen is an evil woman, she can do and
undo without conscience.
Me: i think you should give me to her.
Mur: oh come on Ozila, do you really think my grandma will allow me
risk the only person that can save our world for her?
Me: shes your grandma.
Mur: and she will understand, our focus now is to gather more men and
thats what we gonna do.
Me: okay oh, what ever you say.
:
Shalom look lost cause she dont understand anything we are saying, i
dont know why Murica dont want to tell her about me, or maybe she dont
trust her just yet, well anyway am following her lead.
We get to her house, she live in a hut outside the town just like
Murica's own but bigger.
Me: you and yout mum live here alone?
Shalom: no, this is family house, dont be confuse with the size there
is nothing inside.
Me: oh well at least it has a beautiful sight.
:
we enter inside and saw everywhere quiet and dirty.
Mur: where is your mum?
Shalom: i guess she went to farm.
Mur: so are we waiting?
Shalom: no i will leave her note if she return she will see it.
:
she left a note for her and the antelope before we leave.

but for as
for me i think something is not right, how can people living in big
house like this dont have anything to eat?
We enter inside the village went straight to the barn cavern were some
youths fight for some money, this is how some youths pay their tax
according to Murica, i stayed inside the cavern drinking while Murica
and Shalom watch the fighters, anyone that win they will take the
person were i am and buy drink for them, some agreed while others
refuse and by the end of the day we were able to gather twelve strong
guys that hate the Queen and that will do anything to over thrown
her, though some wont join unless Murica promise them piece of land for
farming when she becomes Queen,.
After everything we told them were to meet us the next day so that we
will meet the other people that the outcast were able to put together, it was a well execute
plan and it went well, i was even surprise many join us self to tell
you how bad the Queen is,.
Me Shalom and Murica return home and eat beans, then i went to bed to
sleep while Murica and Shalom stay outside to continue training.

great story
Re: Murica: My River Wife by ritababe(f): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
ride on
Re: Murica: My River Wife by missrock(f): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
ride on
Re: Murica: My River Wife by missrock(f): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
please come and continue.
Re: Murica: My River Wife by smileing: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Pls come.and update this.the suspense is much
Re: Murica: My River Wife by ozila(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
smileing:
Pls come.and update this.the suspense is much

lol I think say nobody they follow, will update tomorrow.
Re: Murica: My River Wife by NanaAmofah(m): 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
but we dey follow
Re: Murica: My River Wife by ritababe(f): 6:09am On Feb 23, 2017
we are following oh, abeg update.
Re: Murica: My River Wife by Zackselvis92(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2017
joanee20:
My OGA at the top..you like river things o..hmmm, I dey your back sha

I love this
Re: Murica: My River Wife by ozila(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2017

Twenty
I woke up in the midnight and saw everywhere empty, I walk to the first room and saw my girls sleeping carelessly on the floor, I didn't want to wake them so I went inside back and took my sword, I came to the room and open the door, I came out and saw everywhere dark, I enter inside the room again gently and took a lantern then I came out again and started walking to the village, everywhere was quiet and cold the only voice I hear are that of the birds, the night bird and also noise of cricket and frog, I put my sword on my back and hold the lantern on my right hand, I continue following the path that lead the village, I get to the village and I was surprise to see a man on a horse going to the village center so I off the light and continue following the person, everywhere was dark but I use the little light coming from the stars to see, I followed the man on the horse to the village center were he stop at the village palace, the palace is big with nice tile and furnishing, it had many pillars on both end and five pillars in front, in front of the five pillars there laid a big light more like a candle but it's bigger, the person came down and tied the horse to one of the pillar, he ran inside the palace as if something is going on, I followed him to the palace and hide at one pillar, I wonder where the guards are or maybe she don't have any guards, but Murica told me she have lots of guards now so where are they?
The palace is big and wide so he continue walking inside the palace while I followed him from behind hiding myself on the pillar and following him gently, am here because of Murica’s grandma, she was taken because of me and since I have been thinking why she has to suffer for me, she don't know anything so she shouldn't suffer for me.
As I continue following him I started hearing noises from where he is going to, as we get closer the noise gets louder, I wonder what they are doing inside there by this time of the night..
I was so into it that I didn't know that an invisible leg is following me from behind.

Re: Murica: My River Wife by ozila(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2017

Twenty one

I felt something following me from behind so I stop and look back I saw nothing so I continue following the person and within seconds again I started hearing the footstep of the person from my back again so I look back and saw nothing, I wonder what that means.
I know am being watch so I decided to turn back and explore the palace instead of following the unknow man, I look at the man again and saw him climb stairs and enter the chamber where the noise are coming from, I wanted to follow the man but my other mind told me to go back, I followed my other mind and return to the front of the palace, I look left and light when am sure there is nobody i return to the palace and started looking everywhere if I will see her grandma, I enter one cold room where there are crystals everywhere, they used the crystals to cover something I don't know like a bug, there are many of them so whatever is in this crystals if it's something bad then we are in trouble, I walk to one of the crystal and touch it, it's very cold and warm also, I look inside to see if I can see anything but I saw nothing, I walk further and saw another room this time there is no crystal but snow everywhere, there are snow on the ground and on the wall, this place is inside palace I wonder where the snow are coming from, I walk gently inside i didn't see anything inside here so I wanted to return I look ground and saw another footprint meaning someone has been following me since, I didn't know who and I don't know where the person is but I must find out before leaving this place I don't want to draw attention inside the palace, I walk to one ice block that look like rock, I pick some pieces from the ground and use it to face myself, the ice is big and beautiful, I started walking forward while I hold the block in front of me like am looking myself in a mirror, I look down from the mirror and saw the front print following me gently gently, then I stop and turn back ,I quickly dive the person and we both fell on the ground I hold the person closely so that I won't miss him or her, then I stand ontop the person and started blowing the person, the person throw me off and ran, I look everywhere to get the footprint but I didn't see it, after some seconds somebody hit me something on my head and that's were I collapse.
Re: Murica: My River Wife by ritababe(f): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
nice one.
Re: Murica: My River Wife by smileing: 3:38am On Mar 01, 2017
ozila:

I am o.want to knw the outcome of this.pls keep it rolling
Re: Murica: My River Wife by akinkudin: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
ozila:

We following in spirit mode o!
Nice one...need more updates
Re: Murica: My River Wife by ritababe(f): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
oga oh
Re: Murica: My River Wife by Adfijem(f): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2017
I Really Enjoyed D Story But Pls Update More Episodes
Re: Murica: My River Wife by missrock(f): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2017
Please continue
Re: Murica: My River Wife by missrock(f): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2017
ritababe:
oga oh
sup rita
Re: Murica: My River Wife by missrock(f): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2017
Adfijem:
I Really Enjoyed D Story But Pls Update More Episodes

he has gone awol
Re: Murica: My River Wife by ritababe(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
missrock:

sup rita
am fine dear how are u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Random Campus True Life Stories . / House Of Scandals (18+) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.