Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Bad Is The University Of Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Bad Is The University Of Abuja (834 Views)

How Bad Is Second Class Lower Division In The Labour Market? / Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Bad Is The University Of Abuja by kamatofeelz(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
hello everyone, ehmmm I just got admitted into uni abuja and when I tell people I'm going to a uni dey ask where and I say Uni Abuja dey will be like hah! why u choose there? them no serious and all those things buh I really don't feel touched by what dey say cos no one who went there told me how bad it is so I just wanna ask if there's any1 here who can advise me whether or not to go or it's not that bad cos I feel its exaggerated.......I might switch to IJMBE
thanks ur replies would be appreciated
Re: How Bad Is The University Of Abuja by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin

As bad as a glorified secondary school

1 Like

Re: How Bad Is The University Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bro... I finished from Unibuja. Graduated some years ago. It is not as bad as people make it look. Not everything is smooth ofcourse, but if you want to be serious you would make the best of it. Let me inform you that in the past two years the best overall students from the Nigerian Law school called to the bar were graduates of unibuja.

Thankfully the present VC is serious about transforming the system.

So you're not in a bad place. Enjoy it.

Also, join FCS, if you're a Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Identify Leadership Skills / I Almost Die Says UNN Best Graduating Student / See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.