Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" (36785 Views)

Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Breakup With His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by dowjones(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2016
horciglowri:
My dear lilian you married d wrong husband. A man who cheats nd does shit isn't a good husband coz once a cheat will foreva b a cheat. #nevasettle4less

I'm not a nigerian celeb freak but even a bread seller knows Ubi is the beggar in the relationship. the Esoro woman married him out of sympathy.

She rejected his first proposal, he bought her family over with his generosity. The guy is actually a f00l in love. A pathetic human being.

Lilian, like most women hate men like that

Are you just being feminist or you've heard another side of the story no one has heard?

8 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by horciglowri(f): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Lemme be observin coz I cnt shout

dowjones:

I'm not a nigerian celeb freak but even a bread seller knows Ubi is the beggar in the relationship. the Esoro woman married him out of sympathy.

She rejected his first proposal, he bought her family over with his generosity. The guy is actually a f00l in love. A pathetic human being.

Are you just being feminist or you've heard another side of the story no one has heard?
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by GudluckIBB(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Saylawchar:

Wow...... u hit the nail on the right spot, am a victim of such.

It is well, I pray God heal your Home.
God bless you.
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Kobicove(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
A full ass grown man acting like a little boy angry
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by delishpot: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Saylawchar:

I pitty you..... u never marry yet you talk as if u've got grandchildren, u better go for deliverance before your nieces and nephews will start calling aunty..

Are nieces and nephews not supposed to call her aunty?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Wetin dey worry this ubi franklin boy sef undecided

The babe no love you.....free her!!! angry
Abi oooo, he was just plan b from d start of things btw dem. Thats y its always good 4 a woman's love 2 be more dan d man's own in a marriage.he just wasted his time & money on elaborate wedding 4 nothing. The women excuse is just flimsy.
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Lilimax(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2016
Airforce1:
Sorry to say this bro

"you married the wrong woman"

[b]Woman who cant forgive and forget isn't good for a wife
You need to hear from the wife before making your conclusion.
Some men are wild beast at home undecided
Using their wife to practice Karate and boxing...
To me, any woman that continues with such marriage is sitting on a long thing embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by creamylicious(f): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2016
biko leave matter for matthias .... using an android 2.3 sandwich phone and i can't register on my own on ultimate cycler.... help me please
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2016
Saylawchar:

I pitty you..... u never marry yet you talk as if u've got grandchildren, u better go for deliverance before your nieces and nephews will start calling aunty..

ah ah bros she said the right thing na, Liliaarried the wrong husband, Ubi married the wrong wife. they both should move ahead. Shikena
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2016
creamylicious:
biko leave matter for matthias .... using an android 2.3 sandwich phone and i can't register on my own on ultimate cycler.... help me please

are they back up?, I heard they are upgrading
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by creamylicious(f): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

are they back up?, I heard they are upgrading
oh!!! that should be the reason i couldn't find any info on their website ... i af check taya!!!
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
creamylicious:
oh!!! that should be the reason i couldn't find any info on their website ... i af check taya!!!

do MMM, that site ain't coming back up.
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by samsam2019: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Marriage built on a wrong foundation, pretence and lies. That's what's celebrities go into and before u know it, it has packed up

Its a pity sha!
are you living under a cave?

Marriages crash everywhere and anywhere nowadays, not just the celebrities.

I'm married and I know it's not easy. It has nothing to do with being a celwb
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by samsam2019: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
And this guy needs to get a life and stop all these pity shows.

If you love her so much just go beg her. If not there are tonnes of women out there who would do anything to have you

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by creamylicious(f): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

do MMM, that site ain't coming back up.
that one month nuh sweet for body
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by GossipHeart(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
sandrahnaub:
ur lie dey commot tears from my eye

I'm so sorry

I'm too rich to lie
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
creamylicious:
that one month nuh sweet for body

Sist thats y MMM is better, Fast money shouldn't be *our* thing.

anyway I just got paid, I joined last month
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by creamylicious(f): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

what!!! i am so joining tomorrow
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by creamylicious(f): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

but id like to join on my own and not under someone
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by creamylicious(f): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

but id like to join on my own and not under someone .... how do i go about it??
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
creamylicious:
but id like to join on my own and not under someone .... how do i go about it??

you can dearie, but when issue of fake POP comes up, who's gonno help u?

you need to have a guider. I understand where u coming from. loooolz
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Cityguy: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Eh...eheehh! He still wants to be the 'canopy'. You are not her husband and you still want to have the feel of being her husband. If you love her that much, why not overlook or work through all your problems so everything can be fine and everyone happy? Hummm?
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Okay Lilian has gone back to her ex?

cr7lomo:
Most women wud never have sense...well, she was in Festac , a friend told me over the weekend

Modified...women and selfish reasons Na 5 and 6... The man loves u to bits, u talk say Na ur ex wey they 4k different women trowey , sote say im use u count census u talk say u want... Y are most women this stupid... They just fall in love with what they can't have and disregard the one that cherishes them ... Especially those that are pretty... Smh ....by the time different men 4k up trowey till she hit Rita or Genevieve age, sense go start to they give am that kyn knock Wey wicked prefects been they give us for boarding house
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
I remember before they married, she didn't actually want to get married to him..... he should have realized that a woman is supposed to want marriage more than the man, anything different and she is likely to stray.

dowjones:

Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Jacko1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ubi leave your wifr

She with me now

She complains to me that you stalking her

Wetin
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
horciglowri:
Aii u jos proved 2 me d height of ur stupidity nd am happy I observed well.

do I look like your father?
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by horciglowri(f): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
No u don't look like my father and I don't think you have a father either cos if you have a father u will respect his grey hair by nt insultin other peoples father, pls 4 d sake of ur stupidity nd ignorance dnt let me waste my last nerve on u coz if I do am sure u are gona hate ursef u dummy

angels09:

do I look like your father?
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Joemarvel(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Who this news epp
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
To the best of my knowledge, Lilian hasn't filed for divorce yet and still uses his surname. This is a sign that he should rally trusted fam members, throw aside pride and go and beg her family. At the end of the day, that's what most women want - to feel loved and cared for. Instead of displaying a pity-party on social media so we do what?!
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by muller101(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
U get mind to go marry nurse ABI.
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
horciglowri:
No u don't look like my father and I don't think you have a father either cos if you have a father u will respect his grey hair by nt insultin other peoples father, pls 4 d sake of ur stupidity nd ignorance dnt let me waste my last nerve on u coz if I do am sure u are gona hate ursef u dummy

apologies...
Re: Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2016
I still can't fathom what would push a couple to get married and then split in barely a year...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cassie Daniel: "Ladies If You Don't Spoil Your Man Someone Else Will" / Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos) / Sandra Ikeji And Her Husband, Samuel Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.