Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

El-rufai Paying Murderers To Stop Murdering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Paying Murderers To Stop Murdering (389 Views)

Plateau: How Nigerian Govt Encourage Murderers – Amnesty International / Photos Of Governor Nasir El-rufai Paying Homage To The Obi Of Onitsha / January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Paying Murderers To Stop Murdering by wallbuilder(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Read Omokri's response:

“I was shocked out of my revere. Who does that? How can a government pay murderers to stop murdering? Are we living under the mafia? we in Chicago of the 1920s? Is this Cecily of just before the Second World War?

“You know that these people are murderers and you’ve identified them, then you as a government are sending people to go and meet them to tell them that you will compensate them, you will pay them to stop killing?

“I mean, who does that? Why are you in the state as a governor; why is President Muhammadu Buhari the President? You were elected into office to protect the constitution of Nigeria.

“The constitution of Nigeria says that if anybody commits murder, that person is arrested, prosecuted and jailed in prison. Or hanged, sentenced, shot, executed, however you put it there. You don’t go and pay compensation to murderers, that’s not what our Lord says. This is unjust.

“These people who had killed Christians in Southern Kaduna, hundreds of them, probably thousands, I think, since 2011 this has been a case of thousand of them, I know people that are from there. I know members of the Christian Association that are there because am very intimate with CAN.

“This is wrong. This is injustice! You are saying that, ok, you’ve identified them, you’ve traced them to their to where they are. Some of them are in Niger, some of them are in Chad, some of them are in different countries. Then you’ve gone to go and meet them, you’ve talked to them…What Nonsense! What Nonsense!
Re: El-rufai Paying Murderers To Stop Murdering by Mentcee(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
His bloodline sees murder as a pastime.
Re: El-rufai Paying Murderers To Stop Murdering by cjrane: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
That is Nigeria for you.
They will pay Fulani people and Boko haram to stop murdering.

Then peaceful protesters are shot in cold blood because they are not Fulani people.
Re: El-rufai Paying Murderers To Stop Murdering by Atiku2019: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
That's Why Nigerians are now solidly behind Atiku wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Zakzaky Campaign / What Fate Awaits Nigerian Shias If They Abandon Islam? / Okowa Explains Why LG Staff Are Owed Salaries.. Assures Deltans Of Equitable Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.