Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life (35168 Views)

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by EdCure: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Believe in the Lord and you shall be established. Believe in His prophets and you shall prosper.
-- 2 Chro 20:20.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Chriswazo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
I watched it live on their church cable TV. From the man's testimony, Apostle Johnson Suleman was God's agent to heal him. Mind you, his healing is supernatural, not UK high standard anything. Thank you Apostle Johnson Suleman for blessing this man, I was really touched by the testimony and seeing his beautiful wife that have suffered so much for him stand by his side for the testimony.

Oluwa please give me a woman with such a golden heart and not the ones with a business heart

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by buffalowings: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Chriswazo:
I watched it live on their church cable TV. From the man's testimony, Apostle Johnson Suleman was God's agent to heal him. Mind you, his healing is supernatural, not UK high standard anything. Thank you Apostle Johnson Suleman for blessing this man, I was really touched by the testimony and seeing his beautiful wife that have suffered so much for him stand by his side for the testimony.
Oluwa please give me a woman with such a golden heart and not the ones with a business heart
ferdison:

I think you should get your facts right before jumping into conclusions.
By the way, he didn't have to replace the kidneys, from what he said today in church he was healed by God.
#I was there in church.
#BlessU

They yaf started lying

I was hoping he will perform a miracle for him when he had the disease

Medical science saving lives since 500AD

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Chriswazo(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
buffalowings:

They yaf started lying

Hey! Don't quote me for nonsense again.
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by poh10(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool I hope he learns his lesson and reduce his consumption of alcohol and meat/suya (protein). Nigerians are not learned that is why whenever they have a disease they go around blaming 'village people' whatever that means. cool

And most importantly why thank God? You should rather be thanking Medical SCIENCE for saving your a$$ - donate money to a medical endowment so that we can do more medical research.
Where did those medical doctors got that wisdom from...who created wisdom?
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Chriswazo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
buffalowings:

They yaf started lying

Hey! Don't quote me for nonsense again, you either accept my post or you ignore it. Please don't call my attention to nonsense again .
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by MrHenshaw: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool I hope he learns his lesson and reduce his consumption of alcohol and meat/suya (protein). Nigerians are not learned that is why whenever they have a disease they go around blaming 'village people' whatever that means. cool

And most importantly why thank God? You should rather be thanking Medical SCIENCE for saving your a$$ - donate money to a medical endowment so that we can do more medical research.

U were making sense until ur second paragraph.If they don't thank God ,who will they thank?Must you come on this platform always to expose your low IQ.Your frustration in life shouldn't be for public consumption because you're not the only person.Incase you have taken a decision not to serve or recognise any God,pls keep it to urself.

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Orikinla(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by MrHenshaw: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Blitzerz:

People die in London.
Go and ask them.

Why waste energy to respond to him.Pls don't waste energy next time for such people.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

Have medical science created life? The answer is no.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by abrahamzy: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
ritababe:
Suleiman my able prophet, what I like about him is his sermon.
u're on point my dear,he is a true servant of God
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
ferdison:

Don't say what you don't know.
And by the way "Good Samaritan" how much did you donate ?
#Agbaya
bịa anuofia, I call u? Wen u turn Suleman? Better respect ur self ur fade there.
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by rimzzy22(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Henrydadon and physicist, do no speak blasphemous words here oo...watch ur mouth before God shut it for u
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Ator008(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

sir plz stand up ur sitting on ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by hunkydory(m): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

GOD healed him not science. GOD is our healer. Doctors care but GOD heals.
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by freecocoa(f): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
Yahweh. .your name is yahwey....you are the destiny changing God.....your name is Yahweh...
grin grin grin

You go fear na.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by MissEfe(f): 1:24am On Dec 05, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

MUGU PARK
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Depreacherman(m): 1:27am On Dec 05, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
How much did Mr. Suleman donate. Mtcheew

Mr man don't ignorantly attract curse upon yourself. If you don't know what to say just keep your septic tank shut. Leo himself at the Thanksgiving said Apostle Johnson Suleman sponsored and paid his bills in London and got his healing also by the prayers of the man of God that's why he traveled all the way down to Auchi to appreciate the man of God and as it were return all glory to God. Don't just comment without knowing details for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by October1960: 2:35am On Dec 05, 2016
He should be thanking modern medicine and those that helped him to overseas for treatment.
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by bezimo(m): 2:40am On Dec 05, 2016
This is a public miracle of the greatness of God.At least his case was public when he was sick needing devine intervention.

Let's see the folks who doubt proofs.

Only fools doubt proofs.
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Rick9(m): 2:43am On Dec 05, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool

[b]And most importantly why thank God? You should rather be thanking Medical SCIENCE for saving your a$$ - donate money to a medical endowment so that we can do more medical research.

And who gave Medical Science the knowledge to save lives ?
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 05, 2016
henrydadon:
grin
all thank to a good medical service in london..imagine what would have happen if he was dump in LUTH abi flown to indian..God did notin here abeg..if god really love him he wont have gotten sick in the first place..

U're a big fool
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by lajoshua: 5:00am On Dec 05, 2016
Blitzerz:

People die in London. Go and ask them.
awesome reply!!!!

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Your heading is misleading. Jesus Christ is the owner of the church not man. He only gave mortal man to be caretaker as he will render stewardship to him( Jesus)
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Burgerlomo: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2016
All glory be to the master of the Universe
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Blair18(f): 6:30am On Dec 05, 2016
henrydadon:
grin
all thank to a good medical service in london..imagine what would have happen if he was dump in LUTH abi flown to indian..God did notin here abeg..if god really love him he wont have gotten sick in the first place..

it obvious u are mad what kind of alien are u ? u think if God had not kept him those doctors would have save him? pls is like u are d owner of ur life and u gave urself life right by waking up everyday. ungrateful human beings everywhere how i wish God will allow u to pass through his case then i will see what u will do. idiot
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Kingbuhari(m): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2016
Thank God for his life...but wait oooo that woman is older than him nah, despite he married sugar mummy, she can't even rally around for 10mil needed for the treatment, be like say some of this sugar mummies are stingy, them no dey pay well , maybe this one won us Leo do money ritual but him time never reach... meanwhile Francis Duru watch ur potbelly bcux Efcc and Dss go invite u make u come explain why ur belly dey go up despite this economic meltdown ... remember u be uncle jona campaign manager for Nollywood, u follow chop the yam..
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by Trustyy: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Thank God for his life.
Re: Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life by buchilino(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2016
NIGERIA, D ONLY COUNTRY WITH MORE THAN 3 MILLION DADDY GOs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Laycon, AMP Support Ned Nwoko's Malaria Eradication Project / I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.