Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity (14748 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland / Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by parisbookaddict(f): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ismaa'eel Abu Adam (Converted2Islam) was a Muslim apologist who spent years defending Muhammad and the Quran. A few months ago, he announced that he had left Islam. Today, he declared that he is a Christian

His video of his tweet accepting Christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTvJs8AAQk

His video renouncing islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR7_YQ53lfI

**update: tweet of his recent conversion

Praise the Lord another human saved from islamic allah's grasp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Tiffbuxas: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
he dares not... wallaihi they will come after him... unless he runs to the us

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by HQuadreal: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jesus is Lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
I don't know why it's so dangerous to denounce Islam.

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by annunaki2(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Ismaa'eel Abu Adam (Converted2Islam) was a Muslim apologist who spent years defending Muhammad and the Quran. A few months ago, he announced that he had left Islam. Today, he declared that he is a Christian

His video accepting Christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTvJs8AAQk

His video renouncing islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR7_YQ53lfI

Aminusanti, demmzy15, rilwayne001 aand other brain dead victims of Islam will not like this news. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Blitzerz: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hallelujah
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Luckylife(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
GOD is wonderful! you have seen the light .welcome to the true light but try to covert ignorant souls you have deceived when you have not found the light.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Rilwayne001: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
annunaki2:

Aminusanti, demmzy15, rilwayne001 aand other brain dead victims of Islam will not like this news. grin

grin Lol, Oloriburku omo, check this out https://www.nairaland.com/3474453/thirty-three-reverted-islam-one-night

Okay, i believe the OP, do you believe the one in that link?

5 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by parisbookaddict(f): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin Lol, Oloriburku omo, check this out https://www.nairaland.com/3474453/thirty-three-reverted-islam-one-night

I can dig up links to hundreds of muslims renouncing islam and u can do vice versa.

The difference here is that he has hundreds of thousands of muslim followers on youtube.. many of them are now watching his videos that expose islam. He is sincere and i have seen comments of muslims thanking him for giving them the courage to ask questions about the evils in islam. There has also been hundreds of death threats to him by Muslims in thw comment section. Very eye opening to people in doubt about how intolerant islam is.

Like i keep telling you the vast majority of muslim converts renounce islam at the 7 year mark. This guy is special, he lasted over 16years. On dec 1st 2016 he became a child of God and you too can become one.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Demmzy15(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
annunaki2:

Illiterate, this guy has changed long ago and many Muslims here on Nairaland knew about it. Bro Empiree in fact confronted him on his YouTube page, majority Muslims here know about it. So I don't see why you must be shining your Ewedu infested rotten teeth!

By the way, he didn't become a Christian, so try another gibberish. Please don't quote me to partake in your foolishness, I've way beyond that level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Demmzy15(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lol....he made the video since June during Ramadan. I watched it in less than 20 mins after he uploaded it. Why is this news?. There are bunch of muslims who already confronted him with nonsense he was spewing. He didn't even speak about doctrine but about history.

History recorded by people is what he claimed made him to renounced the religion.

Myself talked to him as brother demmy rightly said up there. I even went to his fake facebook page. I have watched his subsequent videos since. So you ain't posting new thing. I chose not to post his videos bcuz he is irrelevant. What so disgusting is, he did not respond to comments and questions by muslims. He continued to interact with non-muslims only make make himself good.

He is still making baseless 5 mins videos. Who cares!

He is accusing islam of everything found in the Bible.

He and "Justopinion", a YouTuber are currently battling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by crimeboss: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Parisbookaddict, anaunaki, and others i av been reading ur reasonable comments with these islamic apologists but i see is they dead to follow Muhammed and his imaginary demon(Allah) straight to the unknown the place of no return, like always said to some muslims that heaven was not meant for everybody, like what happened in Noah's time, like what happened in Lot's time it will happen again but i pray we will be saved by the blood that was crucified on the cross of cavalry, but then i hope for salvation cuz it won't u or me that save these people, the thing that appall me most about them is the kills, and they av been able to keep a straight face about the bloodshed, and they'll say it's a religion of peace, and the prophet himself never knew peace till his death, and did his followers till now.
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
His eyes were opened and he saw rhe light

4 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ8hFXrMLZw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by jackname: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
annunaki2:

NL will move it or delete it. They do not like thread that expose the evil religion Islam. I am ban for posting a link showing Muslims refugees raping Western women in this thread...

. Na me dey talk Plappville.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Got banned again... grin
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2016

author=Demmzy15 post=48132879 Rilwayne001, lexiconkabir, udatso, presbulg, carinmom et al come and chi chomthing!! grin grin Read throughout from the first page to the end.

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by true2god: 4:58am On Dec 05, 2016
I hope they have not issued fatwa on him for some Muslim vigilante to murder him.

May God (not allahh) protect him.
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by true2god: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Empiree:
Lol....he made the video since June during Ramadan. I watched it in less than 20 mins after he uploaded it. Why is this news?. There are bunch of muslims who already confronted him with nonsense he was spewing. He didn't even speak about doctrine but about history.

History recorded by people is what he claimed made him to renounced the religion.

Myself talked to him as brother demmy rightly said up there. I even went to his fake facebook page. I have watched his subsequent videos since. So you ain't posting new thing. I chose not to post his videos bcuz he is irrelevant. What so disgusting is, he did not respond to comments and questions by muslims. He continued to interact with non-muslims only make make himself good.

He is still making baseless 5 mins videos. Who cares!

He is accusing islam of everything found in the Bible.

He and "Justopinion", a YouTuber are currently battling themselves.
Who wrote the history of Mohammed that he made reference to? Is it Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe?

The Islamic history, or sources, he made reference to was written by Ibn Ishaq (the most famous and most authentic biographer of Mohammed), the sahih hadith
of al-bukhari and sahih Muslim and the sunnah by ibn majjah, and some other Islamic sources. Why are you now denying your Islamic sources that exposed the criminal and evil behaviors of your prophet? Oh sorry, I have forgotten that you are a Muslim.

I am not surprised at Muslim's pretences of being smart. Anytime an hadith is quoted that exposed the criminal behaviour of your prophet, you guys will deny the hadith, or deny hadith altogether but will also quote the hadith to proove a point that favours your prophet, this is duplicity.

If the Quran is quoted that equally exposes the criminal nature of your prophet, you guys will claim we quoted 'out of context' or that we need study classical Arabic to fully understand the Qur'an. This is how dishonest people make arguments for Islam.

Islam is nothing but an Arab criminal enterprise with a god called allahh. allahh stopped giving revelation as soon as Mohammed, the profiteer of allahh, died. Think about this.

6 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2016
annunaki2:

Why is dis a news?
Desperate Man worshipers...for every 1 person that join man worship ( xtianity), there r 1000+ embracing Islam and that what google and wikipedia are telling you also but u r just too arrogant to look into it and know why..

Most people convert to islam simply because they find in Islam a clear explanation of God, Jesus, and their reason for existence in this planet and the afterlife. There are in Islam clear guidelines for all aspects of life.
Christianity has explanations that breach logic and it is then dropped by most "Christians".
Most people who study Islam in an unbiased manner can see the logic in all the precepts.

Pls next time quote me only when google and other sources of info change from islam to man worship..

Tell them what makes it the fastest despite all dis black sheep hiding under islam..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by true2god: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2016
aminusanti:

Why is dis a news?
Desperate Man worshipers...for every 1 person that join man worship ( xtianity), there r 1000+ embracing Islam and that what google and wikipedia are telling you also but u r just too arrogant to look into it and know why..

Most people convert to islam simply because they find in Islam a clear explanation of God, Jesus, and their reason for existence in this planet and the afterlife. There are in Islam clear guidelines for all aspects of life.
Christianity has explanations that breach logic and it is then dropped by most "Christians".
Most people who study Islam in an unbiased manner can see the logic in all the precepts.

Pls next time quote me only when google and other sources of info change from islam to man worship..

Tell them what makes it the fastest despite all dis black sheep hiding under islam..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by true2god: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2016
aminusanti:

Why is dis a news?

The pew research you provided said that Islamic growth is basically demographics and mass migrations of Muslims to non-muslim lands. It has nothing to do with conversion as more people are leaving Islam and most muslim apostates keep it secret, especially in Muslim lands, to avoid being killed being family, neighbours or the government.

Arabs-Muslims give birth than any other demographic hence the Islamic growth is natural. However the consequence of this population explosion is that Arabs, especially Muslims, cannot feed themselves hence are moving out of the Arabian desert to Europe and America for a better life. Another consequence of this population growth is the social and political crisis it is creating all over the Arab/Muslim world.

Do Muslims have the economy and technology to support their population growth/explosion? No.

Do they depend on kafirs to feed their population growth? Yes.

What happen if the kafirs refuse economic assistance to Muslim countries? Wars and tribal conflicts.

Do Muslim countries economically support the kafirs? No.

Do Muslim countries have modern technology to support their growing population? No.

So what is the big deal marrying 4 wives and running to the US, Europe and Canada for free house, education and food? To me that's the height of Islamic stupidity. If the kafir stop mass Muslim migration to their countries, the Muslims will not survive and will die of hunger.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2016
true2god:
The pew research you provided said that Islamic growth is basically demographics and mass migrations of Muslims to non-muslim lands. It has nothing to do with conversion as more people are leaving Islam and most muslim apostates keep it secret, especially in Muslim lands, to avoid being killed being family, neighbours or the government.

Arabs-Muslims give birth than any other demographic hence the Islamic growth is natural. However the consequence of this population explosion is that Arabs, especially Muslims, cannot feed themselves hence are moving out of the Arabian desert to Europe and America for a better life. Another consequence of this population growth is the social and political crisis it is creating all over the Arab/Muslim world.

Do Muslims have the economy and technology to support their population growth/explosion? No.

What happen if the kafirs refuse economic assistance to Muslim countries? Wars and tribal conflicts.

Do Muslim countries have modern technology to support their growing population? No.

So what is the big deal marrying 4 wives and running to the US, Europe and Canada for free house, education and food? To me that's the height of Islamic stupidity. If the kafir stop mass Muslim migration to their countries, the Muslims will not survive and will die of hunger.

1000 × GBAM!!! YOU HIT THE HEAD JUST AT THE SAME POINT DAVID HITED GOLIATH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2016
aminusanti:

Why is dis a news?

You should be ashame of say this trash. See people dying of hunger in the Middle East, many die every day and you are here saying islam is growing? Do you know how many Muslim die in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria etc? If you are to do count down base on the number of death in Islam you will not validate your claim. Beside, @true2god has already said it. Islam does not grow through conversation but through Reproduction. A tactic Muhammad knew will help his evil cult grow. . cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2016
true2god:
I hope they have not issued fatwa on him for some Muslim vigilante to murder him.

May God (not allahh) protect him.

They will call for his head soon. Just watch.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2016

In Iraq and Syria, Humanitarian Aid Workers Struggle Within a Strained System
4 days ago

More than ever before, the humanitarian aid system as we know it is being stretched, questioned and tested. Among those bearing this strain are the individual aid workers.

Humanitarian aid workers around the world provide vital material and medical support to millions of people displaced by violent conflict. These women and men are the link between donor organizations and people in need.

But in places like Iraq, for example, there is a major strain on the humanitarian aid system. The number of internally displaced persons who stand to benefit from humanitarian support is growing as an Iraqi-led military coalition attempts to retake the city of Mosul from the Islamic State. Nearly 3 million Iraqis were displaced in the past 18 months.

According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, there are over 50 million war refugees worldwide, the most since WWII. This number is likely to swell in the coming weeks as combined forces continue moving into northern Iraq and the humanitarian crisis in the Middle East gets worse. More funding is needed so that aid workers can do their job safely, efficiently and effectively, according to an official from the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs now on the ground in Iraq.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/13324298

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=true2god post=51650019] agreed. Now show us d conversation rate.
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

You should be ashame of say this trash. See people dying of hunger in the Middle East, many die every day and you are here saying islam is growing? Do you know how many Muslim die in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria etc? If you are to do count down base on the number of death in Islam you will not validate your claim. Beside, @true2god has already said it. Islam does not grow through conversation but through Reproduction. A tactic Muhammad knew will help his evil cult grow. . cheesy
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAH IS GREAT..e pain u abi?? tongue
Wen google change that u can quote me to tell me who r dying..say hello to mommy for me
Bubye

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by annunaki2(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Baba é ni oloriburuku. Omo àlé jati jati.
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
true2god:

Religion conversation rate proof is all I asked you and u are here giving us ur baseless opinions

I wont waste my time on dis recycled arguments of yours. You pple r delibrately lying to yourselves out of hatred towards islam when u already know the truth.

No amount of information or explanation can help you pple to understand anything explained to you, you pple r already programmed to function the way you are functioning now by believing few muslims wrong acts represent all muslims

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / Meet 10 Wave-making Gospel Singers From Idoma Land / 256 Odu Ifa ~ Ifa Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.