Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity (14743 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland / Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
aminusanti:
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAH IS GREAT..e pain u abi?? tongue
Wen google change that u can quote me to tell me who r dying..say hello to mommy for me
Bubye

Hahaha, I have said it before. That's the language of the terrorists. What makes you different from them?

PARIS MUSLIM TERRORISTS SHOUTED, "ALLAHU AKBAR" BEFORE EACH MASSACRE
March 23, 2016 Daniel Greenfield 12

Muslim terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, says the media. The Muslim terrorists themselves however disagree. The Brussels attackers shouted, "Allahu Akbar".

The horrifying mass murders in Paris were each preceded by shouts of Allahu Akbar or Allah is Greater Than Your Deity. This has been the traditional cry of Muslim mass murderers of non-Muslims since Mohammed's massacre of the Jews when he first shouted it.

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
annunaki2:

Baba é ni oloriburuku. Omo àlé jati jati.

Are you Yoruba?
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
aminusanti:

Religion conversation rate proof is all I asked you and u are here giving us ur baseless opinions

I wont waste my time on dis recycled arguments of yours. You pple r delibrately lying to yourselves out of hatred towards islam when u already know the truth.

No amount of information or explanation can help you pple to understand anything explained to you, you pple r already programmed to function the way you are functioning now by believing few muslims wrong acts represent all muslims

Shurup, Muhammad was the first to shout allah akubar when he murder people. Thats how his army are doing. Who do you think you are foolish here? You that is living in deception. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Shurup, Muhammad was the first to shout allah akubar when he murder people. Thats how his army are doing. Who do you think you are foolish here? You that is living in deception. angry
As expected..u neva fail..below is how u morons live ur life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Hahaha, I have said it before. That's the language of the terrorists. What makes you different from them?
D diff is
I understnd my scripture which is why I don't kill pple n they don't
And how bout u? what differentiate them from you?
Whats dis pics for?

6 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

1000 × GBAM!!! YOU HIT THE HEAD JUST AT THE SAME POINT DAVID HITED GOLIATH
Anas09. How many account you get?
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
aminusanti:

D diff is
I understnd my scripture and that's why I don't kill pple n they don't
Whats dis pics for?
You are not a True Muslim Muhammad will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You are not a True Muslim Muhammad will be disappointed.
Ok.
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
aminusanti:

Ok.
Yeah no 72 virgins For you.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Anas09: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Hahahahahahaahahaha. That girl lives in France, i live in Nigeria. Gerraway cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
aminusanti:

D diff is
Whats dis pics for?
These people you are conversing with are PRODUCTS OF RA!PE BY BANDITS.

They are irrelevant. And you know already how people borne through rape behave. undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Yeah no 72 virgins For you.. cheesy
k. Next

2 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaahahaha. That girl lives in France, i will in Nigeria. Gerraway cheesy
Stop to day Lie na..
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Empiree:
These people you are conversing with are PRODUCTS OF RA!PE BY BANDITS.

They are irrelevant. And you know already how people borne through rape behave. undecided lipsrsealed
lol..their level of ignorance is incomparable to anything. I can see why our creator created hell fire, some people r deliberately bin stubborn n arrogant to accept the truth

4 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Anas09: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Stop to day Lie na..
lol, no be me that. Ask her nah.
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by hopefulLandlord: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

that's not anas, this one keeps her emotions in check, I knew this from engaging her days back
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Anas09: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
jackname:

NL will move it or delete it. They do not like thread that expose the evil religion Islam. I am ban for posting a link showing Muslims refugees raping Western women in this thread...

. Na me dey talk Plappville.. smiley
Babe, dem say i be you o. cheesy
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

that's not anas, this one keeps her emotions in check, I knew this from engaging her days back
K
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
aminusanti:

D diff is
Whats dis pics for?

So you do not know that the Koran contains over 110 verses that command Muslims to war with non-Muslims for the sake of Islamic rule? You think Isis and co are stupid? Some of tbese commands in the koran are quite graphic, with choping off of heads and fingers and kill infidels like us wherever we may be hiding. It is clear that any Muslim who does not join the fight will be called "hypocrite" and thats what you are displaying here. You are warned that Allah will send you to hell if you do not join the slaughter team. You are a shame to Islam..SMH for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I am plappville. smiley
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Stop to day Lie na..

He is telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

Babe, dem say i be you o. cheesy

I dont know why, Strange!. shocked
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Anas09: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Gerrerahia.
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

I am plappville. smiley
Nice to meet you grin Anas09 it's now official am breaking up with you av found another new bae...
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Anas09: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Nice to meet you grin Anas09 it's now official am breaking up with you av found another new bae...
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Dis boy no go kee me wif kaf. Okay nah. Enjoy your new bae.
I never even knew we were boos.
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Dis boy no go kee me wif kaf. Okay nah. Enjoy your new bae.
I never even knew we were boos.
Yeah we can still be friends... wink
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
aminusanti:
As expected..u neva fail..below is how u morons live ur life

View this video allah army carrying out allahs commande in paris. You people are heartless. Stop playing innocents on the Net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFVTo5s6fas
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Lol this is True grin
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You moniker is strange. cheesy
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

You moniker is strange. cheesy
If you lack believe in God then you must hate him... Christian mentality tongue
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
aminusanti:

D diff is
Whats dis pics for?

You and them say same thing. Allah akubar while killing.
You are not different from Then. Arabic is a terrorist language. Thats why you speak when killing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S47XyMVbNlM
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Plappvillemoi(f): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

If you lack believe in God then you must hate him... Christian mentality tongue

I know. Thats why i hate allah with passion. But why hate a god that doesnt force you to love or worship him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

256 Odu Ifa ~ Ifa Religion / Is Morality Possible Without An Authoritative Source? / Meet 10 Wave-making Gospel Singers From Idoma Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.