Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity (14746 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland / Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by true2god: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Empiree:
"DOCTRINE in this context is Islamic beliefs system called "Aqeeda". That's, believe in One God, Angels, prophets and messangers, Qadar. Also salat, Ramadan, zakat, hajj.

The above mentioned are legislated and their is no difference of opinion. They are the pillars and foundations of islam. These are CONFIRMED and VERIFIED by Muhammad(p) himself

HISTORY is self explained. Every Tom, Dick and Harry can tell stories. And those stories attributed to the prophet(SAW) do not exist in the Quran saved tiny bit. Some are correct. Some are bogus and unreliable. Qur'an is not history book. So it does not tell story about Muhammad himself. His personal stories are recorded separately in his seerat, hadith etc by people. As muslims, stories told about him that are in harmony with Quran is what is acceptable. Quran already protectS behaviours/CHARACTERS of Muhammad. Hence, stories that are unfounded or questionable that are attributed to him are not binding on muslims who chose not reject them. UNDERSTAND?
As I said earlier, you can't cherry-pick what you want in the hadith and ignore the rest, especially the ones that exposed your prophet as a criminal. You can't turn your hadith into a basket of tomato where you choose the good ones and reject the bad ones. You either accept all what you see in the hadith, especially sahih Bukhari, or you reject it in its entirety. And to warn/advise you, if you reject any of the hadith while you are in Saudi Arabia, your head might be separated from your shoulder. You know that public beheading is a fun in Saudi Arabia.

Even while you try to de-associate yourself from some of the hadith, the quran is no better. See some of the disgraceful advice from your evil quran:

Quran 8:1, the sahabas must not ask Mohammed about the war booty they loot from the infidels.

Quran 8:41, 20% of war booty belong to Mohammed and relatives of the war fallen sahabas.

Quran 5:51, Muslims must never take the Jews and the Christians as friends.

Quran 9:29, Muslims should fight the Christians and the Jews for rejecting allahh and his messenger.

Quran 9:29, Christians must pay the jizya, for protection, if they dont want to be attacked by Muslims.

Quran 98: 6, the Christians and the Jews are the worst of creatures while Muslims are the best of mankind (quran 3:110).

Quran 65:4, a girl who never mensurated can be married and divorced.

Quran 8:60, Muslims must arm themselves with all weapons of war in order to fight the infidels. Also the motto of the Muslim brotherhood.

Quran 2:191-192, muslim must fight infidels wherever they fight them and kill them wherever the kill then. Unbelief, according to Mohammed, is worse than killing.

Quran 2:193, Muslims must kill all infidels until there is no fitna (unbelieve) and religion is for allahh.

Quran 8:39, Muslims must be merciful to themselves but ruthless to non-muslims. Let me stop here first.

The quran is as deadly as the ha-death. They are both inspiration for bloodshed and hatred for non-muslims. In Saudi Arabia, they spent most of their time, in the mosque, cursing the Christians and the Jews. Islam is evil bro.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Oh i see, you are here to mock abi? Change method because you are in a wrong lane~~~~~~
Am just having Fun with Anas na can't i do that again just because am an Atheist?
Plappvillemoi:

So wanting to know is by following up or puting so much interest in religious discussion? Since you do not believe, you shouldn't care about what those that believe share. Because it will make no sense to you. I saw you following up all the Christian threads. What do you really want to know about their God?
I don't follow up Religious Discussion i only follow up the one i see "Atheist" mentioned as a topic for Discussion...

Since i do not believe? If you guys had kept you Christianity or your religion to Ya self seriously I'll also do The same it's as easy as that... I Just want my FREEDOM FROM RELIGION..
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by plappville(f): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Am just having Fun with Anas na can't i do that again just because am an Atheist?

Of course you can. smiley

I don't follow up Religious Discussion i only follow up the one i see "Atheist" mentioned as a topic for Discussion...

Since i do not believe? If you guys had kept you Christianity or your religion to Ya self seriously I'll also do The same it's as easy as that... I Just want my FREEDOM FROM RELIGION..

In this case, this thread was not meant for you then:

https://www.nairaland.com/3502873/watch-video-saw-jesus-4
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2016
plappville:

In this case, this thread was not meant for you then:

https://www.nairaland.com/3502873/watch-video-saw-jesus-4
I asked a Question am i not allowed to do that?
EyeHateGod:
My Question is How did She know It was Jesus? Abeg no be my brain person go take use play table tennis
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by plappville(f): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I asked a Question am i not allowed to do that?

You be atheist na. The thread has nothing to do with you base on this....

EyeHateGod

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by EyeHateGod: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2016
plappville:

You be atheist na. The thread has nothing to do with you base on this....

OK
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by plappville(f): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

OK

Correct person. smiley
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Rilwayne001: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin baba oshi.. Baba werey

angry

annunaki2:

Baba é ni oloriburuku. Omo àlé jati jati.

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
true2god:
As I said earlier, you can't cherry-pick what you want in the hadith and ignore the rest, especially the ones that exposed your prophet as a criminal. You can't turn your hadith into a basket of tomato where you choose the good ones and reject the bad ones. You either accept all what you see in the hadith, especially sahih Bukhari, or you reject it in its entirety. And to warn/advise you, if you reject any of the hadith while you are in Saudi Arabia, your head might be separated from your shoulder. You know that public beheading is a fun in Saudi Arabia.

Even while you try to de-associate yourself from some of the hadith, the quran is no better. See some of the disgraceful advice from your evil quran:

Quran 8:1, the sahabas must not ask Mohammed about the war booty they loot from the infidels.

Quran 8:41, 20% of war booty belong to Mohammed and relatives of the war fallen sahabas.

Quran 5:51, Muslims must never take the Jews and the Christians as friends.

Quran 9:29, Muslims should fight the Christians and the Jews for rejecting allahh and his messenger.

Quran 9:29, Christians must pay the jizya, for protection, if they dont want to be attacked by Muslims.

Quran 98: 6, the Christians and the Jews are the worst of creatures while Muslims are the best of mankind (quran 3:110).

Quran 65:4, a girl who never mensurated can be married and divorced.

Quran 8:60, Muslims must arm themselves with all weapons of war in order to fight the infidels. Also the motto of the Muslim brotherhood.

Quran 2:191-192, muslim must fight infidels wherever they fight them and kill them wherever the kill then. Unbelief, according to Mohammed, is worse than killing.

Quran 2:193, Muslims must kill all infidels until there is no fitna (unbelieve) and religion is for allahh.

Quran 8:39, Muslims must be merciful to themselves but ruthless to non-muslims. Let me stop here first.

The quran is as deadly as the ha-death. They are both inspiration for bloodshed and hatred for non-muslims. In Saudi Arabia, they spent most of their time, in the mosque, cursing the Christians and the Jews. Islam is evil bro.

This is not academic. You think it is Bible?
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
true2god:
Hadith by bukhari Muslim are historical narrations of the sayings of your prophet while sunnah are.the deeds, so stop sounding as if the hadith are not part of Islamic source materials.

The guy quoted hadith and Qur'an throughout and you never refuted any of his argument. You look confused or deceptive.

Seems you only watch what suits you, You didnt see many comments and videos refuting his confusion?. He did not respond to muslims. He did not respond to rebuttals. Thats why i stopped talking to him. So I am not confused.
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Empiree:
"DOCTRINE in this context is Islamic beliefs system called "Aqeeda". That's, believe in One God, Angels, prophets and messangers, Qadar. Also salat, Ramadan, zakat, hajj.

The above mentioned are legislated and their is no difference of opinion. They are the pillars and foundations of islam. These are CONFIRMED and VERIFIED by Muhammad(p) himself

HISTORY is self explained. Every Tom, Dick and Harry can tell stories. And those stories attributed to the prophet(SAW) do not exist in the Quran saved tiny bit. Some are correct. Some are bogus and unreliable. Qur'an is not history book. So it does not tell story about Muhammad himself. His personal stories are recorded separately in his seerat, hadith etc by people. As muslims, stories told about him that are in harmony with Quran is what is acceptable. Quran already protectS behaviours/CHARACTERS of Muhammad. Hence, stories that are unfounded or questionable that are attributed to him are not binding on muslims who chose not reject them. UNDERSTAND?

Will take your comments to mind when I have time to study the koran some more
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by true2god: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Empiree:
This is not academic. You think it is Bible?
No, all these evil advise by Mohammed are in the Koran. You can't refute it.

There is nothing academic or technical here. The evil instructions of Mohammed are very clear, as written in the Koran.

4 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by true2god: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Empiree:
Seems you only watch what suits you, You didnt see many comments and videos refuting his confusion?. He did not respond to muslims. He did not respond to rebuttals. Thats why i stopped talking to him. So I am not confused.
I watched with an open mind and I am not dogmatic. He made many allegations against your prophet and I never personally seen your refuttal. You can refute him personally with counter hadith narrations.

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
FredN:

Will take your comments to mind when I have time to study the koran some more
alright
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
true2god:

There is nothing academic or technical here. The evil instructions of Mohammed are very clear, as written in the Koran.
Going by this statements of yours, we can as well bring this upage from the bible.

It Is Has Clear As Day Light - VERY CLEAR

Luke 19 vs 27

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
true2god:
I watched with an open mind and I am not dogmatic. He made many allegations against your prophet and I never personally seen your refuttal. You can refute him personally with counter hadith narrations.
Open mind indeed.

If you watched with "open mind", it shouldn't be difficult for you to see many responses by Muslims directed at him.

Both written and video responses but the guy simply ignored them. That's why we ignored him too.
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by parisbookaddict(f): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2016
Empiree:
Going by this statements of yours, we can as well bring this upage from the bible.

It Is Has Clear As Day Light - VERY CLEAR

Luke 19 vs 27

mr muslim shame on you for your al taqiyya..

LUKE 19-27
King James Version (KJV)
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

so you are still posting your deceitful understanding on luke 19 after i have explained the parable to you..you didn't quote the context. Christ was telling a parable (story with a deeper meaning). Its called, "the parable of the Gold coins" and it starts from Luke 19 verse 11 to 27

for the benefit of those that are ignorant of the verse i will post the full context of that story,

[b]Luke 19:11-27

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
25(And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)
26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
KJV
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by parisbookaddict(f): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
He didn't convert to Christianity, he's more or less an atheist now.

he just converted to Christianity smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

I bet you dare not use this word in a public place here in the West. Every one will start running for their lives.
Are aware of the number mosques around the country u r living in now not to even talk of west? More 2000 mosques and every day they pray 5 times and before they start the prayer they hv to call the athan and guess what they r saying? + all the street Da'awah happenin there ? Go to uk n US and see whats happening..
You may even be arrested for using a terrorist language. In Israel, if you say it. You get shot instantly. Its considered a terrorist language. On in the islamic states can use ise it freely. tongue
Trying to educate u is a complete waste of time. U know nothing about d west that u are always using as ur ref, just bcus u happend to be there for a reason doesn't mean u can come here and be talking trash pls, ur country is more affected by this act of terror but u r here telling us about west. I lived there for more than a decade in the same west that u are seeing as heaven n u are only exaggerating things and fooling people like annunaki2 nd co whos heads r still inside the box.

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

You and them say same thing. Allah akubar while killing.
You are not different from Then. Arabic is a terrorist language. Thats why you speak when killing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S47XyMVbNlM
How are we the same?
They say Allahu akbar and kill
I say Allahu akbar but I don't kill
You also just said it are u a terrorist too?

Every blessed day I have to say Allahu akbar more than 60x but no soul is lost

2 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by plappville(f): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
aminusanti:
Are aware of the number mosques around the country u r living in now not to even talk of west? More 2000 mosques and every day they pray 5 times and before they start the prayer they hv to call the athan and guess what they are saying? + all the street Da'awah they r doing? Go to uk n US and see whats happening..

Trying to educate u is a complete waste of time. U know nothing about d west that u are always using as ur ref, just bcus u happend to be there for a reason doesn't mean u can come here and be talking trash pls, ur country is more affect by this act of terror but u r here telling us about west. I lived there for more than a decade in the same west that u are seeing as heaven n u are only exaggerating things and fooling people like annunaki2 nd co whos heads r still inside the box.

You are a big jok with the bigotry you posted up there. I talk about West Beacuse i have more news than Nigeria. Nigeria islamic terrorist news is no longer on the net as it used to be. Maybe they are pretending Islam has stopped killing i dont know. As for the West, we get updates from all around the world so you cant stop me from talking about the West. No where will you Hear the shout of Muslims calling on allah in the mosque like they do in Nigeria. Are for a joke? I dont know of the UK or Germany. But i can tell you such does not happen here in France. They pray inside in silence. Same goes with the church. You dont have the right to disturb the peace of others because of ur God. Not even in the getto where you find majority of people are muslims, yet they do not have the right to shout allah akurba. There is law here and everyone must respect his neighbour. Its not in Nigeria where people misbehave and get away with it. Go and educate yourself. I have seen some small churches shut down because their neighbours lay complan against them. You have no right to use a loud speaker when worshipping. You must respect the law.The only noise tolerated here is the Cathedral bell. It rings hourly or so. Its part of French History even if France is now a secular state.

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by plappville(f): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
aminusanti:

How are we the same?
They say Allahu akbar and kill
I say Allahu akbar but I don't kill
You also just said it are u a terrorist too?

Every blessed day I have to say Allahu akbar more than 60x but no soul is lost bcus of that

You both are from same source. They use it same way Muhammad used it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnoud_van_Doorn The link above will interest you.

2 Likes

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Demmzy15(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Nope, he isn't. You'll need to give us factual proof for that!

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Rilwayne001: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Where
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by aminusanti(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

So you do not know that the Koran contains over 110 verses that command Muslims to war with non-Muslims for the sake of Islamic rule?
That's how they programmed people like u dat doesn't want use their brain to believe and follow.

You think Isis and co are stupid? Some of tbese commands in the koran are quite graphic, with choping off of heads and fingers and kill infidels like us wherever we may be hiding. It is clear that any Muslim who does not join the fight will be called "hypocrite" and thats what you are displaying here.
woow u kafiruns most be super lucky then bcus there r about 1.7billion hypocrite muslims out there according to u that dnt fight in such way and I guess that's why you are still alive to be typing nonsense online. If your false claim is correct the muslims in France alone are enough to finish the whole of europe.

You are warned that Allah will send you to hell if you do not join the slaughter team. You are a shame to Islam..SMH for you.
Another BS again..
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
parisbookaddict:

mr muslim shame on you for your al taqiyya..

LUKE 19-27
King James Version (KJV)
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

so you are still posting your deceitful understanding on luke 19 after i have explained the parable to you..you didn't quote the context. Christ was telling a parable (story with a deeper meaning). Its called, "the parable of the Gold coins" and it starts from Luke 19 verse 11 to 27

for the benefit of those that are ignorant of the verse i will post the full context of that story,

[b]Luke 19:11-27

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
25(And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)
26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
KJV
[/b]

who needs this epistle from you? . Do you understand what we talking at all?. He quoted verses of Qur'an out of context and then claimed it is very clear. So I quoted from your bible that is also very clear. If true2god was not ready to know the explanations of those verses, then your explanation of Luke 19 vs 27 is meanless, null and void. VERY SIMPLE
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
Nope, he isn't. You'll need to give us factual proof for that!
you dey mind her. The guy was already questioned by Muslims on YouTube about his new faith....he did not answer them. Then I saw his conversations on fb trying to consider Judaism. Matter of fact, he was reluctant to say Judaism. He specifically mentioned sect in Judaism he preferred. Not rabbinical one. The people who questioned him on fb are non-muslims. From the way they sounded appeared to be nominal Christians and atheists bcus they asked him if he now believes Jesus is God?. He reluctant to say he's not God. He said he doesn't believe Jesus is God but chosen one. The people asked isn't same thing Muslims and Jews believe?. He basically doesn't want to offend his Christian audience. That's why he doesn't want to give info about his faith. He's not a Christian. He's considering Judaism. ...period

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by plappville(f): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
aminusanti:

That's how they programmed people like u dat doesn't want use their brain to believe and follow.
woow u kafiruns most be super lucky then bcus there r about 1.7billion hypocrite muslims out there according to u that dnt fight in such way and I guess that's why you are still alive to be typing nonsense online. If your false claim is correct the muslims in France alone are enough to finish the whole of europe.

Another BS again..

If Muslims were given the chance, they would do it.They will kill everyone that doeant believe allah. Cant you see them brag on YouTube they are going to doninate the world? How else can this be achieved if not by killing of infidels and by reproduction. In Marseille, the Jews living there no longer use the kippah to cover thier head because they get killed by the Muslims /Arabs. Yet Arab/Muslim women still cover thier faces without anyone killing them. Muhammad had given this order and those Muslims who understand the koran obey these commands. Are u aware 7 Muslims were stopped from a terrorist attack that was supposed to be carried in a Christmas market in Strasbourg on the 1st of this December? What else do you expect? Kill the infidels of course. angry

1 Like

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Here he is not long ago

Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
plappville:

If Muslims were given the chance, they would do it.They will kill everyone that doeant believe allah. Cant you see them brag on YouTube they are going to doninate the world? How else can this be achieved if not by killing of infidels and by reproduction. In Marseille, the Jews living there no longer use the kippah to cover thier head because they get killed by the Muslims /Arabs. Yet Arab/Muslim women still cover thier faces without anyone killing them. Muhammad had given this order and those Muslims who understand the koran obey these commands. Are u aware 7 Muslims were stopped from a terrorist attack that was supposed to be carried in a Christmas market in Strasbourg on the 1st of this December? What else do you expect? Kill the infidels of course. angry
liar....you haven't been informed? . How about 2 imams murdered by Christian few months ago in front of the mosque in NYC?. About that time, a Muslim woman was stabbed to death by Christian in new York city for wearing hijab.

Another one just hapaned last week. A NYC correctional police office wearing hijab was verbally abused and her son was beaten. She was told to "get out of our country". Meanwhile, the Muslim officer was born in New York. Many cases like this. Another one last week on New York city train, Muslim girl was harassed on the train. There are many others we are not being told
Re: Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity by Empiree: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet 10 Wave-making Gospel Singers From Idoma Land / Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / 256 Odu Ifa ~ Ifa Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.