Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady (55802 Views)

Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Nickymezor(f): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wow, the power of made - up @ its peak... She looks guddddd
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
I like ladies that don't use the nonsense they call make up, they believe in themselves. The only thing the woman needs is to find a way to be rid of those pimples, she already has the beauty, the make up only denatures her, doesn't beautify her.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by lielbree: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
BEENUEL:
That IS HER DAUGHTER!, you guys should snub the make up ish...check the nose and the lips...shey make up can shrink those ones ni? angry sad
Make can shrike nose o. Abi you never hear of contour?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by LadyTiana(f): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
she x fyn without make up...if not d make up won't change her
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Notoriousking(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
BEENUEL:
That IS HER DAUGHTER!, you guys should snub the make up ish...check the nose and the lips...shey make up can shrink those ones ni? angry sad

itz makeup. It is called contour
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by jamaljalal(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
pls tell all this makeup people to stop all this shit....look @ what they transform her to oga oooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
She has beautiful facial features and the make up just enhanced it.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Blurryface(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Apreel:
lol...there are waterproof foundations and lipsticks

Then we are finished.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Genea(f): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
BEENUEL:
its called contouring
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Airforce1:
That's how they've been deceiving us

i wont say a woman is beautiful till i see her "no make up" pix
are you sure you're off drugs or you have resumed again?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
BEENUEL:
ohh yess makeup can shrink any part of the face. Its called contouring. it can make your nose appear narrower and your cheekbones appear more chiselled. grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by CecyAdrian(f): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
BEENUEL:

That's the power of contour!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

But seriously, this is getting to much!! angry angry can't women be comfortable in their natural state again undecided
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Blurryface:
That is why if we are not going for swimming on a first date then forget it.
waterproof makeup wont come off in water. Most makeup products these days are waterproof and set to stay 24 hours with setting sprays so that swimming tactic cant work unless you will be swimming in alcohol tongue
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
folay66:
Hmm

It will be of good things if we man also start making up

What do you think?
bobrisky and denrele have beat you to it. feel free to join them.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Airforce1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
trustyshoess:

are you sure you're off drugs or you have resumed again?
how i chose to live my life is not your business
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by sirjomore(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
kenonze:
Below performance for me.

It is easier to make up old person to look younger than younger person to look old
who even wants to look old? you?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by preciousose(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
this is what I call a miracle....
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by olagold79: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
kenonze:
Below performance for me.

It is easier to make up old person to look younger than younger person to look old

Yes we know , that is not what this is about. Oya tell us one reason this is below per.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by fredoooooo: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
God is watching una, scam abi na fraud person go call this angry
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by ajasbaba(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
women deceiving men since 1800BC

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by solid3(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
M.I.L.F.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Desafiar(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
dayleke:
Who are they deceiving?
Deep down,you know who you are na........
That woman is beautiful even with no make ups.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Boyooosa(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
@op, if the make up will have influence on the HONDA too, #IStandWithMakeUp, otherwise, #NoMakeUP
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Mikylopez(f): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Haute:

Gosh! You remind of the singer Kelis.
And your siggy:

Everyone falls in love sometimes I don't know 'bout you, but it ain't a crime If you let me love you, love you, love you, love you for long time, baby If you let me touch you, and if you let me love you 'til the morning, oh Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, if you let me love you Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, if you let me touch you Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, if you let me love you Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, if you let me love you

Am I right?
yhhhh tory lanez
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Filashade(f): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
BEENUEL:

Na contouring na. grin cheesy tongue

Its the new thing now. You just contour the nose so it looks thin. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=contour&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=950&tbm=isch&imgil=TBFZBAmkJLI5AM%253A%253B4FBVXbvYVZZaQM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.youtube.com%25252Fwatch%25253Fv%2525253D4qsLJArkAe4&source=iu&pf=m&fir=TBFZBAmkJLI5AM%253A%252C4FBVXbvYVZZaQM%252C_&usg=__PMx7csFhUYoW2QerAuul3P6GN_Y%3D&ved=0ahUKEwiLqNnhlN3QAhUML8AKHRdhBjYQyjcIdg&ei=EGxFWIvgPIzegAaXwpmwAw#imgrc=TBFZBAmkJLI5AM%3A

I dont wear makeup coz I have been brought up like that since I was a teenager and my dad doesnt really like it so it has stuck with me ever since.

I like my skin the way it is so dont want it. I just want clear lipgloss and I am fine.

But still she is pretty with or without makeup.

Makeup is a form of art and it is also used to enhance ones facial features not to make them look absolutely different or to a different person entirely.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Greendly(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
folay66:
Hmm

It will be of good things if we man also start making up

What do you think?

has 70% of been gay
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Iamthoney(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
folay66:
Hmm It will be of good things if we man also start making up

What do you think?
Like Bobrisky ko?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Usmaniaaa: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
I don die Atama chidimma cucumber..
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Iamthoney(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
lavenjcrown:
preferred the natural look.
You can lie gan hian
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by mcroeb(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
i wonder what these makeup artist want for we guys ooo...! toasting a lady is now difficult! because to differentiate between woman(old) and lady(young) is a big problem!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by bellangie: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Make up makes even a very old person look younger. I have seen this happen, before even today my mum made up looked much younger. I advice make up for youthful appearance.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Greatzeus(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Did the make up flatten her cheeks too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Wizkid's Son Rocking Agbada / Beautiful native wear- Men, Women And Kids / Where Do I Buy Lace Wigs In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.