Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help (1222 Views)

I Really Love Him But What Do I Do? / Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by joelsky: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
I have endured a topsy-turvy relationship with a particular girl for the past 5 years. she lives in the South while i stay in the North. Because of the distance involved i wasn't really serious with the relationship until March last year when I visited her family. well, to cut the story short, I proposed to her November last year, sadly, she frankly said no. Two months later, she called me and sheepishly I allowed the relationship to be reignited. I finally brought her to meet my parents last month, everything went on well. however, after she left, she became angry with me for not introducing her to my parents as my fiancee (in her own word 'im not courageous enough'). i tried calming her, and proposed again, she still doesn't want to accept. I'm really confused because she says she loves me. she's an undergraduate student in her early 20s, I'm in my late 20s.

Nb: money is not the problem here. I may not be working in a federal institution, but my business fetches me seven figures annually.
I need matured advice please. what step should I take

1 Like

Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by herzern1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2016

Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
I stopped reading when you said she came back after saying no to your proposal. can't you figure it out already?

You were her back up plan and it was very obvious she came back when her real guy broke her heart I guess that was the reason why she was Mad you didn't introduce her as your fiancee.

1 Like

Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Proposed to an undergraduate .... This one don jam roadblock grin grin grin .. Quit the relationship bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by RENOWNED2(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
I Love How Many Stupid Guys We Have In Nigeria...More Everything For Me. cheesy
Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by decatalyst(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
What an inconclusive proposals grin grin grin

I hope this trend wouldn't get to ur marriage undecided
Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by Nutase: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
You better dash yourself sense and take a walk. She is just keeping you as spare tyre in case the person she expects to propose doesn't. Peradventure she says yes there is a risk she will abandon you at the altar if the main guy gets jealous and decides to love her.
Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by OhMyG0d: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Proposed to an undergraduate .... This one don jam roadblock grin grin grin.
Objection my Lord.... Objection sustained.
I've seen countless Undergraduates getting proposed to and even getting married while still in school except you haven't passed through the four walls of an higher institution.
Nothing strange my Brother.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by joelsky: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
decatalyst:

my brother I'm confused. she gets angry easily, insults easily and is too emotional. I have really endured humiliation from her, been too patient. I just need to take an action now embarassed
decatalyst:

my brother I'm confused. she gets angry easily, insults easily and is too emotional. I have really endured humiliation from her, been too patient. I just need to take an action now
Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
OhMyG0d:
Objection my Lord.... Objection sustained.
I've seen countless Undergraduates getting proposed to and even getting married while still in school except you haven't passed through the four walls of an higher institution.
Nothing strange my Brother.

Well, I've seen many guys who are heartbroken b'cos they were in "Love" with an undergraduate, only to find out that the girl has been using them as fallback option.... Unfortunately, my dear OP is on the verge of joining that list and i definitely wont be suprised....
In OP's words- She frankly said "no".....

3 Likes

Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by OhMyG0d: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Well, I've seen many guys who are heartbroken b'cos they were in "Love" with an undergraduate, only to find out that the girl has been using them as fallback option.... Unfortunately, my dear OP is on the verge of joining that list and i definitely wont be suprised....
In OP's words- She frankly said "no".....
I concur but then, we can only assume of what might be the outcome.
I will rather be optimistic than take "NO" for an answer.
Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by OhMyG0d: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
joelsky:

my brother I'm confused. she gets angry easily, insults easily and is too emotional. I have really endured humiliation from her, been too patient. I just need to take an action now
She aint a 'Wifey" material... She shows the tendencies of making life uncomfortable for someone.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by mofeoluwadassah: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
joelsky:

my brother I'm confused. she gets angry easily, insults easily and is too emotional. I have really endured humiliation from her, been too patient. I just need to take an action now embarassed

My brother u still av a long way 2 go, dont allow any girl tie u down,make corrections nw b4 its too late o
Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Joel,
Why do you think she came back, you support her financially?
Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by joelsky: 2:02am On Dec 05, 2016
CorGier:
Joel,
Why do you think she came back, you support her financially?

I think you made a sense here. I actually rebuffed her plea for a new phone and laptop (those were her demands before she visits me). Not that I couldn't provide these things, I wanted to be sure she was really committed. My attempts to confirm her commitment was the genesis of the this problem. she flared up.

I have made a mistake. it's a shame I stayed so long with her.
Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by ableguy(m): 3:01am On Dec 05, 2016
joelsky:

If these things you mentioned are actually true, my brother it's high time you call it a quit. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, I know it won't be easy for you but it will be better for you on the long run.

That she insults clearly shows how bad she is and that she's hot tempered and probably a sadist, thank God you are seeing the signs on time.

I can guarantee that she won't change after marriage because those traits are ingrained in her.
I repeat quite now!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by nwamehn: 5:04am On Dec 05, 2016
joelsky:

It depends on if u ar really getting too old for marriage and that would likely be the cause of ur desperation, if not I would advise u to just free her, then cool down and find wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2016
joelsky:

I think you made a sense here. I actually rebuffed her plea for a new phone and laptop (those were her demands before she visits me). Not that I couldn't provide these things, I wanted to be sure she was really committed. My attempts to confirm her commitment was the genesis of the this problem. she flared up.

I have made a mistake. it's a shame I stayed so long with her.

Well, there you've it.
Re: I Really Love Her. What Do I Do Now? Help by sashishalom(f): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2016
She considers your seven figures before considering you...

Dont have that notion that undergraduates are not serious....

You've not met the worsr,thats for sure...

Break up with her ASAP...dont try to mend nything...

You'll find a better lady nd dont let your age factor make you make hasty decision...

And dont also let this make you keep more than one girlfriends...

Cheer up...you have friends right?..go nd have fun...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

To My Future Husband Who Is Somewhere Now / Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.