Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (22021 Views)

Poll: Is there any acceptable excuse for beating up your lover?

Yes: 23% (15 votes)
No: 76% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Please, Why Is This Man Not Happy On His Wedding Day? (photo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by olelle: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2009
What a very dumb question. I really can't believe you are asking this question. Even  people who don't have sense  know better.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by bbngozi(f): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
k2wise:

Its  really sad that we have more of children here than adult.
@poster, you have asked a very reasonable question but the kids in here have failed to understand and intepret properly.

before i continue i will like to make a point, their certain times when a woman fails to be a woman. just for the sake of this thread, i will give a personal Experience i had on the 23 of October this year (last month) .

I visited a friend in Abuja lastweek. (I will summarize cos he's also on Nairaland) He's what anyone will call a perfect gentle man, anyway he just got discharged on tuesday 10th of Nov. 2009 because his wife stabbed him almost to death before neighbors came him. according to his story, she gave him a slap immediately he got into the house but he didn't respond( if he had i would have doubted it cos i D*** will never hit a woman) she met him in the room continued hitting him and asking questions but he kept quiet so she went into the kitchen got a knife and stabbed him and even when he tried to stop her she continued until  neighbors came in.
sorry i forgot to also mention that he's a military officer and she was accusing him of infidelity.

My point is this:-  [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]"ANY WOMAN THAT RAISES HER HAND TO HIT A MAN IS NO LONGER A WOMAN AT THAT MOMENT. SO SHE CAN BE TREATED AS SUCH[/font]."

For those of you who don't know the real story of Rihanna and Chris. she hit him at least 16 times before he responded. don't ask me for source because you're mostly kids who will never understand.

To those few who made good points, Kudos to your sense of reasoning.

IT IS MORALLY WRONG TO HIT A "WOMAN" I mean a real woman.

couldn't have said it any better
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
Why is the sun round? What the heck man cheesy
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by babyme(f): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2009
k2wise:

Its  really sad that we have more of children here than adult.
@poster, you have asked a very reasonable question but the kids in here have failed to understand and intepret properly.

before i continue i will like to make a point, their certain times when a woman fails to be a woman. just for the sake of this thread, i will give a personal Experience i had on the 23 of October this year (last month) .

I visited a friend in Abuja lastweek. (I will summarize cos he's also on Nairaland) He's what anyone will call a perfect gentle man, anyway he just got discharged on tuesday 10th of Nov. 2009 because his wife stabbed him almost to death before neighbors came him. according to his story, she gave him a slap immediately he got into the house but he didn't respond( if he had i would have doubted it cos i D*** will never hit a woman) she met him in the room continued hitting him and asking questions but he kept quiet so she went into the kitchen got a knife and stabbed him and even when he tried to stop her she continued until  neighbors came in.
sorry i forgot to also mention that he's a military officer and she was accusing him of infidelity.

My point is this:-  [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]"ANY WOMAN THAT RAISES HER HAND TO HIT A MAN IS NO LONGER A WOMAN AT THAT MOMENT. SO SHE CAN BE TREATED AS SUCH[/font]."

For those of you who don't know the real story of Rihanna and Chris. she hit him at least 16 times before he responded. don't ask me for source because you're mostly kids who will never understand.

To those few who made good points, Kudos to your sense of reasoning.

IT IS MORALLY WRONG TO HIT A "WOMAN" I mean a real woman.

u think we're mumus ??pls tell us the source o!!!which one is becos we are mostly kids we wont understand, rotflmao  . . . . all this wise oldmen wannabees . . . hahaha,
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by babyme(f): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2009
and seriously man who says KUDOS anymore??lol
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by minute(f): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
A man's purpose in life is to protect women(and by extention children as well).Think

really hard on it for a while . . . . . there is no logical reason why men should be physically

larger and stronger than women when the latter has to carry and bear children.

In the insect kingdom,females are massive and the males are essentially little sperm machines

that are often consumed after sex.In the highest order of life,Mammals,the situation is more balanced

and both sexes serve a real purpose.Women create life,Men protect it.

As a man,harming a woman is about the lowest thing you can do.Its completely

contrary to your existence,and you're taking advantage of an inherent imbalance of physical

power.Unless you're at genuine risk, you dont hit a woman,ever.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by metalgong5(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
If a man shouldnt hit a woman . .  Then why should women hit their fellow women especially their juniors . . . May be you all should remember how the so called senior girls in Nigerian boarding schools maltreat their juniors.

@poster
Hit the demons out your girl whenever she messes up or raises her hand against you. . . . Who cares!!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2009
metal-gong:

If a man shouldnt hit a woman . . Then why should women hit their fellow women especially their juniors . . . May be you all should remember how the so called senior girls in Nigerian boarding schools maltreat their juniors.

@poster
Hit the demons out your girl whenever she messes up or raises her hand against you. . . . Who cares!!

How I wish I can meet a man like you, after i finsh with you, you will think 10 TIMES before you strike a girl.
Villagebushman lipsrsealed
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by metalgong5(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

How I wish I can meet a man like you, after i finsh with you, you will think  10 TIMES before you strike a girl.

Dirty gay!!! . . . Do you fink that wasting your ugly life in stinking Lousiana translates that you are well travelled . .  . . . , haha, you better have a second thought.  Ghetto bitch!! sad

FYI . . . you can never meet a man like me because I'm too hot and precious for whores like you to handle.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by chiogo(f): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2009
What a question!!

You just don't hit people, males and females alike. You have no right to do that, no control over another human being you didn't create. You just don't. Ego or not. Just keep it moving if you get butt-hurt. *sighs*
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by bawomolo(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

How I wish I can meet a man like you, after i finsh with you, you will think  10 TIMES before you strike a girl.

see tough talk. i would kick that ass into the trunk of my ride  grin

what's up with our mud wrestling contest?
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by NegroNtns(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2009
@post

Because the beating will heighten her impression of your savagery and give her a false sense of security. In her mind, believing that your temperament is as volatile on other people as it is on her and so psychologically she views you as Alpha male. This virtual impression is damaging to both of you. The more she equates you to an Alpha male the more possessive of you she becomes. The last thing you want is a possessive woman. . . she is the worst of the baddest bi :-Xbleep lipsrsealed. She will kill your ass in sleep. . . few minutes after she fhucked you like you never been fhucked before!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
metal-gong:

Dirty gay!!! . . . Do you fink that wasting your ugly life in stinking Lousiana translates that you are well travelled . .  . . . , haha, you better have a second thought.  Ghetto bitch!! sad

FYI . . . you can never meet a man like me because I'm too hot and precious for whores like you to handle.

hahahah, lol I see you are not new! ROFLMAO! u know my location, but you dont know me tongue

Name Location time and place, Ill meet you cheesy  Ghetto?? hahhaah cheesy

Still Waiting on a womanbeater like you, been waiting cheesy

bawomolo:

see tough talk. i would kick that ass into the trunk of my ride grin

what's up with our mud wrestling contest?

In your Trunk ke? shocked Seems like you men never met a woman that can kick ass before grin

Mud- Breaks me out tongue
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

hahahah, lol I see you are not new! ROFLMAO! u know my location, but you dont know me tongue

Name Location time and place, Ill meet you cheesy Ghetto?? hahhaah cheesy

In your Trunk ke? shocked Seems like you men never met a woman that can kick ass before grin

Maybe his your stalker, better watch out dear. grin grin

@ Topic,

No man should ever lay a finger on a woman it's totally wrong and immoral angry
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by bawomolo(m): 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

don't tell me you knuckle up with men. is your street name gangsta boo?

ok we can wrestle in KY jelly. fl gators would officiate grin
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by metalgong5(m): 12:06am On Nov 14, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Maybe his your stalker, better watch out dear.  grin grin

Nwanna, I cant stalk a fugly thing like platimuk

platinumnk:

hahahah, lol I see you are not new! ROFLMAO! u know my location, but you dont know me  tongue

Name Location time and place, Ill meet you cheesy  Ghetto?? hahhaah cheesy

With the escalating rate of crime in Lousiana,arranging an appointment with you ghetto rat would be a suicidal mission for me . . . . I dont want to have any link with your type.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:44am On Nov 14, 2009
metal-gong:

Nwanna, I cant stalk a fugly thing like platimuk

With the escalating rate of crime in Lousiana,arranging an appointment with you ghetto rat would be a suicidal mission for me . . . . I dont want to have any link with your type.

Nna biko platinumnk is my sister ooo watin she do you nah, if she had said something mean to you earlier, I apologies on her behalf. Pls my brother no need for all the hostility, I've warned that girl many times not to ever disrespect her elders but does she ever listen NO!!! angry
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:08am On Nov 14, 2009
@ogidi - I did nothing to the woman beater- he enjoys beating women! punk ass animal!
@m- talk sh!t all u want u still haven't posted a place where we can meet, mad cuz u can't get a visa?? don't worry I can fly to wherever you are, name it b!itch, your mother should have been pushed down a flight of stairs when she was pregnant with u woman beater, hope ur wife stabs u while u sleep!

@baw- I got ur trouble o!! wait for me im comin smiley
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2009
@metal-gong- keep it real- post with your real id- let everyone know ur crab infested gonnorea mouth woman beater you are. U created a new Id to advocate for beating women- clap for yourself- may u daughters marry men who beat them ummercilessly!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by metalgong5(m): 1:19am On Nov 14, 2009
platinumnk:

@m- talk sh!t all u want u still haven't posted a place where we can meet, mad cuz u can't get a visa?? don't worry I can fly to wherever you are, name it b!itch, your mother should have been pushed down a flight of stairs when she was pregnant with u woman beater, hope your wife stabs u while u sleep!

I just deciphered that I have been engaging a scalawag . . . What a waste of human air!!!  . . . . I just enjoyed your ranting peri peri embarassed
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 1:22am On Nov 14, 2009
Who are these animals supporting women beaters? angry
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2009
@metal- comeon, u not fake are u? reveal ur real id. Don't worry, the day women beaters like u die is a Glorious one!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 1:26am On Nov 14, 2009
Platinumnk, who's that toothless rat being fed with pig shit that's bothering you? angry
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:27am On Nov 14, 2009
@ metal-gong

Be the big man here and just let it go ooo nwanna biko cry
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:29am On Nov 14, 2009
TheSeeker:

Platinumnk, who's that toothless rat being fed with pig shit that's bothering you? angry

Nobody is bothering each other, they just had a little misunderstanding but they cool now sad
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:32am On Nov 14, 2009
@ogidi- go back and read biko- this waste of sperm is here talking how he loves to beat women, seems like I have to make a rope and drag him like the pus infested animal he is.

@theseeker'- its a punk who advocates beating women.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 1:35am On Nov 14, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Nobody is bothering each other, they just had a little misunderstanding but they cool now sad
You're telling me that eastern asian termite isn't bothering her? They're cool now? Where are they cool at?!
platinumnk:

@ogidi- go back and read biko- this waste of sperm is here talking how he loves to beat women, seems like I have to make a rope and drag him like the pus infested animal he is.

@theseeker'- its a punk who advocates beating women.
And he's offering to meet you and show you? I see he's a scared chicken anyway, but if he indeed shows up, you know who and where to call wink cool
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:36am On Nov 14, 2009
Quote from metal-gong ---@poster
Hit the demons out your girl whenever she messes up or raises her hand against you. . . . Who cares!!-----

may demons follow u!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:38am On Nov 14, 2009
@seeker- sure do boo !
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:38am On Nov 14, 2009
metal-gong:

If a man shouldnt hit a woman . .  Then why should women hit their fellow women especially their juniors . . . May be you all should remember how the so called senior girls in Nigerian boarding schools maltreat their juniors.

@poster

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anyways I'm sure you did not mean that right ? We Igbos come from very respectable families and our men don't treat our women folks like that.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by KennyG6(m): 1:40am On Nov 14, 2009
platinumnk:

Quote from metal-gong ---@poster
Hit the demons out your girl whenever she messes up or raises her hand against you. . . . Who cares!!-----

may demons follow u!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 1:43am On Nov 14, 2009
OgidiBoy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anyways I'm sure you did not mean that right ? We Igbos come from very respectable families and our men don't treat our women folks like that.
Yes, we don't treat our women like that and that tells the exorbitant dowry we place on our women. That idiotic and moronic existence in human flesh but with centrally dehumanized brain, is definitely from a home where his momma was treated like a piece of trailer trash and a cheap LovePeddler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.