Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) (68293 Views)

Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by CertifiedNaija(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje is definitely a beauty to behold, and not just that alone, she's got something upstairs too..

She is the daughter of Kano State Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, and a First Class graduate of the American University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State.

The human rights activist is the founder of Let's Talk Humanity , a Non-Government Organization, devoted to providing educational services to children, disabled and impaired; youth education and women empowerment.

See more photos of her below..

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/meet-fatima-ganduje-prettiest-governor.html?m=1

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by CertifiedNaija(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
More photos

8 Likes

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by floragregs(f): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bring her make I boil her take cook soup. Mtshewwww. No be who chop belleful dey see beauty for person face? Looool. See boys mentioning me!!! Ass lickers.

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by MDsambo: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by talktonase(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
floragregs:
Bring her make I boil her take cook soup. Mtshewwww. No be who chop belleful dey see beauty for person face?
hater!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by CoolFreeday(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
yeah she is beautiful but life isn't all about beauty.
#That she is into humanitarian services is even more important than the beauty.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by CoolFreeday(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
floragregs:
Bring her make I boil her take cook soup. Mtshewwww. No be who chop belleful dey see beauty for person face?

lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Mikylopez(f): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
shez pretty..... op o don't u think u exaggerated a lil bit with your headline?

29 Likes

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Yorubaangel(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Beauty... Good
Brain.... Better
Humanitarian service.... Best

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by somadinho10: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hit the like button if you were also like mtcheeew undecided

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by fijiano202(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
floragregs:
I just had to check ur profile cos only a confused person we not see her beauty

2 Likes

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by thebestprice(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
wow... while scrolling down her pictures I got a strange credit top up of two thousand naira on my MTN line. this beauty is serious business

12 Likes

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by DanPel(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
WALAI AUSA GET BAES O

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by yedidiah(m): 12:04am On Dec 05, 2016
shey Na she wan marry that guy for Badawa Layout

1 Like

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2016
She's pretty.....but not the prettiest undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Elnino4ladies: 3:12am On Dec 05, 2016
suzan404:
She's pretty.....but not the prettiest undecided

who is the prettiest?

1 Like

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by tjfulloption(m): 5:23am On Dec 05, 2016
FATIMA gimme love oh
Na you dey catch my shot oh
For your sake I dey come KANO oh
We go drive around for my HONDA oh

Baby Pana
They say you like SHAWARMA oh
I get plenty SHAWARMA oh
Baby pana
anywhere that you go
I will follow you dey go
Baby Pana
They say you like SWEET POTATO
I get big POTATOE

Baby Pana
My love for you will never die, never die
Iffa iffa oh baby iffa iffa
Baby you too sweet fajaba
My baby dance to the lagbaja
I go take you to gwagwalada
Iffa iffa oh baby iffa iffa
Baby you too sweet fajaba
My baby dance do the lagbaja
Let me take you to gwagwalada

ABEG WHO HAS HER CONTACT SHOULD
HELP ME WITH IT. I DON SEE WIFE O, AM GOING STRAIGHT TO KANO STATE.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Sandydayziz(f): 5:24am On Dec 05, 2016
So u've seen all the governor's daughters?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Elnino4ladies:

who is the prettiest?
www.google.com undecided

9 Likes

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by malton: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2016
She's pretty. Although it isn't out of place, I don't know about her being the prettiest.

1 Like

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by naniawini(f): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Pretty Lady

1 Like

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by dtruseeker(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2016
I saw her 10 missed call yesterday when I came back from shower. I called her back but she keep ignoring me. Now I am confused I don't know how to beg her.
Haters will think I'm lying.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Elnino4ladies: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2016
suzan404:
www.google.com undecided

Swerve abegi
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Frank3n2(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2016
She's beautiful.. But without makeup nko??

2 Likes

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by profhezekiah: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2016
pretty? My rolly cant appreciate her because dat dog is classy
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by koxi: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2016
The rate at which beautiful girls are being brainy these days is getting interesting.
Guys they've challenged us oooooooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Spells(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2016
Good for her.... She's on her own..
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Bigajeff(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2016
Do you know that a lady can be flashy and not beautiful? Just saying, but this Fatima is not just fine but pretty and papa get money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Behold, President Bola Tinubu’s Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.