Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) (68335 Views)

Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by KELVINXY: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2016
my dear ur advert has been fully noticed and noted
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2016
ShayGirl:

Well i guess,That makes us black square... grin grin grin grin

Are you an aspiring musician like Peter and Paul where back in the days?
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by billyG(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2016
whenever she is ready fo husband lemme no.
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by lyricalz: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Truth be told, she is pretty. But i swear my cutie is far more pretty than she is.
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2016
Walahi my grandma fine pass her
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by ShayGirl(f): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Are you an aspiring musician like Peter and Paul where back in the days?

Lol..probably
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by HAH: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2016
She is just an average northern girl, what you see in the pic are glows from creams and she lives well. But in beauty I give her 55%

1 Like

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by beautiful232(f): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2016
she is beautiful,dunno if the most anyways....
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by dtruseeker(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2016
askibee:

lolz.......ehen I stay there am not from Zaria, I rep borno/osun
So you decided to stay in between borno n osun. Nice move
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by riczy(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2016
floragregs:
Bring her make I boil her take cook soup. Mtshewwww. No be who chop belleful dey see beauty for person face?
indirectly saying u ar "Hungry"
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by ogenwaokoye(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje is definitely a beauty to behold, and not just that alone, she's got something upstairs too..

She is the daughter of Kano State Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, and a First Class graduate of the American University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State.

The human rights activist is the founder of Let's Talk Humanity , a Non-Government Organization, devoted to providing educational services to children, disabled and impaired; youth education and women empowerment.

See more photos of her below..

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/meet-fatima-ganduje-prettiest-governor.html?m=1
What could be the meaning of this, wet in concern me with her beauty, even my sister upon bad economy fine pass her
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by LockDown69(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2016
The 6th pic, see kegs! shocked
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by dreezybines: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2016
She's okay...

To me as a Governors daughter shes average...

I think Governor of Oyo state daughters are more beautiful than this one...

1 Like

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by aidymike(f): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=CoolFreeday post=51639043]

Lol
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2016
dtruseeker:

So you decided to stay in between borno n osun. Nice move

I base in lag sha,am just here fr a while mostly on academics and cheap raw material fr future growth
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2016
floragregs:
Bring her make I boil her take cook soup. Mtshewwww. No be who chop belleful dey see beauty for person face?
imagine she fast for 40days due lack of money, that beauty will turn iyanbola(scavanger)
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Bolster(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2016
So much bile. So much hatred. So much envy.

Let's appreciate her for what she is and for what she's got - brains, beauty and devotion to human welfare.

Yes, she's lucky to be a daughter of a Governor and it's no fault of hers much as it isn't her fault that we all are not governor's children. Moreover, we can't all be.

She's human, African and Nigerian, so I appreciate her. She's very beautiful and I wish her well.

1 Like

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by alizma: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2016
floragregs:
SO YOU MEAN SAY YOU NO KNOW SAY THE POST NA ALL ABOUT BEAUTY BEFORE YOU CLICK TO READ ABI? CONTINUE WITH YOUR JEALOUSY, YOU GO SOON GET BALD HEAD.
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Missmossy(f): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
She is pretty, nothing more. Doesn't make her stand out because her dad is a governor. Seen prettier Northern ladies whose fathers we don't know grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by theGistsonline: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje is definitely a beauty to behold, and not just that alone, she's got something upstairs too..

She is the daughter of Kano State Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, and a First Class graduate of the American University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State.

The human rights activist is the founder of Let's Talk Humanity , a Non-Government Organization, devoted to providing educational services to children, disabled and impaired; youth education and women empowerment.

See more photos of her below..

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/meet-fatima-ganduje-prettiest-governor.html?m=1
everyone seems to graduate with a first class these days Especially from universities in this near-dead country! She looks cool though "hips for nacks"
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by EFGH: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2016
yedidiah:
shey Na she wan marry that guy for Badawa Layout

Guy named Badawa layout u d stay? Na my area b that for Kano o!
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by adanny01(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Is she adopted? Cos her father kinda looks like a monster. No offence intended!
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Maghan37: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2016
grin
floragregs:
Oga me as she fine rich no fit belleful u because I'm satisfy my hunger half way.

grin
floragregs:
Oga me as she fine rich no fit belleful u because I'm satisfy my hunger half way.

But na wa oh see has them take waste am as fourth wife.
grin
floragregs:

grin
floragregs:

But na wa oh see has them take waste am as fourth wife.
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Walahi Makydebbie fine pass am
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by makydebbie(f): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Tajbol4splend:
Walahi Makydebbie fine pass am
lol
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2016
"Prettiest" who give am the award? Kano people?
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by CARLOSTK(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2016
No be money make her fine, if to say she come out from poor family let me see how farm work no go change her structure. NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Mightyraw(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Mikylopez:
shez pretty..... op o don't u think u exaggerated a lil bit with your headline?
exaggerated?
Are u a governors daughter too?
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Mightyraw(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2016
suzan404:
She's pretty.....but not the prettiest undecided
Ok
U are the prettiest
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by captainD567: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2016
floragregs:
girls and jealousy . but they know who fine pass them sha
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by manikspears: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2016
to confirm if she fine true true,make she first commot make up,then make she use normal vaseline for 2days,with no AC. if she fine after that then she is fine..............shior how you go get millions of naira at your disposal with 24/7 samsung AC and you no go fine.
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by gamaliel121(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2016
floragregs:

YOU ARE FUCCCKING JEALOUS......... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.