Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Experience At The Experience 11 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Experience At The Experience 11 (1147 Views)

The Experience 2018 / The Experience Lagos 2018.the 13th Edition / Biggest Gospel Concert In The World Happening In NIGERIA. The Experience 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The Experience 11 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
#TE11 . Finally, I fulfilled my dream of 8 years. I attended THE EXPERIENCE 11. It's not jonsing o. I made sure I attended. I was impressed. Infact, I am still under the anointing of Chioma Jesus. She and Apkororo stole the show. Akpororo is a clown. Frank Edwards kinda disappointed me. The bro don hammer sha. Afterall the hustle na for the money. But Frankie, You need to up your game. These newbies in the game aren't joking. Don Moen(fada fada), Micah Stampley, Donnie, Cece and the rest of the foreign artists where good. It was a wonderful time to be alive. Tope Alabi? SMH. She was good o. But I think the she has not ministered in such a crowd before. She sounded like she forgot her songs and sang one song for 25mins. She then paused and while we were expecting another song, she changed to the English version of that previous song. Aunty Tope biko upgrade o. And I notice you were so excited seeing Cece Winas. I understand. LOL. Who else? Midnight Crew, Tim Godfrey, Nice performance. Same performance. Lol. The crowd was awesome.
Thank you for reading
I forgot to add, well, in the usual Nigerian manner, every opportunity must not be missed, some came to look for the bone of their bones. I saw those of you. Lols.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At The Experience 11 by marshalcarter: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
undecided etaf do naa..me sef go der naa ahh
Re: My Experience At The Experience 11 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
writing na my hobby. No vex
Re: My Experience At The Experience 11 by ayobase(m): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2016
I don't think you know what music entails.
Re: My Experience At The Experience 11 by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2016
ayobase:
I don't think you know what music entails.
illuminate me
Re: My Experience At The Experience 11 by ayobase(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2016
eosigwe:
illuminate me
I no be illuminati na!

(1) (Reply)

Center Rugs For Events / The Oniselu Of Iselu Kingdom Gave Almost #1million At The Miss Epe Division 2018 / Cheapest Photobook Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.