Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:26 AM

What's The Importance Of Being A Virgin? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Importance Of Being A Virgin? (3999 Views)

Economic Importance Of Snakes / Importance Of Magnesium For Good Health / Solar Energy: Uses And Importance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Importance Of Being A Virgin? by semasir: 12:52am On Nov 11, 2009
shocked I am ashamed most of the young generation now cannot claim to be a virgin. in the past, it is a thing of pride but now a mockery. Where is the world heading to? I thank God I am one and God has been good to me giving a reliable girl.
Guys!!!! please you can do it, don't BASTERDISE the girls;
Gals!!! please don't FLAUNT to things around to deceive or tempt guys.
The world can be better if we aspire to make it so.
Spread the word!!!!!!!!! VIRGINITY IS A THING OF PRIDE AND NOT SHAMEFUL.
Re: What's The Importance Of Being A Virgin? by donmat06(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
I agree wif u man

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Obnoscopy? / I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.