Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Willie Robertson Of Duck Dynasty Walks Daughter Rebbeca Down The Aisle In Mexico - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Willie Robertson Of Duck Dynasty Walks Daughter Rebbeca Down The Aisle In Mexico (558 Views)

Curvaceous Lady Walks By As Kid Reacts To The Sway / Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) / Carmelita Walks Out Of Stage As Contestants Fight Over Crown In Miss Diplomacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Willie Robertson Of Duck Dynasty Walks Daughter Rebbeca Down The Aisle In Mexico by marieprom(f): 4:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Rebecca Robertson tied the knot with John Reed Loflin in Mexico on Saturday. The beautiful bride was walked down the aisle by her father Willie, Duck Commander CEO and star of the A&E reality series.

photos:cocktail dresses

Rebecca’s sister and former Dancing with the Stars contestant Sadie Robertson was one of the many wedding attendees to share their memories of the big day on Instagram using the hashtag #LoflinWeddedWife.

“WOW WOW WOW what a wedding,” Sadie captioned a photo with the bride and family members Bella and Mary-Kate. “Every single moment was just absolutely priceless. I will cherish the memories forever! I love seeing my family grow.”

Although Rebecca shared on Instagram that the couple dealt with flight delays on their way to Mexico, she shared she was “still smiling big, because this is just another fun adventure with my soon to be hubby.”

Rebecca, an exchange student from Taiwan who became the Robertsons’ foster child in 2004, and her new husband announced their engagement at the start of 2016.

“After long time of patiently searching, I found the ultimate gem,” she captioned an Instagram photo of a notebook page filled with doodles of the proposal along with a flash of her gorgeous ring.

Read more:cocktail dresses uk

(1) (Reply)

Men's Talk: 6 Ways To Wear An Oxford Shirt / T&t Fashion Institute... / Breaking News: Honest Response Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.