Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. (6805 Views)

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me / Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Enyocole(f): 5:27am On Dec 05, 2016
This Is How It Happened

I’ve always thought we had a good and open communication. For most parts it was true. But something felt off the last few weeks, like she couldn’t stand the intimacy of a relationship. I tried to slug it down. But sometimes it doesn’t feel normal.

So last Week end, I snooped through her phone. There were messages…Yes, messages where she stated that she feels a bit pressured by the relationship. Messages where she asked ex-affaires to come over. Messages where she asked guys if they would like to get her laid. It was mostly hypothetical stuff, still hurtful. And not even a word about me.

In the past, I’ve always told her that she can talk to me about issues like that and I would fully understand. She gave me assurance that she would do… but she did not and lied to me.

Right now I’m playing love, peace and harmony. I’m back at work in another town and I’ll see her again next weekend. I still love her deeply and I guess that stuff is just an outlet for her fears. But it’s wrong of her.

I don’t know how best to express the feelings I have now but it feels so hurt right now. I can’t eat, I can’t sleep. It saddens me that I may lose her. But I can’t forget this and act like it never happened, if I do this there will be a bigger bomb someday. So I’ll have to sort it out now. And I hate it. I hate to know that maybe I’ll lose her if we can’t sort this out.

I’m so in love but sometimes that’s not enough… So currently I’m at work, waiting for the next weekend and I can’t get a thing done. I’m going crazy. I feel alone and tired. I would love to cry. But I have to act strong at work.

I would love to know her reasons. It’s not that she’s unhappy with me. It’s all about space and boundaries. And I know, if we can’t sort it out it will not work. Different opinions on space will never fit…

Read more story >>> http://enyocole.com/read-girlfriends-text-messages/

Share your advice and see more explicit online dating tips by visiting >> http://enyocole.com

Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by ucheHapers(m): 5:33am On Dec 05, 2016
You still have to talk to her about it....maybe it's time to call it quit...buh you're not a guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by eleko1: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2016
sad if u get spiritual blindness while reading her message nkoh?Nobody will knw d cause/route of ur sickness.All u post here amount to Arabian story
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by dingbang(m): 6:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Never fall in love with a girl

11 Likes

Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by RENOWNED2(m): 6:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Another Palmchat Story?! Ok

1 Like

Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Thayay(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2016
Eeyah.... Sorry bro
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Luckymay(f): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Couldn't understand a thing. Are you a lesbian?
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2016
All this love thing sef don tire person
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Luckymay:
Couldn't understand a thing.
Are you a lesbian?

He's only seeking attention, you know they say we are in the age of women, so he disguises to be female so that he gets attention
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Luckymay(f): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

He's only seeking attention, you know they say we are in the age of women, so he disguises to be female so that he gets attention
Oh! In that case, he/she has been recognized.
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Ulrich01(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2016
No 1 rule of dating. Never enter a girl's inbox grin. Its a deadly place to be. Ur life will never remain the same once u come out..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Who send yhu?
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by rerhji(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2016
dingbang:
I no knw say person wey we gt d same mentality abt girls nd love de exist oo
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by UIA04(f): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2016
dingbang:

So u screw men
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by mikool007(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
Ulrich01:
No 1 rule of dating. Never enter a girl's inbox grin. Its a deadly place to be. Ur life will never remain the same once u come out..
true story
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by dingbang(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2016
UIA04:

So u screw men
nope. Ladies.. sex is much different from falling in love wink

4 Likes

Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by nessaluv(f): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2016
B4 u confront her(because u av 2), brace ursf 4d worst DAT may happen. As in, don't b scared,imagine u've already lost her and feel d pain u wld feel nw ,den u talk 2ha and knw wat d p is and know if its sumtin u both can work out 2geda. I feel ur pain dear.......

U shld Neva go thru ur partner's phone except ure ready 2take wateva u c.
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by FreeSpirited: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Go for drinks and fvcking spree.....start learning to live without her. or else you will just kill yourself one day
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Who dey find something go see plenty

Np: Bother You - TuBaba ft Terry Tha Rapman
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by ajasbaba(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2016
take this OP for your post

Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by ednut1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
cc Deturla, see copy copy
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by deturla: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
ednut1:
cc Deturla, see copy copy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by OliviaNell: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Did you have any reason to start doing this? I think this is a violation of personal boundaries. Read my girlfriends text messages - this is not normal. And I would rather not do it, only if she began to behave suspiciously, and began to hide something from me
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
angry. Una still dey read?
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by spencekat(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
dingbang:
Never,but if a guy wants to do so,let it be 10 percent only.
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
dingbang:
As if you aren't in love with one girl?
Practice what you preach.

To all giving crazy advises, I blame those asking you all publicly. All of you no kuku dey active for life. So Una go come here come.bash women give lame advise.
Op, your gf get emotional issue. She may end up leaving u. Her crime is not being able to tell you asap.
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

As if you aren't in love with one girl?
Practice what you preach.

To all giving crazy advises, I blame those asking you all publicly. All of you no kuku dey active for life. So Una go come here come.bash women give lame advise.
Op, your gf get emotional issue. She may end up leaving u. Her crime is not being able to tell you asap.
to wipe you cord dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Cutehector:
to wipe you cord dey hungry me
Help o. Mo Japa.
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Help o. Mo Japa.
hush..
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Osashalom: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
Luckymay:
Couldn't understand a thing.
Are you a lesbian?
Good question. Let's get that cleared first.
Re: I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. by Murjem(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
..and what's your point exactly??

Enyocole:
This Is How It Happened

I’ve always thought we had a good and open communication. For most parts it was true. But something felt off the last few weeks, like she couldn’t stand the intimacy of a relationship. I tried to slug it down. But sometimes it doesn’t feel normal.

So last Week end, I snooped through her phone. There were messages…Yes, messages where she stated that she feels a bit pressured by the relationship. Messages where she asked ex-affaires to come over. Messages where she asked guys if they would like to get her laid. It was mostly hypothetical stuff, still hurtful. And not even a word about me.

In the past, I’ve always told her that she can talk to me about issues like that and I would fully understand. She gave me assurance that she would do… but she did not and lied to me.

Right now I’m playing love, peace and harmony. I’m back at work in another town and I’ll see her again next weekend. I still love her deeply and I guess that stuff is just an outlet for her fears. But it’s wrong of her.

I don’t know how best to express the feelings I have now but it feels so hurt right now. I can’t eat, I can’t sleep. It saddens me that I may lose her. But I can’t forget this and act like it never happened, if I do this there will be a bigger bomb someday. So I’ll have to sort it out now. And I hate it. I hate to know that maybe I’ll lose her if we can’t sort this out.

I’m so in love but sometimes that’s not enough… So currently I’m at work, waiting for the next weekend and I can’t get a thing done. I’m going crazy. I feel alone and tired. I would love to cry. But I have to act strong at work.

I would love to know her reasons. It’s not that she’s unhappy with me. It’s all about space and boundaries. And I know, if we can’t sort it out it will not work. Different opinions on space will never fit…

Read more story >>> http://enyocole.com/read-girlfriends-text-messages/

Share your advice and see more explicit online dating tips by visiting >> http://enyocole.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? / Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) / Why Good Girls Remain Single??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.