Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me (862 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by Omotayojohn: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2016
I am 28 dating a 26 girl. It's almost 2 years now. But we haven't had sex. She's saying till wedding night. But I have feelings that some guy somewhere might actually disvargin her before I do on wedding night. We've actually fought ,argued,do temporary break up but she's adamant saying I should keep on praying for her that nothing of such should happen that she's gonna keep it for me. So right now I have relaxed. I don't disturb her about it again.but am confused about the whole thing.
I tot when a girl loves you she gives you sex.
My girl will be going to Abuja by June after her graduation before nysc.
Please guys and ladies advice me.
What should I do.
NB I have been very faithful to her. But of recent. Saw a babe but just friends.
Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by wizaro(m): 6:03am On Dec 05, 2016
Jus chill. OK. Don't cajole her into it against her wish..

1 Like

Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by Nutase: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2016
Sex na food.? If na you disvirgin her u go do heaven and u go become Dangote? Abeg free her jare.

1 Like

Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by Melahou(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Dont disturb yourself over that, occupy your mind with things that are productive other than SEX...

Time will come when that SEX you are dying to have will come and you will now be the one running away from it.

#dont push it...just hang on

1 Like

Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by dingbang(m): 6:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Lwkmd trust me, sex is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by Omotayojohn: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Nutase:
Sex na food.? If na you disvirgin her u go do heaven and u go become Dangote? Abeg free her jare.
Free her , u mean quit the relationship??
I love her like 100%
But I guess hers is like 60% or maybe she ain't showing it
Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2016
#nosextillweddingnight,.........sex na food undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by RENOWNED2(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2016
Lmao..
Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2016
if you not comfortable with a No-sex relationship please, you can quit.

However, my advice is that you stay with her and endure, take away those fears.

(As much as many guys always condemn virgins, truth be told 99.9% of them would love to marry a virgin. Its a precious gift....they only rant about how they dont want virgins ...another story for another day )

If you really love her, you would wait.
Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by Rozaystunna(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2016
2 years without sex? That one na Brotherhood of bones
Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2016
you should wait,atleast she said she's keeping it for you cheesy
Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by dacblogger: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2016
you are saying this cos you have seen a gal u seriously want 2 sleep with... angry
Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by AnodaIT(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Girls do over rate sex cos they have a totally different feeling for it.
For a girl sex is like something has been taken away from her, for a guy sex is just like AC to a car.

You may choose to drive without AC but with AC on it is more comfortable.

What would happen if you marry her and eventually have sex and found out that the place have been battered. You will be stuck with that for life.

My advice? For a 26 years old, you better check the product before paying

1 Like

Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me by Omotayojohn: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2016
abuayman:
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

The Poverty In Every Nigerian / If This Doesn't Motivate You To Meet More Women, Nothing Will / Why Do Girls Like Pinging On Their Phone All The Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.