Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) (3668 Views)

Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by mroop(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2016
A photo currently causing a serious buzz on
social media has gotten people talking after
getting many netizens deceived.
This is the photo that has gotten a lot of
people deceived on social media.

At first glance, what comes to mind is the idea
of a man and a woman loved up in a warm
embrace. However, a look at the full picture
will shatter that thought immediately.

The photo was released on twitter by a man
identified as Johnny.

Johnny who is obviously single decided to
invent a partner with this brilliant photograph.
His genius idea has garnered plenty of praise
online.

See the full photo below:

Source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/you-wont-believe-that-these-two-lovers.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2016
Mchew
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2016
Gayest Shite I seen all morning

7 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by tchimatic(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2016
mttttttttccccccchhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwww
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Ok so what ? undecided
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by johnstar(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2016
So?
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by johnstar(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2016
So?

Wat shuld we do? Clap for him
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by walexGodson(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2016
well try
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Thayay(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2016
Lol
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Masterclass32: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2016
This Jonny get time o.
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Bullcrap
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2016
undecided
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by dacblogger: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2016
na so madness dey start... grin
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by ikombe: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2016
In Riley Freemans voice ' Eww nigga u gay'
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Castleberry: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Rubbish
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by HQuadreal: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2016
#LOL.
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Gayest Shite I seen all morning
Why? Cos he is wearing leggings pant? Pretty creative though

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2016
worworgirl:
Why? Cos he is wearing leggings pant? Pretty creative though
yeah cos you a female undecided foh
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Teague4league(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Every creativity is gay right. He's promoting his intellectual property. Keep beefing till the world makes it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Whatisthis?
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by kratosonofzeus: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2016
What s this......f u dnt hav any reasonable thought....then go back to sleep

Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2016
what am i just opening this morning for Christ's sake
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Jay542(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Heaven knows I really need a gun angry
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Jay542:
Heaven knows I really need a gun angry
To do what? shocked
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Jay542(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
To do what? shocked
To end that mofo who has time for bullshiiiangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2016
Jay542:

To end that mofo who has time for bullshiiiangry
Hahaha grin

Calm down oh cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Nbote(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2016
How exactly are those legs depicting 2 lovers?
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Jay542(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha grin

Calm down oh cry

Lol. I'll try sha.

How are you doing?
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. I'll try sha.

How are you doing?
I'm fine fine. . You?
Re: You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) by Jay542(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I'm fine fine. . You?
Very well. How's Ilorin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

°•°•VIRGINS OF NAIRALAND•°•° / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) / Hot New Whatsapp Adult Group For Matured Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.