Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers (44346 Views)

Ben Bruce Faults Buhari On Commissioning Abuja Light Railway / Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed / Emir Sanusi Faults Buhari's Economic Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by olamakinde(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
dharmiedrums:
And this is your only argument?? undecided
by their username, u shall know them
Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
bigass:

N65 ATM is not on every withdrawal.
wettin dis wan dey tok??
u sure say u even get ATM card so
Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by PDJT: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Government of Hardship for the Hardened.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by Ohamzee: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
IykeChukz:
“Buhari’s government increased petrol price from N87 to N145 per litre, kerosene; diesel and gas price was increased, electricity tariff was increased, N50 stamp duty was imposed on bank customers, N65 levy was imposed on every withdrawal on ATM, various bank charges introduced, custom duties increased and now workers’ PAYE tax has been increased.

What have we done to Buhari? What does he really want from us?
he wants ur vote
Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by bashydemy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
ephi123:

Did you miss your way or something? Who is this one

Sorry, No vex, Ndo
Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by gevans(m): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Fayose hit this one right. Nigerians has d power to get anything of their choice from any govt.
take s look at how Nigerians fight against data price increments, Ebola mention but a few.
Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2016
Princedapace:

Well..u are free to think of ma post as u like..I gain nothing from politicians and they have not helped me in anyway.. I mean..wen u see bad thing about Buhari...condemn it and when u see good thing...praise it..

There were times I praised Buhari's corruption war..not that he is doing it well..but the fact he is doing it is giving me joy and the fact that wen he leaves power...those who worked wit him may also face same music gives me hope..

But wen he is doing badly...pls..condemn except u are in his pay role.. Bro..I am not a supporter of any polictivian...becus..I don't benefit anything from them..

The thread about what he did is bad, the best u can do is to condemn it and not to look for GEJ.. GEJ is gone and out of leadership.. No need calling his name..
Neither am I a beneficiary of govt patronage. I was only responding to ur comment and nt the original post.
Go tru my post uu mentioned and show me were I talked about GEJ, no where. However now that u ve reminded us about him not a bad tin either.
Everyday u troll the internet peddling falsehood by taking advantage of the bad economy to drum home ur point about PMB being a bad leader worse than GEJ.
As unimpressive as PMB is he is nt responsible for Nig importing fuel a factor responsible for the depletion of our FR. A depleted FR results in high ER.
PMB is nt the one responsible for nig being an import dependent nation and mono-economy depending only on oil.
Diversifying the economy requires time and money and not any miracle as expected by pple like u.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by Princedapace(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Neither am I a beneficiary of govt patronage. I was only responding to ur comment and nt the original post.
Go tru my post uu mentioned and show me were I talked about GEJ, no where. However now that u ve reminded us about him not a bad tin either.
Everyday u troll the internet peddling falsehood by taking advantage of the bad economy to drum home ur point about PMB being a bad leader worse than GEJ.
As unimpressive as PMB is he is nt responsible for Nig importing fuel a factor responsible for the depletion of our FR. A depleted FR results in high ER.
PMB is nt the one responsible for nig being an import dependent nation and mono-economy depending only on oil.
Diversifying the economy requires time and money and not any miracle as expected by pple like u.

U think I av time to be doing internet war? Bro...I don't av such time.. Nothing concern me with politicians.. I strongly attacked GEJ during his time... I also wrote article on ma blog showing support for buhari in areas I feel he is doing well...and will always attack him when I see news about his bad leadership..

And that is what every sane person should do... There was a thread about his use of tax in this hard times and people like u jumped the topic and started talking about GEJ.. Does that make sense bro?

Be a man enough and condemn buhari when he gets it wrong and praise him when he gets it right..

As for responsibility.. He will and must accept responsibility becus he saw the country bad and still contested .. Every leader accepts responsibility even for things he didn't cause .

If only you can be nice enough...u will know that buhari added to the current problem.. Even the president of African development bank hinted on this...when he talked about some policies that are not healthy in the forex market...but u know na...he was talking in front of the media...he couldn't av made it clearer...but wise ones can grab the message...he even pleaded that they are worked on..

Buhari didn't cause oil to fall but he has made recession grow faster ... He has not done very well so far..

In as much as I didn't vote for any body...I av always been a neutral person...I only want good governance... I showed support for buhari and will always condemn him wen he is getting it bad..
Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by bukiboy(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Buhari want Nigerians to perfect the act of stealing (Corruption)

IykeChukz:
“Buhari’s government increased petrol price from N87 to N145 per litre, kerosene; diesel and gas price was increased, electricity tariff was increased, N50 stamp duty was imposed on bank customers, N65 levy was imposed on every withdrawal on ATM, various bank charges introduced, custom duties increased and now workers’ PAYE tax has been increased.

What have we done to Buhari? What does he really want from us?
Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by Jesusloveyou: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
true bro,

everyday Of my life I do pray to God next life I refused to be a black man and to come from Africa

I'm ashamed to be a black man

I'm ashamed to come from Africa

I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian

I wish God can make me a white man

i still blame God till tomorrow, why he allow ineffectual buffoon to waste 6yrs of our existence and pdp to mismanage our commonwealth for 16yrs.
Thank God pmb is doing what they fails to do for the past 16yrs by diversifying the economy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by Jesusloveyou: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Princedapace:

U think I av time to be doing internet war? Bro...I don't av such time.. Nothing concern me with politicians.. I strongly attacked GEJ during his time... I also wrote article on ma blog showing support for buhari in areas I feel he is doing well...and will always attack him when I see news about his bad leadership..

And that is what every sane person should do... There was a thread about his use of tax in this hard times and people like u jumped the topic and started talking about GEJ.. Does that make sense bro?

Be a man enough and condemn buhari when he gets it wrong and praise him when he gets it right..

As for responsibility.. He will and must accept responsibility becus he saw the country bad and still contested .. Every leader accepts responsibility even for things he didn't cause .

If only you can be nice enough...u will know that buhari added to the current problem.. Even the president of African development bank hinted on this...when he talked about some policies that are not healthy in the forex market...but u know na...he was talking in front of the media...he couldn't av made it clearer...but wise ones can grab the message...he even pleaded that they are worked on..
Buhari didn't cause oil to fall but he has made recession grow faster ... He has not done very well so far..
In as much as I didn't vote for any body...I av always been a neutral person...I only want good governance... I showed support for buhari and will always condemn him wen he is getting it bad..
please , what bad policies has buhari make that increase the recession,
To diversify the economy from oil dependency is a now a crime.
To encourage farmers To increase productivity is also a crime
To pay contractors owed by past administration is also a crime.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Princedapace:

I'm sick and tired of hearing every tom, dick and harry scream about bad policies without ever being man enough to highlight these bad policies. Not defending PMB bt there is a dearth of knowledge and understnding amongst the populace about what the problems bedevelling the country re and so they don't even know the solutions. Everybdy is jus ranting emotions.
No sound and proper dissecting of the probs.
I've criticised PMB on a number of occasions wen I feel he isn't doin well enough to get us out of this hellhole. I expected a more massively vigorous approach to agriculture.
There is no amount of policy that will make us nt to suffer low oil prices. For pple with deep understanding of economic metrix these sufferings er not unexpected.
I don't criticise because every tom and harry is criticising. Pple criticise because its easy to do so.
The criticise about every of govt action.
They ban importation of vehicles tru land border, they criticise. They criticise jus anything.
U talk about bad policies, what re the policies?
Posterity will pardon a leader if he makes the wrong decision, bt it will never pardon him for nt taking a dcision at all.
Re: Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers by Princedapace(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I'm sick and tired of hearing every tom, dick and harry scream about bad policies without ever being man enough to highlight these bad policies. Not defending PMB bt there is a dearth of knowledge and understnding amongst the populace about what the problems bedevelling the country re and so they don't even know the solutions. Everybdy is jus ranting emotions.
No sound and proper dissecting of the probs.
I've criticised PMB on a number of occasions wen I feel he isn't doin well enough to get us out of this hellhole. I expected a more massively vigorous approach to agriculture.
There is no amount of policy that will make us nt to suffer low oil prices. For pple with deep understanding of economic metrix these sufferings er not unexpected.
I don't criticise because every tom and harry is criticising. Pple criticise because its easy to do so.
The criticise about every of govt action.
They ban importation of vehicles tru land border, they criticise. They criticise jus anything.
U talk about bad policies, what re the policies?
Posterity will pardon a leader if he makes the wrong decision, bt it will never pardon him for nt taking a dcision at all.

The heavy tax bro...is one of them.. Banning is allowed and good but needs to be taken wit causion and gradually done.. Systematically..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guest Wins Lexus & N100k At Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.