Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

King Of Games (competition) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / King Of Games (competition) (2185 Views)

What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. / Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? / Silverbirds' Group King Of Games Competition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Games (competition) by clarkmos15(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2016
THE KING OF GAMES TOURNAMENT Over ₦3,000,000 In Cash & Prizes To be won The King of Games is the ultimate video gaming experience. It presents a unique opportunity to take advantage of public excitement in the area of electronic gaming by creating the first e-gaming competition to the Nigerian public. The challenge will give avid players of the electronic games specifically Fifa football in Nigeria, a chance to test their skills against one another in a tournament structure and win fantastic cash prizes. For 3 days in December you will be able to enjoy a world of gaming. If you are an avid video gamer and think you have the skills to take on other gamers and beat them, then you want to participate in the King of Games Tournament and win your way to become Nigeria’s first King of Games! The Ultimate Gaming Experience! The KING OF GAMES event promises to be the ‘Ultimate Gaming Experience’ for the family. During the event, the entire galleria will be transformed into a gaming arena with dozens of game titles for the family to enjoy. Great Family Fun From the 24th to 26th December; the Silverbird Galleria will be transformed to a gaming arcade that will provide gaming entertainment for visitors; families and friends. Starting from just N2,500 you can have hours of gaming fun on your favourite and new games. Over 35 gaming portals and gaming stations will be available for game lovers to enjoy an unlimited array of e-games and virtual experiences to include; Mario, Streetfighter, Mortal Combat; Inversion; PES 20016, Metal Gear, Avatar; Over kill 3, Asphalt 8, Need for Speed, Test Drive, Call of Duty, Battle Field, Dishonoured, Titan Four, Dragon Ball, Gears of War, Hit man, Tomb Raider, X- Men, Mafia 3, Gran Theft Auto…and lots more. Exciting Games visit the website www.kingofgamesng.com to register

1 Like

Re: King Of Games (competition) by ovundah1: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
How do i Join?
Re: King Of Games (competition) by clarkmos15(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2016
ovundah1:
How do i Join?
by clicking the website

(1) (Reply)

Nintendo Launches New Hd Console : Wii U / For Hire; Standard Table Tennis, Air Hockey Tables, Table Tennis, / My Ps3 Is Stuck On Please Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.