Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? (2359 Views)

Make Animated Images In Less Than A Minute!!!! For Free / Best App For Creating Animated Videos? / 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2016
Hi guys, I saw on front page yesterday this thread on animated videos https://www.nairaland.com/3500361/5-nigerian-animated-videos-need

I fell in love with the beautiful works and I was wondering how can I learn how to do something like this??
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Donald3d(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Hi guys, I saw on front page yesterday this thread on animated videos https://www.nairaland.com/3500361/5-nigerian-animated-videos-need

I fell in love with the beautiful works and I was wondering how can I learn how to do something like this??
That was my article wink wink wink
First question is what type of animation do you want to learn 2D OR 3D ?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Donald3d:

I would like to learn the two though but mainly 3D smiley
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by donpaulson(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hello bros, please I love your creativity. and I need to learn from you 3D animation . call me and tell me how much it will cost me.

Paulson
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Donald3d:

Didn't hear from you again?
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Donald3d(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Didn't hear from you again?
Sorry ma'am was tied up coding... i am here now.... Do u have any previous experience maybe any previous attempts?
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Donald3d:
Sorry ma'am was tied up coding... i am here now.... Do u have any previous experience maybe any previous attempts?

Nope totally new to it, all I got is just love for it smiley
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Donald3d(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Nope totally new to it, all I got is just love for it smiley
Thats all u actually need, whats ur laptop specs like..... Sorry i am always answering late....Having a sleep "hangover" as a result of almost 24 hrs of coding ...if u are on whatsapp u can always send a message 08182346055
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by tk4rd: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Donald3d:
Thats all u actually need, whats ur laptop specs like..... Sorry i am always answering late....Having a sleep "hangover" as a result of almost 24 hrs of coding ...if u are on whatsapp u can always send a message 08182346055
Thanks for the digits.. We will give you a call any time soon. (We are a group of hand-drawing comic-artists..)
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by tyrekkk: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
i can train u at the comfort of ur home if u like or u contact me at 92 Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere. My num is 09031219634. No stories, lets get to work.
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2016
tk4rd:
Thanks for the digits.. We will give you a call any time soon. (We are a group of hand-drawing comic-artists..)

Can I see sample of your comic atleast one page?
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by DerrickM(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Interested in creating comics from scratch,here are very helpful tips from the NCAG Tutorial Week in association with Nigerian Comic Online & Dm3DRev Studeos Blog

http://dm3drev-studeos..com/2016/12/ncag-tutorial-week-part-1.html

http://dm3drev-studeos..com/2016/12/ncag-tutorial-week-part-2.html

http://dm3drev-studeos..com/2016/12/ncag-tutorial-week-part-3.html

Sugarhugs:

Can I see sample of your comic atleast one page?
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by nnadychuks(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
*modified*
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
nnadychuks:
Sugarhugs is a girl. So I won't ask for her number here cos I know she won't paste here,so I'll just drop mine. 08110483721. Call me please

I would like to know why you want me to call you?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Savage !!! grin
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by DerrickM(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2016
cool smiley grin

He's being helpful though his response had a funny tone. Hope you checked those links i shared on comics there are free pdf documents.

Check out OrangeVfx Studios (www.orangevfx.com) on facebook,twitter,youtube & instagram.

Hope that helps.

Sugarhugs:

Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by nnadychuks(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sugarhugs:

The reason you're asking me why you should call is because there is the word 'please' on my post. You should have tried first miss sugarhugs. Don't even think I dropped my number because I want your love or money, you're way older than me and I'm not that broke for begging
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Donald3d(m): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
nnadychuks:
The reason you're asking me why you should call is because there is the word 'please' on my post. You should have tried first miss sugarhugs. Don't even think I dropped my number because I want your love or money, you're way older than me and I'm not that broke for begging
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by wohlay24(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Sugarhugs:

I want to learn this stuff too. Already have the blender software tho.
Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2016
nnadychuks:

You are too immature for me to even start a convo with, I asked you a simple question, "why do you want me to call you?" instead of you to act mature and tell me why, you decided to rant stupidly.

So for no reason I should just waste my card and call you? You must be crazy.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by OKX(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Lol, funny how serious threads get derailed n degenerate.

We should learn to respect the focus of personal threads.

Anyway, @sugarhugs if it's 3d animation u r interested in, I'd say ur options r ....

Enrol in an institute
Do an online course
Find a mentor (free or paid)
Download and watch a ton of video tutes (free and paid)

Any one of these or combo of these will set u on ur path.

Personally I would go about it starting from the last on d list. If u have tenacity and drive, u may not even need the first two.

My tots. Feel free to holla

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by nnadychuks(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2016
Sugarhugs:

You are too immature for me to even start a convo with, I asked you a simple question, "why do you want me to call you?" instead of you to act mature and tell me why, you decided to rant stupidly.

So for no reason I should just waste my card and call you? You must be crazy.
simply you should have known that your thread is the centre of attraction here. Dafuq do you think I want you to call me for, or do you expect me to call you for what you need? You need help, I asked you to call me and now you're asking me why you should call me. That makes sense to a mature lady like you. Well since you're mature I won't exchange foul words with you

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? by DerrickM(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Well said,bro,but experience i prefer options 1,2 & 4 over 3 anyday anytime because it saves me the crap of being told am too busy or the person agreeing to help then doesn't pick up my call on the agreed day. Yes,we have lots of talented creative artists in Nigeria but a vast majority can't teach or have the patience for it. We need more how-to-videos from indigenous artists not just finished artworks or demo reels on youtube & vimeo.

On youtube @Owolabi Akano,@Chronos Studeos,@Edu Shola & @AWAtv are helping to change that,check them out... smiley wink cheesy grin cool

OKX:
Lol, funny how serious threads get derailed n degenerate.

We should learn to respect the focus of personal threads.

Anyway, @sugarhugs if it's 3d animation u r interested in, I'd say ur options r ....

Enrol in an institute
Do an online course
Find a mentor (free or paid)
Download and watch a ton of video tutes (free and paid)

Any one of these or combo of these will set u on ur path.

Personally I would go about it starting from the last on d list. If u have tenacity and drive, u may not even need the first two.

My tots. Feel free to holla

(1) (Reply)

Inkscape 4: Any One Got A Pdf/ebook Tutorial? / what's wrong with these pics. Feed Your Eyes With These Pics / Led Screen Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.