Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Are You Doing To Make Your Life Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are You Doing To Make Your Life Better? (355 Views)

Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? / Copy And Paste What I'm Doing To Make $5,110.35 Per Month With CPA… / What Business Are You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Doing To Make Your Life Better? by Engrgeneral(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
Good morning peeps, the question I have tried asking myself in a long time ago has been what am I doing to make my life better. I have asked a sincere question like can I become rich and live a comfortable life with the current job, work or engagement I have now.
Before now, when I hear people acquire properties running to millions, the first thing that comes to mind is either they inherited wealth, they engage in fraud or they engage in something shady. Not until some little while ago I realized my assumptions has been very wrong along. I have come to realize in life that we can not all be fortunate to have a parent or relation who can bequeath wealth to us. But the honest truth is, if we can not have this from parents or relations, what steps are we taking towards making life better for us.
Lots of persons have decided to live a peasant life and they are comfortable with that. But I have realized that I can live a comfortable life than I have now. I have also realized that heaven help those who help themselves.
I read something some time ago which goes thus "if you want a solid future, you need to create it, you can take charge of your future only when you take control of your income source"
Honestly the only thing that is not worth doing is that that is illegitimate. I have a proposal and it is not worth your time if you are comfortable with living a peasant life. I have a dream and it is realizable, time framed and achievable. Honestly I have realized that I have been leveraged in the past up until now by the Dangotes' and the rest. I have decided to take charge of my future and I don't want to live a peasant life.
I don't want to do this alone, it is a choice worth giving a trial if your dream is making life better and comfortable than you have now.
If you ever contemplate on trying something that would make life better in the shortest possible time. You can holler me.
07037472710-whatsapp
NB: I wouldn't ask you to part with money, except your time and commitment.

(1) (Reply)

Non-opec Oil Producers To Cut Output 558,000 Barrels A Day / Must Read!! what you need to know about Ultimate Cycler before registering / Get 75% Discount This Web Week For Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.