Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

[VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman (1706 Views)

Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" / There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Givenbiznews01: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2016
The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International (OFM), Apostle Johnson Suleman, has said that the Mavrodi Mondial Movement investment scheme, popularly called (MMM) is Satanic, adding that anyone involved is demonic.

Speaking during a church service, the clergyman said: “Go and check the founder of MMM. He was a fraudster in America; defrauded people, and that’s what you’re involving yourself in and you are a Christian, looking for easy way out. Many Christians have gotten involved. If you are involved in MMM, I have to pray for you today. It’s not of God. Any quick fix way for money is not of God because some people are being defrauded to enrich some other people.”

“Any quick-rich scheme is wrong. In life, everything you get if is not favour from a particular individual. If it’s quick favour through a process, you will pay for it later. If it’s a person you know that walked up to you and blesses you, take it. That’s favour. But a quick business transaction that can bring a return of over 200 person, is not of God.”
see more http://givenbiznews.com.ng
Watch Video Below http://givenbiznews.com.ng/video-mmm-is-satanic-if-you-are-involved-you-are-demonic-apostle-suleman/
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by talktonase(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2016
What about gamblers? Are they satanic too?
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by hushshinani(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2016
i guess it's becoming real... Islam forbade it.. now christianity...
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by NaijaMutant(f): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2016
OK sir
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Khd95(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Awoof dey purge bele
enough saidsad
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2016
But your Church Treasurer dey inside am
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2016
Noted
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Davash222(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Pastor, I think you need to stop preaching about Prosperity because Obviously, you are anti - Prosperity.

I pay my tithes all this while and you didn't bother to ask how I make my money knowing that there is high rate of unemployment in the country, and now you are saying MMM(youth empowerment program) is satanic, so you are taking me for a kidnapper or armed robber for all the tithes I pay

Pastor, Abeg you follow dey chop MMM money via TITHES.

2 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Mustack: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
i was paraded even by a pastor in my office but being a muslim i decline.. my own basic knowledge about is still as simple collecting money from someone to enrich the other that will make some ppl yo laugh and the other to cry is not an investment and god will not be happy about it.
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by thesicilian: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Speaking during a church service, the clergyman said: “Go and check the founder of MMM. He was a fraudster in America; defrauded people, and that’s what you’re involving yourself in and you are a Christian, looking for easy way out. Many Christians have gotten involved. If you are involved in MMM, I have to pray for you today. It’s not of God. Any quick fix way for money is not of God because some people are being defrauded to enrich some other people.”
“Any quick-rich scheme is wrong. In life, everything you get if is not favour from a particular individual. If it’s quick favour through a process, you will pay for it later. If it’s a person you know that walked up to you and blesses you, take it. That’s favour. But a quick business transaction that can bring a return of over 200 person, is not of God.”
I doubt if there's any Christian that will disagree with this
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by chocolateme(f): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2016
What happens to the wealth of the GENTILES?

Who ate the Gentiles? They are not even children of God and they are Scammers, Fraudsters and etc..(Mavrodi is a scammer etc)

What did God promise us about the wealth if the Gentiles?

God promised and has delivered the wealth of the Gentiles to us today and literally.
Biblical Transfers of Great Wealth

Here are a few of numerous Biblical accounts of God getting wealth out of the hands of the world and into the hands of His people.

* Joseph in Egypt: through seven years of great prosperity followed by seven years of great famine, the wealth of Egypt and the world was brought into the hands of Joseph [Gen. 47:13-26].
* Israel in its exodus from Egypt: after 10 plagues from God, the Egyptians gave Israel all its money just to get rid of them [Exo. 7-12, 14; c/p. Exo. 12:36].

* Four lepers and the army of Syria: God caused the army of Syria to hear a noise of horses, chariots and a great host, which caused the army to flee and leave behind enough wealth to bring Israel out of famine and an economic depression in one day [2 Kings 7].
* Judah is delivered from the armies of 3 nations: after God’s people worshipped Him on the battlefield, God supernaturally caused the armies against Judah to destroy one another, and it took 3 days to carry away all the spoil, because it was so much [2 Chron. 20:1-25].
* King Solomon accumulated so much gold, silver was not even counted [1 Kings 10:13-27; 2 Chron. 9:13-27; and God has said that He will build again tabernacle of David (Acts 15:16; Amos 9:11; Isa. 16:5),
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2016
See this guy sha, he know how many times people don use MMM money pay tithe for he Church... Pastor.... Nigerians no wan know whether d MMM is demonic.. Na d % be ko ko.

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
chocolateme:
What happens to the wealth of the GENTILES?

Who ate the Gentiles? They are not even children of God and they are Scammers, Fraudsters and etc..(Mavrodi is a scammer etc)

What did God promise us about the wealth if the Gentiles?

God promised and has delivered the wealth of the Gentiles to us today and literally.
Biblical Transfers of Great Wealth

Here are a few of numerous Biblical accounts of God getting wealth out of the hands of the world and into the hands of His people.

* Joseph in Egypt: through seven years of great prosperity followed by seven years of great famine, the wealth of Egypt and the world was brought into the hands of Joseph [Gen. 47:13-26].
* Israel in its exodus from Egypt: after 10 plagues from God, the Egyptians gave Israel all its money just to get rid of them [Exo. 7-12, 14; c/p. Exo. 12:36].

* Four lepers and the army of Syria: God caused the army of Syria to hear a noise of horses, chariots and a great host, which caused the army to flee and leave behind enough wealth to bring Israel out of famine and an economic depression in one day [2 Kings 7].
* Judah is delivered from the armies of 3 nations: after God’s people worshipped Him on the battlefield, God supernaturally caused the armies against Judah to destroy one another, and it took 3 days to carry away all the spoil, because it was so much [2 Chron. 20:1-25].
* King Solomon accumulated so much gold, silver was not even counted [1 Kings 10:13-27; 2 Chron. 9:13-27; and God has said that He will build again tabernacle of David (Acts 15:16; Amos 9:11; Isa. 16:5),

you need Jesus in your life if this is your philosophy! you basically have a seared and hardened conscience! who is the gentle?! who is the child of God?! robbing peter to pay Paul is not a fulfilment of the scripture you just quoted! I am ashamed of you.

Christians, most especially those in Nigeria, have a way of twisting scripture to justify their selfish desires! A reputable man of God has come out to condemn the nonsense you're involved in and you are here quoting the bible out of context!

you need Jesus!

MMM and other so called "mutual aid communities" are traps the devil uses to ensnare the children of God! flee from it if you love your soul!

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by chocolateme(f): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
coollabman:

you need Jesus in your life if this is your philosophy! you basically have a seared and hardened conscience! who is the gentle?! who is the child of God?! robbing peter to pay Paul is not a fulfilment of the scripture you just quoted! I am ashamed of you.

Christians, most especially those in Nigeria, have a way of twisting scripture to justify their selfish desires! A reputable man of God has come out to condemn the nonsense you're involved in and you are here quoting the bible out of context!

you need Jesus!

MMM and other so called "mutual aid communities" are traps the devil uses to ensnare the children of God! flee from it if you love your soul!
OK. Thanks
Please answer me this question.. when he said they collect money from people to enrich people..that's collecting from Peter to pay Paul.
Those poor people, are they the ones investing thousands, millions, billions etc? And how come everyone including those that invested even 20k still get their returns?
Now who is the poor here and who is the rich?
How come both Peter and Paul still got their returns?
Please answer ASAP.. Don't twist it, just answer literally.
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Ranchhoddas: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
chocolateme:
OK. Thanks
Please answer me this question.. when he said they collect money from people to enrich people..that's collecting from Peter to pay Paul.
Those poor people, are they the ones investing thousands, millions, billions etc? And how come everyone including those that invested even 20k still get their returns?
Who told you Peter and Paul got all their returns? Where will the 'returns' come from?
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Funnily enough, most of this pastors' are big "patronizer" of MMM
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Who told you Peter and Paul got all their returns? Where will the 'returns' come from?

Everyone involve are paid accordingly.
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Ranchhoddas: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Everyone involve are paid accordingly. No cheat involve.
How can humans be this naive? Where does the money come from? The moon?
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How can humans be this naive? Where does the money come from? The moon?

You are the one being naive!
Are you a participant of MMM or not?
Has anyone involve in it complain to you about being cheated by MMM? - if no, on what basis do you base your judgement?
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Ranchhoddas: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Everyone involve are paid accordingly.
You have not answered me. Where do you think the money you have made is coming from?
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Ranchhoddas: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
BeastAmbition:

You are the one being naive!
Are you a participant of MMM or not?
Has anyone involve in it complain to you about being cheated by MMM? - if no, on what basis do you base your judgement?
You are finding it very difficult to answer a simple question. GO FIGURE!!!
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You have not answered me. Where do you think the money you have made is coming from?

Your question is pointless, so far, everyone involve in it ain't complaining, i care less and on the aspect of where the money comes from, i would rather say you channel that question to those that are members of MMM, they will have a better explanation for you
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by chocolateme(f): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
you seee... That's the mixup here.. You are even replying me with a question..

You haven't wondered why your 20k can be in a bank dormant doing nothing and suddenly, the bank pays you interest (lets say 35 naira interest in a full month) on it right? Where did they get that 35 naira from?

Again what the hell kind of business or investments will your 20k do in the hands of the bankers in a full month to give you 35 naira.

Using the money on your own to buy and sell recharge cards in a full month, do you think you will have only 35 naira interest? Or do you think you can make lot more than 3k which is the 30℅ return you get for putting your money on MMM?

Do you really not look beyond what you see that the billions of profit made from your collective money in MMM in a month on capital global platform, oil deals, arms shipment by the different countries in the whole world for their military uses and all that, world bank loans etci n the world in A FULL MONTH is just cheating on you even on that 3k return in a month. Or us your mind just telling you that the MMM money is just there circulating from one bank account to the other? Hmmm.. If so, then there is nothing more to discuss here with you because you nay not see it from that angle.
Recently, a guy borrowed 40k from me to pay back in a month time with interest of 7k.. I know he collected from many others, what do you think he is doing with the total cash collected to be able to pay everyone back with such amount of interests in a month?

I am not an MMM member and have never been involved but from my take, MMM is not giving people enough returns on their money for a full month investment, that's not fair.

But on the brighter side, people without shops, companies, enough to invest on one thing or the other submit their money to others to do business with and give them their returns..
What do u think bankers do with the money you left in their care? That's why your money is always in figures (numbers) not literally in any safe deposits box waiting for you to come and withdraw it. And that's why they pay you instantly with the physical cash dropped by someone as you come to withdraw.

My dear, don't worry OK?let's not argue this. You WIN. Tk
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Mustack: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
coollabman:

you need Jesus!

BACKED 100% BY A MUSLIM BRO
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Ranchhoddas: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
chocolateme:
you seee... That's the mixup here.. You are even replying me with a question..

You haven't wondered why your 20k can be in a bank dormant doing nothing and suddenly, the bank pays you interest (lets say 35 naira interest in a full month) on it right? Where did they get that 35 naira from?

Again what the hell kind of business or investments will your 20k do in the hands of the bankers in a full month to give you 35 naira.

Using the money on your own to buy and sell recharge cards in a full month, do you think you will have only 35 naira interest? Or do you think you can make lot more than 3k which is the 30℅ return you get for putting your money on MMM?

Do you really not look beyond what you see that the billions of profit made from your collective money in MMM in a month on capital global platform, oil deals, arms shipment by the different countries in the whole world for their military uses and all that, world bank loans etci n the world in A FULL MONTH is just cheating on you even on that 3k return in a month. Or us your mind just telling you that the MMM money is just there circulating from one bank account to the other? Hmmm.. If so, then there is nothing more to discuss here with you because you nay not see it from that angle.
Recently, a guy borrowed 40k from me to pay back in a month time with interest of 7k.. I know he collected from many others, what do you think he is doing with the total cash collected to be able to pay everyone back with such amount of interests in a month?

I am not an MMM member and have never been involved but from my take, MMM is not giving people enough returns on their money for a full month investment, that's not fair.

But on the brighter side, people without shops, companies, enough to invest on one thing or the other submit their money to others to do business with and give them their returns..
What do u think bankers do with the money you left in their care? That's why your money is always in figures (numbers) not literally in any safe deposits box waiting for you to come and withdraw it. And that's why they pay you instantly with the physical cash dropped by someone as you come to withdraw.

My dear, don't worry OK?let's not argue this. You WIN. Tk
The fact you even attempt to compare this MMM racket to a bank in any way tells me that you don't know jack about anything. I don't even know where to start with you. What ignorance.
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Ranchhoddas: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Your question is pointless, so far, everyone involve in it ain't complaining, i care less and on the aspect of where the money comes from i would rather say you channel that question to those that are members of MMM, they will have a better explanation for you
This one don lost.
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Mustack: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
NA WAO SOME PPL EVEN PASTOR BELIEVE ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL IS NOT A FORM OF BAD DEED.. HOW CAN YOU MAKE SOME PPL SMILE AND MAKE MILLIONS CRY ISNT THAT CRUEL...
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by chocolateme(f): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The fact you even attempt to compare this MMM racket to a bank in any way tells me that you don't know jack about anything. I don't even know where to start with you. What ignorance.
you are resorting to insults and it just dented this lovely dialogue, I rest my case.. You forgot that literally all these cash flows through the banking system..

But like u stated earlier.. I an ignorant and you are wise. And you win too.
So I quit since personal opinion brings insult. Tk oga. You can still quote me so u don't appear to have been opposed finally. You can have the last laugh.
Meanwhile let me finish

Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Ranchhoddas: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
chocolateme:
you are resorting to insults and it just dented this lovely dialogue, I rest my case.. You forgot that literally all these cash flows through the banking system..

But like u stated earlier.. I an ignorant and you are wise. And you win too.
So I quit since personal opinion brings insult. Tk oga. You can still quote me so u don't appear to have been opposed finally. You can have the last laugh.
Meanwhile let me finish
Kindly point out the insult in my post. I reiterate that it's unfettered ignorance to compare MMM to a bank. Your attempt to make me feel remorse for my comment did not work. I understand psychological warfare. Try again.
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This one don lost.
K
Re: [VIDEO] “MMM Is Satanic; If You Are Involved, You Are Demonic” – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
chocolateme:
OK. Thanks

it is only for a matter of time! very soon, there'll be no peter to pay Paul, and everything will fall on its head. eventually some people will lose out. no one stays rich for long in this type of system, especially greedy people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Benson Idahosa Blessed Aliko Dangote Into His Destiny / Who Is An Atheist? / Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.