Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:59 PM

Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order (6861 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Mr Deji Adeyanju, a former self-appointed director of New Media of the  People's Democratic Party(PDP) has in the last 72 hours been insulting the PDP, a party that I am aligned to and chieftains of the party.  Adeyanju even went as far as accusing the PDP of playing opposition of insults on the Buhari's administration and hailed the present government of having "good intentions" but bad advisers. Deji also went ahead to advocate for what he calls a "Youthful Party", and he has been advertising his number as a contact person.

I shall, for the sake of posterity address the points he raised relative to Mr Adeyanju.

Insults On Party Chieftains:
First thing first, Deji lack the moral right to accuse anyone of suppressing the youths from progressing in the party.

Mr Deji has always been a system man. While he paraded himself as Director of New Media, Deji used it as opportunity for self advancement and personal promotion. He converted the party's social media handle to his personal property. Deji had no team, he only assembled a band of sycophants and praise singers, people that would worship him like a deity in order to massage his irrelevant ego. This was Deji that NEVER mentored any young person nor did he push for Youths advancement within the PDP. It was about Deji or Deji as long as he was concerned.

In July this year, some young party youths, which I proudly led kick-started a movement for a structured PDP Social Media Directorate after realizing that Deji was a one-man self appointed social media directorate, we were not only abused by Deji through his Twitter handle, he also denounced our efforts to instill a system that will advance Young people in the party, but we were never shaken. Fortunately for us, our agitation was welcomed by the party hierarchy and a system is at present implemented! However, that episode will never leave our memory. I realised how wrong I was to have supported his ambition to be the Deputy Publicity Secretary of PDP in the botched May 19 National Convention.

It is an irony that the same Deji that opposed a system that should better the lot of young people in the party would now claim to be an advocate of the same young people after losing that thing that he profited from.

Insults On Buhari:
It is irony that Mr Adeyanju Deju will be uttering these words, trying to act the good guy whereas he has been among the black sheep in the party, the system man of sort.

It will be recalled that on April 1st this year, Adeyanju called President Buhari an Animal, a man that is old enough to be his father.

Prior to that, Mr Adeyanju openly insulted Senators Stella Oduah, David Mark and Ben Bruce on December 26, 2015 for hailing the President's budget. He labeled them "cowards".

Again on the 14th of July, Adeyanju took to his twitter handle to call the President a copycat for wearing a military uniform, alleging that he was imitating ex-president Jonathan, it didn't matter to him that the President is the Commander in Chief.  What could be more petty than that?

It is even on record that Deji, without authorisation from the party would release Press statements on behalf of the party to insult the President through the now defunct Twitter handle of the party. In fact, this stopped immediately he was reminded that he holds no position within the party.

When did Adeyanju realise that the President has "good intention"? Did he speak with the President?

On The State of PDP:
Readers would agree with me that since my return journey into PDP and after our loss at the poll, I have continued to advocate that the brand PDP must be rebranded to allow for a new order to be able to challenge the incumbent APC in 2019 and accepted by the Nigeria population. This position though was highly misconstrued by some but I am glad that the party is looking into this direction.

As a party, we must ensure that the system that will encourage young people to be part of leadership in both the country and the party must be entrenched so as to create the needed platform for generational shift in leadership. A new order of political leadership MUST take place within the party.

However, for this to be achieved, the old order that is driven by monetisation, godfatherism, nepotism and impunity, must be rooted out.

Not Against Deji's Decision To Quit But?
While I'm not against the right of Adeyanju to align politically based on his conviction, I find it ridiculous that the same Adeyanju that rose and became prominent through the old order would be the one to criticise a system that he stuck to and defended simply because he couldn't profit from the system any further.

Adeyanju should stop playing the attention seeking card but instead face his new political calling. I assure him that the Nigeria youths are no more gullible like he would want to assume. Truth is, he will not be missed.

I sympathise the young party faithfuls that antagonised me and other young people that sacrificed and put efforts to rebuild the party but were meant to believe that we were fighting personal battle with Mr Adeyanju. I am sure that by now they understand the true position, but if not, I hope they would soon.

Having said this, I have some questions for Adeyanju and the public:

1. When he contested for the National Publicity Secretary office, he had a crowdfunding that went directly to his first bank account, the Convention was botched, but what is the state of the monies that people donated?  Has he converted it to his personal day to day funds?

2. Still on the money, haven left the PDP, is it not morally right for him to surrender the monies to donors or was it another "format" to make money for personal aggrandizement? Is it not morally right for Mr Adeyanju to tell donors how he went about their monies since the Convention was botched?

3. When did Mr Adeyanju realised that PDP needs reformation? Is it today or after he was told that the office he was parading as Director was non existent in the party? Did Deji Adeyanju realise this when he held the party to ransom by his refusal to surrender the now defunct Twitter handle (@PDPNigeria) which led to the party to create a new Twitter handle @OfficialPDPNig. Even at that, Adeyanju and his lackeys never for once never never supported the advancement of the new handle but instead have made some of us their sworn enemies.

4. Did Adeyanju just realised that PDP is hopeless after he and his boys coordinated the PDP SM Situation room in the November 26th governorship election in Ondo state?

While I agree that nobody is beyond redemption, it is also correct to say that he that is coming to equity must come with clean hands.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

shared on Palmchat network

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by sarrki(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2016
Yes oooo

Brother tell him
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2016
In response to the regular trolls below...

Readers would agree with me that since my return journey into PDP and after our loss at the poll, I have continued to advocate that the brand PDP must be rebranded to allow for a new order to be able to challenge the incumbent APC in 2019 and accepted by the Nigeria population. This position though was highly misconstrued by some but I am glad that the party is looking into this direction.

As a party, we must ensure that the system that will encourage young people to be part of leadership in both the country and the party must be entrenched so as to create the needed platform for generational shift in leadership. A new order of political leadership MUST take place within the party.

However, for this to be achieved, the old order that is driven by monetisation, godfatherism, nepotism and impunity, must be rooted out.

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Ehiscotch(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2016
So nah this idio.t been dey tweet all those rubbish in the past on PDP's twitter account? He has switched sides now? Many commended his abysmal way of criticizing the goverment back then.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
sarrki:
Yes oooo

Brother tell him
Longest time bro.
All these people with their format

3 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Dcomrade(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
If you are leaving a Party, leave in peace but never turn around to insult the Party that had hosted you.

But Deji is very close to most PDP top men.. He should have tabled before them the issues he's not happy with if any. I'm totally against this open rebuke of his Party (or former party) by him. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank God I have blocked Deji and other unserious (for want of a less unsavory term) people on twitter.

You PDP yoots sef. Always bitter, mostly unstable, and too weird

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
Mynd44:
Thank God I have blocked Deji and other unserious (for want of a less unsavory term) people on twitter.

[/s]
nonsense

15 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by DIKEnaWAR: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
A word of advice Bro, when you post your dog vomit here or anywhere , it always have this, "I am a hungry youth and willing to be used by any politician. Please notice me".

I don't know your grouse with Deji, but he did a better job with the PDP handle than whoever is in charge is doing now. If you people think taking over power from the APC will be a walk in the park, then you are mistaken. For every El rufai in the APC who insulted President Jonathan and dared him to do his worst, there must be a corresponding FFK in PDP now. For every Omojuwa toeing El rufai 's line of business, there must be a Deji. You and your ilks are hungry for food and fame and can switch parties any day or time, once the price is right. You people are the younger version of Sheriff and Jimoh Ibrahim.

Since Deji left that handle, it has become moribund and only announce dry statements signed by Adeyeye. Deji used to criticise the government with correct facts and figures. In all I think the PDP is a dead party and not ready to rise. You people are so used to sitting idly and stealing government money that you can't even get up to mobilise and win power to continue stealing. Una no fit protect Una food. Simple!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Mynd44: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
And to you, Tonyebarcanista, please you have no right to come here to beat down Deji (well, you do since Nigerian politics is now nonsense) but you have also come here to blast the same PDP have you not?

9 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by engineerboat(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
My submission on this bruhaha is that when you are leaving a place. Kindly leave gently without causing fracture their.

Good morning all

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by sarrki(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
nonsense

Serious refurbish required

For optimal reading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by sarrki(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Longest time bro.

All these people with their format

Yes boss

I dey kampe
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Zlatimi: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mr Tonye you really don't hv the moral right to correct deji cos u come here and banish the same pdp you support like mynd44 have said.... can see envy and strive in what you post... anyways wether deji or tonye all of una na the same things abeggi shift jaree make we hear word...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oga Tonye, abeg which division of PDP u na dey campaign for, Markafi or Sheriff?
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Dcomrade(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mynd44:

Not all please grin
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MadamExcellency: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
@Barcanista

As you grow older, learn to talk less about personalities. Discuss issue and allow people to judge characters as nobody made you a judge.

In politics, your scripts against your opponents will ever live to hunt you as long as politics remains a game of alliance where interest is supreme.

You don't know where next you may meet Deji.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Zlatimi:
Mr Tonye you really don't hv the moral right to correct deji cos u come here and banish the same pdp you support like mynd44 have said.... can see envy and strive in what you post... anyways wether deji or tonye all of una na the same things abeggi shift jaree make we hear word...
It is funny that I can pull out posts on posts where Tonyebarcanista has called Deji a gentleman who is peace loving and a model person etc. That was when they went to some SE state for an election. It is all good then, he argued with me about how nice Deji is but now he is here to talk bad about the same Deji.

I know Deji is a total nutjob but does Tonyebarcanista have the right to criticise him because things did not go in his favor?

15 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Beremx(f): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Una still dey carry political party matter for head?

Thank God i have repented. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by engineerboat(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Myd44

Can we address the issue at hand.

When someone want to leave a house does he pull down the whole house just because those he suppport are not in limelight again

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TimeManager(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tonye, while I do not give a hoot about the acts of wrangling consuming that "thing" called PDP,
Chew on this; You don't expect Deji returned the monies donated into his personal account with First bank, especially when it wasn't collected on the behalf of PDP. It was for his election from friends & supporters distinct from PDP's..
Truth is mine!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Dcomrade(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Beremx:

Repented shocked ....from APC to AD? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by engineerboat(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Beremx:

Berem the beremx long time.

How you dey

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Beremx(f): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
engineerboat:

Berem the beremx long time.

How you dey
fine o! I dey kampe.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Beremx(f): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dcomrade:

Repented shocked ....from APC to AD? grin
from APC to "Siddon Dey Look"
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by engineerboat(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Beremx:
from APC to "Siddon Dey Look"

Siddon dey lool Party or the Accclaimed new-order Yam Party

3 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
angry
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Beremx:

grin grin
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by temitemi1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Deji is a fraudster! The fool should tell us what happened to the money contributed to his zenith account during the last convention campaign

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
engineerboat:
Myd44

Can we address the issue at hand.

When someone want to leave a house does he pull down the whole house just because those he suppport are not in limelight again
Deji is a tout. He is everything Nigeria's democracy does not need but goes what? People like the OP made him into what and who he is.

Like Sheriff, Deji is a monster of PDP's creation.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Visible008(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size / Zamfara CJ Sets Up Panel On Impeachment Allegations Against Mahadi Gusau / #endsars: “we Switched Off Lekki Billboard On Sanwoolu’s Order” – Loatsad Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.