Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (682050 Views)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Satansadvocate(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2017
This is the best thread ever to graze this forum, franknetter you are so lucky. Its just my body that is in this country,the whole of my being my spirit my soul my music even the radio i listen to is usa stations, Yes usa station broadcast better than nigeria radios that are riddled with jingles every minute so that they can meet up in a time like this and US radios play songs you dont get to hear on nigeria fm, used apps like Tunein and the rest and left to select from a bunch of them. Nwa imala ihe chukwu mele gi. Aguu di too much na obodo anyi a ugbua. There is hunger in the land,not just simple hunger but famine dressed hunger with resecsion as swag. Seeing only those pictures you take is a type of highness to me. Its just a sane world over there. See as their police make sense. Every every just tight excess for that side. Its just cash. Cash and i will leave this zoo to the usa where i see as heaven.. Thanks so much for this wonderfull eye opener and educative thread.

26 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by collinsVP: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Toppytek:

NA wa ooo ... dem won become white by force.. I no even like naturally light in complexion or fair ladies.. if you're not dark ..as in dark wella.. then forget it.
marriage dey fear me self.. God.. which person I be self.. abi I get fault?

Brother eh!
You cracked me up grin grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by signature2012(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Satansadvocate:
This is the best thread ever to graze this forum, franknetter you are so lucky. Its just my body that is in this country,the whole of my being my spirit my soul my music even the radio i listen to is usa stations, Yes usa station broadcast better than nigeria radios that are riddled with jingles every minute so that they can meet up in a time like this and US radios play songs you dont get to hear on nigeria fm, used apps like Tunein and the rest and left to select from a bunch of them. Nwa imala ihe chukwu mele gi. Aguu di too much na obodo anyi a ugbua. There is hunger in the land,not just simple hunger but famine dressed hunger with resecsion as swag. Seeing only those pictures you take is a type of highness to me. Its just a sane world over there. See as their police make sense. Every every just tight excess for that side. Its just cash. Cash and i will leave this zoo to the usa where i see as heaven Thanks so much for this wonderfull eye opener and educative thread.

Plz change your moniker before you come...

19 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nig4Greatness: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
zoomzu:
Good day to you all, any Nairalander in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania?
....guess you will find nairalanders anywhere in the country..just follow the tread.
Welcome!!!
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by therealchase(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hadampson:
As in..

How much will i pay if i want to apply for immigrant visa

$325
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nig4Greatness: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chicago rocks
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Honestly speaking, this thread is a God's sent to me. I just stumbled on it about 2 days ago. I've been reading through from page 0-103. In did I've been enthralled all d way. I want to specially thank d OP for being so nice, as to be sharing his daily experience in Yankee with those of us whose daily thoughts and dreams has been all about Yankee, but for now, limited by resources to use and actualize our dreamz... U've really given us eyes to see with you.
Am so so happy for you. If I were you, I'll be thanking God on daily basis, if only you know what he's done for you by taking u away from this zoo...even though from ur updates so far, u don't seem to come from a poor background. But then, U're still lucky to be there at dis point in time considering d current situation of things in Nigeria.
After reading and viewing ur pixs, I enquired from a friend if that thing called soul travel that is peculiar with Ekanckar people can make one travel both in spirit and in d physical body... Cos if that be d case, I'll be out soon for Yankee...lol. All d same, may God bless ur hustle and all d Nairalanders who's been making this thread happen.
Shalom!

30 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by ezzylee(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baba franknetter I must say I've enjoyed this thread from page 0 till this point. Keep up the good work.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by AngelicBeing: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
signature2012:

Plz change your moniker before you come...
grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by AngelicBeing: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
edehgeorgeC:
Honestly speaking, this thread is a God's sent to me. I just stumbled on it about 2 days ago. I've been reading through from page 0-103. In did I've been enthralled all d way. I want to specially thank d OP for being so nice, as to be sharing his daily experience in Yankee with those of us whose daily thoughts and dreams has been all about Yankee, but for now, limited by resources to use and actualize our dreamz... U've really given us an eyes to see with you.
Am so so happy for you. If I were you, I'll be thanking God on daily basis, if only you know what he's done for you by taking u away from this zoo...even though from ur updates so far, u don't seem to come from a poor background. But then, U're still lucky to be there at dis point in time considering d current situation of things in Nigeria.
After reading and viewing ur pixs, I enquired from a friend if that thing called soul travel that is peculiar with Ekanckar people can make one travel both in spirit and in d physical body... Cos if that be d case, I'll be out soon for Yankee...lol. All d same, may God bless ur hustle and all d Nairalanders who's been making this thread happen.
Shalom!
Lol at soul travel tongue

8 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2017
collinsVP:

Please i intend to do my masters in Atlanta too. Was getting visa tough for you. I have 3.2 GPA B.sc.

Please do give me a general overview.
Thanks

You have to first look for a school to apply to and then follow all their procedures and meet all requirements and if youre lucky to be given admission by the schl then you ho ahead and book interview for student visa at the US embassy. I must tell you, it isn't easy. Just pray and do your own part well too. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Oreoreore: 2:25am On Aug 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by collinsVP: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

You have to first look for a school to apply to and then follow all their procedures and meet all requirements and if youre lucky to be given admission by the schl then you ho ahead and book interview for student visa at the US embassy. I must tell you, it isn't easy. Just pray and do your own part well too. Good luck

Thanks brother
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Ugosample(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2017
edehgeorgeC:
Honestly speaking, this thread is a God's sent to me. I just stumbled on it about 2 days ago. I've been reading through from page 0-103. In did I've been enthralled all d way. I want to specially thank d OP for being so nice, as to be sharing his daily experience in Yankee with those of us whose daily thoughts and dreams has been all about Yankee, but for now, limited by resources to use and actualize our dreamz... U've really given us an eyes to see with you.
Shalom!

You are very funny LMAO
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Hadampson(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
therealchase:

$325
Wow...That pretty much o buh i gat no choice
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hadampson:
There is a choice of not paying and not going to Yankee..lol.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by iweecureyou: 1:32am On Aug 04, 2017
lionlee216:
See as i dey read your posts with smile.
God bless you
God bless America
God bless Nigeria
[b/]igeria will be great again[b/]
cheesy whinch dey wars naija greatangry itsjude thepussyhunter lefulefu sexybbstar victornezzar Maxi112 comradespade teehamzat Mrcorkangry
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by therealchase(m): 4:38am On Aug 04, 2017
Hadampson:
There's more to it. Do your research.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2017
iweecureyou:
cheesy
whinch dey wars naija greatangry
itsjude
thepussyhunter
lefulefu
sexybbstar
victornezzar
Maxi112
comradespade
teehamzat
Mrcorkangry

Hey boy, can you stop all these stupid charade . if you're looking for my attention, then I'm sorry to dissapoint you cus you are too foolish to be notice. You can p.m me your account number so that I can fund your miserable life undecided

FĂșcking miser angry

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Hadampson(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2017
elfmann:

There is a choice of not paying and not going to Yankee..lol.
Lol
Yeah, you are right
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Hadampson(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2017
therealchase:

There's more to it. Do your research.
Okay i will
Thanks bro

Baba franknetter, we are waiting for your gist osmiley

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by alfonso36(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=comradespade post=59133457]

Hey boy, can you stop all these stupid charade . if you're looking for my attention, then I'm sorry to dissapoint you cus you are too foolish to be notice. You can p.m me your account number so that I can fund your miserable life undecided

FĂșcking miser Oga please abeg, ejoor, Biko, Dan Allah, my life is also miserable, abeg help me fund am na, make I pm my Account?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by vickertony(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Hahaha Hahaha Alfonso36 u don kill me lmoa grin grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by alfonso36(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2017
vickertony:
Hahaha Hahaha Alfonso36 u don kill me lmoa grin grin
na true na, person need to dey talk true na
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by chokey419(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Got my interview coming up on Tuesday. Can't wait.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by alfonso36(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
chokey419:
don't forget to share the transcript with us
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by barondmoni: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Franknetter busy with work this days!!!
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Oladeep: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
chokey419:
best of luck bro!

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Prevho: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Lamakinde(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Hadampson:
If that's too much then try UK that's above $1000, almost $2000 highest category.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by chokey419(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2017
alfonso36:
don't forget to share the transcript with us
yeah sure i will.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by chokey419(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2017
Oladeep:
best of luck bro!
thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (220) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.