Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,201 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (681351 Views)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Gluckudom1(m): 3:13am On Nov 09, 2017
FrankNetter:
Kai! I wanted to fry eggs this morning.
The eggs are white! grin

The shells are white!! shocked shocked

Hello Frank sorry am saying this here am new here and i dont knw how to send pm's, Pls there is something i need to contact u about Pls reach me on this cell Pls 08127463823
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by barondmoni: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
chokey419:
Manchester in the US. What state is that?
Manchester is a city in America please franknetter i need your reply..tnx
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
barondmoni:

Yeah, surprisingly, Manchester is a city in the USA.

**Edit

Now I'm confused bro

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
barondmoni:

Bro, by now, you should at least know the details of your movement, these are part of the questions you'd be asked in your interview. I don't know the "Manchester" in USA you're referring to. Could you please be more specific?

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by OluDare01(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
FrankNetter:

Bro, by now, you should at least know the details of your movement, these are part of the questions you'd be asked in your interview. I don't know the "Manchester" in USA you're referring to. Could you please be more specific?
There's Manchester in Tennessee too
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
FrankNetter:

He doesn't even know the visa type.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Toppytek(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
FrankNetter:

Yeah, surprisingly, Manchester is a city in the USA.
**Edit
Now I'm confused bro
so you still dey use this s7? iPhone x fall on you!!!
upon say na one super heavy Gionee I dey use oo. hmm
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by barondmoni: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2017
FrankNetter:

What type of visa will you advice me to go with as to stay long and and live free life...tnx

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by chokey419(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
barondmoni:

What type of visa will you advice me to go with as to stay long and and live free life...tnx
lol

10 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Godson201333(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
barondmoni:

hmm,This your own question just weak me ..Apply for F Visa,Visa go and leave free life in usa.

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Godson201333(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
OluDare01:
What's your take on Nigerian girls here that are either citizens or PR? Have you had any experience with them?

It all depend on you,But mind you many of them tend to be Arrogant,bossy and rude.If you are new in the system,they will threaten your life cos they always assume that you looking for paper or they worship green card so much and look down on you.We have some that are struggling with feminism,While some are trying to behave like Akata.If i were you,I would go for a foreign girl than running after something you dont need.If you need a good Naija girl out here,You gotta set standards for yourself too bro.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by MackyNaija(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Godson201333:

It all depend on you,
1. mind you many of them tend to be Arrogant,bossy and rude.

2. If you are new in the system,they will threaten your life cos they always assume that you looking for paper

3. they worship green card so much and look down on you.

4. We have some that are struggling with feminism,

5. While some are trying to behave like Akata.

If i were you,I would go for a foreign girl than running after something you dont need.

6. If you need a good Naija girl out here,You gotta set standards for yourself too bro.

The professor has spoken.. grin
See valid points you raised!

Baba, you too wise. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Godson201333(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
MackyNaija:

The professor has spoken.. grin
See valid points you raised!

Baba, you too wise. cheesy

Oga you na Analyst?? I hail ooo!!! trying to warn him before he go enter once chance ni ooo.Make he no be like say dem no tell me.

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by MackyNaija(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Godson201333:

Oga you na Analyst?? I hail ooo!!! trying to warn him before he go enter once chance ni ooo.Make he no be like say dem no tell me.
My own advice to guys would be..
Whether you are dating a black, white, purple or green woman...
Respect them but don't take rubbish from them, not even the smallest.

What's the worse than can happen if you no get paper??
Apply for PhD! grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by JonSnow(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Godson201333:

Who go enter one chance? The same franknetter wey open this thread? I laugh in spiritual powers cheesy
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Godson201333(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
JonSnow:

Who go enter one chance? The same franknetter wey open this thread? I laugh in spiritual powers cheesy

Someone different asked question about dating naija girls in here not the Op ..Try to follow the thread !

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Godson201333(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
MackyNaija:

grin grin grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by OluDare01(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agreed!
Godson201333:

It all depend on you,But mind you many of them tend to be Arrogant,bossy and rude.If you are new in the system,they will threaten your life cos they always assume that you looking for paper or they worship green card so much and look down on you.We have some that are struggling with feminism,While some are trying to behave like Akata.If i were you,I would go for a foreign girl than running after something you dont need.If you need a good Naija girl out here,You gotta set standards for yourself too bro.

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by tosinooo: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hello bro, I've been following this thread for quite a while and I know you are in Tamuk studying an engineering course. I have been accepted by tamuk too for Chemical Engineering and my visa interview is next month. Can I send you a pm for mock interview? Thanks in anticipation
MackyNaija:

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by orbis(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
barondmoni:

Dude i dont mean to be rude but you gotta know what you want first. Do small research before you come in to ask irrevelant questions. Which one be Manchester and Oklahoma connection again Abeg no waste money say you wanna apply for visa if you dont know your left from your right. US embassy go de happy to read your kind of questions sef cos na free money for them...

Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by barondmoni: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
orbis:

Dude i dont mean to be rude but you gotta know what you want first. Do small research before you come in to ask irrevelant questions. Which one be Manchester and Oklahoma connection again Abeg no waste money say you wanna apply for visa if you dont know your left from your right. US embassy go de happy to read your kind of questions sef cos na free money for them...

Lol
Tnx
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by seyewest(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
barondmoni:
Oga franknetter and other U.S base guyz, please i want verify something from you guys ....am planning to relocate to U.S Manchester precisely cos my uncle lives there,but my aunty who stays in Oklahoma is the one who wants to apply the visa for me there....I want to know if is possible to apply for visa in Oklahoma and land in Manchester ?what are the requirements?which visa will i ask her to apply 4? so has to stay long work and probably enroll to university soon......tnx guys
You don't have a U.S visa yet and you're planning on how to make illegal use of the visa if they granted you and you decided to share that on social media... You're on your own ooo

8 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Originalsly: 12:13am On Nov 12, 2017
barondmoni:

Hmmm..... that will be a Diplomat Visa. Thank me later.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by cyrielo(m): 2:12am On Nov 12, 2017
Funny I used to read this thread before coming to the US

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by cyrielo(m): 2:15am On Nov 12, 2017
seyewest:

You don't have a U.S visa yet and you're planning on how to make illegal use of the visa if they granted you and you decided to share that on social media... You're on your own ooo
This isn't illegal tho, just a change in itinerary.. But you have to answer too many questions at the border

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by MackyNaija(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
tosinooo:
Hello bro, I've been following this thread for quite a while and I know you are in Tamuk studying an engineering course. I have been accepted by tamuk too for Chemical Engineering and my visa interview is next month. Can I send you a pm for mock interview? Thanks in anticipation

Sorry, I just logged in now since my last post.
I am so hooked with school work and prepping two other friends of mine for an exam over the phone... It hasn't been easy.

There is a compilation of interviews that has been done, with that you will be good to go.

I'll search up the links. Let's not derail this one.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by seyewest(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
cyrielo:
This isn't illegal tho, just a change in itinerary.. But you have to answer too many questions at the border
I'm not gonna argue about visa because that's not the reason this thread was opened in the first place but if her plan is to use the visa to work or convert it to schooling why did she mislead the VO by applying for a tourist visa. We need to start doing things right in this country, we claim to be religious but our ways is far from that.

8 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by cyrielo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
seyewest:

I'm not gonna argue about visa because that's not the reason this thread was opened in the first place but if her plan is to use the visa to work or convert it to schooling why did she mislead the VO by applying for a tourist visa. We need to start doing things right in this country, we claim to be religious but our ways is far from that.
I guess I must have missed the part where he intend to work with a visit visa that is indeed illegal
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by sesan24: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
guys, i have a question. if a US citizen decides to visit lets say UK. what are the requirements? visa needed? or just ticket issue
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Beautyaddy: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
sesan24:
guys, i have a question. if a US citizen decides to visit lets say UK. what are the requirements? visa needed? or just ticket issue

US citizens is visa-free to the UK and that is if past visits haven't been abused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by sesan24: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Beautyaddy:

US citizens is visa-free to the UK and that is if past visits haven't been abused.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by sesan24: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Beautyaddy:

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (220) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Canada / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.