Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,221 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

Will This Continue In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Continue In Marriage? (3228 Views)

Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) / Should I Continue In Nigeria Or Go And Start Life Allover Again? Am Almost 36. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good pm Romancelanders; so, this is a bothered friend's story but I'm gonna make it a first-person narrative one and as short as possible...
I'm a young lady of 24 and I have a fiance already but I've got a problem (I started seeing it as one not until recently). Anytime my fiance and I are together,I could go to any length and height when it's time for pre-intimacy and romance but definitely not sex. Not that I haven't had sex bfr,had it with my first bf but we broke up not long after this. Ever since,I get utterly satisfied with just romance with every other guy that came my way (and now, my fiance),I jst get irritated at d point of going further. Recently,he's been asking me unnerving questions like 'if this is gonna continue in marriage' and then,I started giving it a thought. I really deeply love him and I know he loves me just as much but truth is,I don't envisage us making love at all. I love kids and would one day want to be surrounded with mine but how's this gonna happen when I can't even bring myself to do what will make it happen
I'm at a crossroad;so confused...
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by makydebbie(f): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
The story is half baked lol..

Your friend isn't saying allundecided

1 Like

Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by ifex370(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please expantiate

You mean you can do all the gra gra.. But you won't allow guy man to start motor...

Aunty lemme tell you.. Your just wicked.. That's the ans..

Any girl that does that to me.. That's the last you'll ever hear from me.. No time for bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by ifex370(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
makydebbie:

Comment.. Since you have more experience

BTW you look a tad bit familiar
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by hylyne(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Your friend is neck-deep into lesbianism. She is not telling you the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Mjshexy(f): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
You probably may end up adopting from the motherless home while the young man finds a lovely lady outside who will give birth to beautiful boys & girls for him. Oh u don't know that it's going to be a problem or you think the man will impregnate himself abi? . Sis you better work on yourself before causing a problematic marriage for Bros ohsad
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by makydebbie(f): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
ifex370:

Comment.. Since you have more experience

BTW you look a tad bit familiar
me?
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
your guy dey dull, him no sabi rape person angry

Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mjshexy:
You probably may end up adopting from the motherless home while the young man finds a lovely lady outside who will give birth to beautiful boys & girls for him. Oh u don't know that it's going to be a problem or you think the man will impregnate himself abi? . Sis you better work on yourself before causing a problematic marriage for Bros ohsad
I presented d option of adoption to her o,lol...but she wouldn't hear of it
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Splinz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmm.... Quite a familiar case though rare.

Op, it's nothing to worried about. She'll eventually have sex in no distant.
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by xendra: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
you have not clearly figured out the problem, you are looking for a solution. you will not get one.
because you are not having sex with him now doesn't mean you still would be like that after marriage, the real issue is in the reason. you have to figure that out first.
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
makydebbie:

Don't u think she needs deliverance or sumtn cuz I'm afraid for her...I had a speck of doubt at first too,buh then,our friendship goes way back
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
sweetjude:
your guy dey dull, him no sabi rape person angry
Hmmm...seriously?man,is this all u have to say?
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
hylyne:

Your friend is neck-deep into lesbianism. She is not telling you the truth.
No,she's not...I know her too well
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Mjshexy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:

I presented d option of adoption to her o,lol...but she wouldn't hear of it
She is your friend pls talk to her more, yes i know marriage is not for everybody & she may fall into such category but she shouldn't drag that gentle man into that nightmare
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mjshexy:
She is your friend pls talk to her more, yes i know marriage is not for everybody & she may fall into such category but she shouldn't drag that gentle man into that nightmare
#sighs...buh wat 'bout love?...it's written all over her
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Genea(f): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
makydebbie:

oh yes she is, I know peepz who r experiencing this and mist time its as a result of not wanting sex but being forced to give in, after which wen u av done it, u realise that it was just dere nawti interesting and u just want to stick to the romance stuff. She will eventually get over it if she removes her mind from it and just decide to enjoy it no matter wah....

1 Like

Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Genea:
oh yes she is, I know peepz who r experiencing this and mist time its as a result of not wanting sex but being forced to give in, after which wen u av done it, u realise that it was just dere nawti interesting and u just want to stick to the romance stuff. She will eventually get over it if she removes her mind from it and just decide to enjoy it no matter wah....
Tnx dear,I really do hope she does get over it
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Genea(f): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:

Tnx dear,I really do hope she does get over it
she will wink
U wc
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by FreeSpirited: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
The marriage will collapse at last......
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by dingbang(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sex is fvcked up!
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Your friend's story is confusing. Is avoiding intimacy with this particular guy or has this always been the issue.
It's best she steps out and takes a break from relationships in general until she has figured out what it is she wants. Has she got over the first boyfriend orvwss that breakup the reason why she is having these issues. It's not fair on the current boyfriend in any way Shari or form as it seems both are not on the same page. And that never ends well.
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Raine80:
Your friend's story is confusing. Is avoiding intimacy with this particular guy or has this always been the issue.
It's best she steps out and takes a break from relationships in general until she has figured out what it is she wants. Has she got over the first boyfriend orvwss that breakup the reason why she is having these issues. It's not fair on the current boyfriend in any way Shari or form as it seems both are not on the same page. And that never ends well.
hey whats up? Why have you refused to follow anybody?
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Mjshexy(f): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:

#sighs...buh wat 'bout love?...it's written all over her
Love ke?...like seriously she likes the guy? Anyway all i am saying is that if she would continue that way after marriage, she should rather stay off marriage for peace sake because marriage is to be enjoyed & not endured cheesy
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
sweetjude:
hey whats up? Why have you refused to follow anybody?
What do you mean by refused?
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by passycj(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
maybe she z a lesbian
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Raine80:
According to her,her feelings for d first bf is long gone and dead...she even stated they've lost contact
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mjshexy:
Love ke?...like seriously she likes the guy? Anyway all i am saying is that if she would continue that way after marriage, she should rather stay off marriage for peace sake because marriage is to be enjoyed & not endured cheesy
#noted...tnx

1 Like

Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:

According to her,her feelings for d first bf is long gone and dead...she even stated they've lost contact
That does not mean psychologically she is over him. It's hypothetical of course!
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
The stories I read these days ehn, I won't read them again but I'd just look at them
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by rainerboy1010: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
makydebbie:
me?

bae grin
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Raine80:

What do you mean by refused?
i followed u and u refused to follow back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Girth Versus Length? / Ladies Off Your Bra Thread / How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.