Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Will This Continue In Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Continue In Marriage? (3261 Views)

Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) / Should I Continue In Nigeria Or Go And Start Life Allover Again? Am Almost 36. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:

Don't u think she needs deliverance or sumtn cuz I'm afraid for her...I had a speck of doubt at first too,buh then,our friendship goes way back
She doesn't connect emotionally and mentally and sexually with her fiancee is what I think.

I once dated a girl in my school days who thought herself to be frigid and unresponsive to men.

Believe me it didn't take more than two weeks before she wanted me to pop her cherry and have her in all ways possible.

I taught her how to satisfy a man, orally and otherwise without doing the "do"... I couldn't bring myself to pop the cherry cos I didn't want all the emotional baggage that comes with that.

She won't forget me in her lifetime though cos I taught her plenty bad stuff, that's sexually I mean.

Hope you get my point AB girl?
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
She doesn't connect emotionally and mentally and sexually with her fiancee is what I think.

I once dated a girl in my school days who thought herself to be frigid and unresponsive to men.

Believe me it didn't take more than two weeks before she wanted me to pop her cherry and have her in all ways possible.

I taught her how to satisfy a man, orally and otherwise without doing the "do"... I couldn't bring myself to pop the cherry cos I didn't want all the emotional baggage that comes with that.

She won't forget me in her lifetime though cos I taught her plenty bad stuff, that's sexually I mean.

Hope you get my point AB girl?
Lol,u must have also taught her how to say a lot of things at once...but of course,I get ur point TR guy grin
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:

Lol,u must have also taught her how to say a lot of things at once...but of course,I get ur point TR guy grin
Hey, happy new week kiss

You didn't even bother to say hi since Friday.

Not nice...
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Hey, happy new week kiss
You didn't even bother to say hi since Friday.
Not nice...
My bad really,I apologise...I've had my hands full lately
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by hylyne(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:

No,she's not...I know her too well

My groundnny is a virgin. I'm sure you would believe this too?

GF wise up
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
hylyne:

My groundnny is a virgin. I'm sure you would believe this too?
GF wise up
I get where u're coming from buh then,she's ma friend...tnx all d same
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by hylyne(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:

I get where u're coming from buh then,she's ma friend...tnx all d same

Ur always welcome.
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by ifex370(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
makydebbie:
me?

No... Me... Of course you
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:
My bad really,I apologise...I've had my hands full lately
Must be quite a handjob you've got going on grin
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Must be quite a handjob you've got going on grin
Must be quite a mistake u just made cuz seriously,I don't get u
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by EmilyNte1988(f): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
ifex370:
Please expantiate

You mean you can do all the gra gra.. But you won't allow guy man to start motor...

Aunty lemme tell you.. Your just wicked.. That's the ans..

Any girl that does that to me.. That's the last you'll ever hear from me.. No time for bullshit
Hmmmmm
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
sweetjude:
i followed u and u refused to follow back
I object to the word refused....following is a tit for tat action now?
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Creeza(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Prayers .. OVEN baked is not enuf, she needs Iya Basira firewood to cast the demon out. grin

Jagugu88li, get me the holy cane grin
ILE L'EYI gidi gan

Ebota ! ! I said com out!

1 Like

Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:

Must be quite a mistake u just made cuz seriously,I don't get u
Hehehe. Quite highhanded of you, assuming that because you couldn't understand my statement means there must be an error in it. You're just not witty enough to appreciate it darling
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
She will get over it.
Probably,the first time she had it steered some insecurities and fear.
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Hehehe. Quite highhanded of you, assuming that because you couldn't understand my statement means there must be an error in it. You're just not witty enough to appreciate it darling
Fine then...enjoy d few remaining hours left in d day and have a luvly night rest wen u're ready
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by chigoizie7(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:
Good pm Romancelanders; so, this is a bothered friend's story but I'm gonna make it a first-person narrative one and as short as possible...
I'm a young lady of 24 and I have a fiance already but I've got a problem (I started seeing it as one not until recently). Anytime my fiance and I are together,I could go to any length and height when it's time for pre-intimacy and romance but definitely not sex. Not that I haven't had sex bfr,had it with my first bf but we broke up not long after this. Ever since,I get utterly satisfied with just romance with every other guy that came my way (and now, my fiance),I jst get irritated at d point of going further. Recently,he's been asking me unnerving questions like 'if this is gonna continue in marriage' and then,I started giving it a thought. I really deeply love him and I know he loves me just as much but truth is,I don't envisage us making love at all. I love kids and would one day want to be surrounded with mine but how's this gonna happen when I can't even bring myself to do what will make it happen
I'm at a crossroad;so confused...

Tell us the truth
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
chigoizie7:

Tell us the truth
chigoizie7:

Tell us the truth
undecided
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by chigoizie7(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunshine46:

undecided

Yes, u heard that
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by makydebbie(f): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2016
ifex370:

No... Me... Of course you
okay
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by makydebbie(f): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by SPDAZZY(f): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Your friend has something that is engraved in her subconscious; It could be religious i.e premarital sex ish, it could also be lesbianism as someone also pointed out or a bad experience from her last sexual encounter.

I had same issues, being very satisfied with just romance and feeling hurt when the issue of the real do comes up. However, she has to understand that she is hurting her man and she should be ready to do the do especially after marriage. But first she needs to work on her subconscious and if it is religious inclined, she will let go after marriage.

sunshine46:

undecided
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by sunshine46(f): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
SPDAZZY:
Your friend has something that is engraved in her subconscious; It could be religious i.e premarital sex ish, it could also be lesbianism as someone also pointed out or a bad experience from her last sexual encounter.

I had same issues, being very satisfied with just romance and feeling hurt when the issue of the real do comes up. However, she has to understand that she is hurting her man and she should be ready to do the do especially after marriage. But first she needs to work on her subconscious and if it is religious inclined, she will let go after marriage.

Aiit dear,tnx for contributing
Re: Will This Continue In Marriage? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
am not sure the lady is ready for marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

There’s Only One Way To Keep The Sex Hot In A Long-term Relationship 0 Sh / This Is Why Girls Are Foolish / Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.