Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2016 Live Telecast And Live Streaming Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2016 Live Telecast And Live Streaming Here (1488 Views)

Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2016 Live Telecast And Live Streaming Here by LifeDrama: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Watch Shiloh 2016 Live Telecast And Live Streaming Here »»

Shiloh 2016 Live Telecast Theme Shiloh 2016 Live Streaming

The long awaited Shiloh 2016 is here again, this year Shiloh 2016 My Case is Different promises to be so much better than that of last year as brethren from all over the world are heading to Canaanland Faith Tabernacle to be first hand participate of the Winners Chapel Shiloh 2016.

The Winners Chapel Shiloh 2016 which begins tomorrow, the 6th to 10th December 2016, the Living Faith Church live service will be streamed for the benefit of all those who could not make it to Canaanland, Ota, Faith tabernacle.

This year’s Shiloh 2016 is tagged My Case Is Different during the pre-shiloh 2016 service by Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church.

The Bishop gave the prophetic declaration at Canaanland when praying and talking about how glorious this year’s Shiloh 2016 would be.

The prophetic declaration for Shiloh 2016 was received by the congregation with faith as the Bishop gave some scriptural reference to back up the Shiloh 2016 theme.

The presiding Bishop of the Living faith Church, AKA Winners Chapel took a scriptural verse from the book of Genesis 47 vs 15-27.

He said as God exempted the Israelites from the holocaust of the day, so shall you receive a prophetic seal of exemption at shiloh 2016.

Repeat the Shiloh 2016 prophetic Declaration Below

“I’m ordained to by God to be exempted from the terror of darkness of this day
I am rising as a great Army, to take my place in spite of the darkness and gloominess
No matter the economic situation, I am exempted because i am part of God’s exemption plan.
I am exempted from all kinds of plagues that shall be visiting the earth
The works of my hands are exempted from collapse or ruins
God’s guiding light shall be my light
My house and i shall be exempted from the plagues of death. A seal of exemption shall be place on our foreheads
Shiloh 2016 promises to be greater than last year Shiloh 2015 and to be part of the great program, Shiloh 2016 My case Is Different you can visit Canaanland Ota or any Winners Chapel close to you for Shiloh 2016 live streaming.

Shiloh 2016 live telecast will be steamed live from Canaan Land Ota as Bishop David Oyedepo and other men of God will be ministering. So whether you are here in Nigeria of abroad you can watch the Shiloh 2016 live broadcast in your local church.

Winners Chapel annual gathering which is Shiloh will be attended by millions of people from all around the world participating live through theShiloh 2016 live streaming from the church official website www.davidoyedepoministries.org.

Whether you are in church or not you can still participate in the program by viewing from the comfort of your home, the online provision is for everyone who want to participate in the Shiloh 2016 and to do that please click here http://faithtabernacle.org.ng/

After this year’s shiloh the power of God will surely be evident and it will be as the man of God as said. Hope to see you there

Shiloh 2016 live streaming and broadcast will be brought to you so you would not miss out on any ministration by the men of God who would be ministering.

Today being the arrival day all road leads to Canaanland ota, and the brethren are full of expectation and are eager to hear from God through the man of God Bishop David Oyedepo.

SESSIONS

Shiloh 2016 Morning Session – This session begins as early as 7am – 11am, it will run for 4hours and within this time there would be series of Bible teaching from men of God. The shiloh 2016 live streaming and telecast will be available by then.

Shiloh 2016 Healing School – The Healing School session begins from 11.30am to 1.30pm, which is 2hours 30mins. This Healing School session is a daily program and it begins immediately the morning session rounds off.

Shiloh 2016 Business Summit – This session also begins from 1130am to 1.30pm, its for those who are hoping to start a business and for those who are already in business. Its very important, shiloh 2016 live telecast will also be available.

Shiloh 2016 Youth Alive Forum – The youth alive forum is available for all youths from the age of 18 and above and it begins from 3pm to 5pm daily.

During this time, matters facing young people will be discussed, matters live love and relationship, dating and courtship and preparation for marriage, and other vital aspect of live.

Shiloh 2016 Evening Session – This session begins from 7pm and ends by 10pm, Bishop Oyedepo himself will be teaching all thorough this evening session ad its something you do not want to miss, the live streaming will be made available for anyone who is interested.

For More visit: http://lifedrama.com.ng/2016/12/05/watch-shiloh-2016-live-telecast-and-live-streaming-here/

Re: Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2016 Live Telecast And Live Streaming Here by bobdakoko95: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2016 Live Telecast And Live Streaming Here by newspapers: 4:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Shiloh is just around the corner. You can get access to Shiloh 2017 Live for free!
Re: Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2016 Live Telecast And Live Streaming Here by tecteam: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
nice and wonderful update you got here....<a href="https://www.makeoverarena.com/shiloh-2017-new-dawn-dance-rejoice-give-praises/">.love to see me more here</a>

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Never Had Sex / Do Atheists Have Marriage Rites? / Breaking News: COZA Senior Pastor Steps Aside -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.